Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, retread said:

He sounds exacly like the oaf that he is.

Reminds me a lot of the tape when he heard Omarossa was fired (speaking of, remember her and when that was a news story? Things move fast in 2018). He soft shoes a lot of things and talks out of both sides of his mouth which is funny.

1 minute ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Reminds me a lot of the tape when he heard Omarossa was fired (speaking of, remember her and when that was a news story? Things move fast in 2018). He soft shoes a lot of things and talks out of both sides of his mouth which is funny.

I think orangeface speak with forked tongue

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's especially nice that he stated how fair Woodward has always been.

Woodward is a class act.

It’s funny how Trump was bragging about shaking down NATO for more money, as if that’s really an accomplishment, if true. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Why didn't Woodward start asking him questions on the call?  Not for the book, which was done, but even a follow-up article.

I think the call itself was all the follow up we needed.

Edited by DixonHur
Typo

Just now, DixonHur said:

I think the call itself was all the follow up we need.  

It would have been better if Woodward said, "Well, Mr. President, since you are eager to be interviewed, may I ask you a few questions now?", and then have Trump make some excuse to get off the line quickly. 

The U.S. trade deficit widened for the second straight month in July and by the most since 2015 on record imports, despite President Trump's efforts to lower the trade deficit.

The latest gap increased 9.5 percent to $50.1 billion, the highest level since February, from a revised $45.7 billion in June, the Commerce Department reported Wednesday.

Exports dropped 1 percent to $211.1 billion, behind drops in shipments of soybeans, which fell $682 million and a $1.57 billion drop in purchases of civilian aircraft.

Imports rose 0.9 percent to a record $261.2 billion, boosted by purchases of computers, oil and autos.

The increase in the overall trade gap was the biggest since March 2015.

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I’m not sure the guy attacking Fox is doing it to own the libs.  

your thought would presume that a trump supporter would be sane and/or smart.  attacking fox to own the libs seems like exactly the kind of thing that the typical trump supporter would do

22 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Just the other day, he said you can't trust anybody who uses anonymous sources.  "Almost everyone."  He needs to name names.

only Democrats need to list sources, follow laws and adhere to family values.  Nothing applies to the Republicans.