Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Alcoholic brother named Fred, I believe.

Edit.  Who passed away a drunk at 43.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I think I read somewhere it had to do with him seeing what it did to his brother, who died of alcoholism.

If that's the case, then I needed to go to the say something positive about Trump thread. That I respect. Everything else however...

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Joe Rogan has a theory on his podcast that he's still addicted to speed, which apparently he abused at some point in the 1980s or 1990s when it was prescribed to him as a weight loss drug.

I would be surprised if he and Ivana weren't snorting coke together back in the day. I can believe he doesn't drink but Jimmy Kimmel's "Drunk Donald Trump" is pretty hysterical. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Pick some mundane item that people 30 rungs down the org chart are handling as ordinary business and let him think he’s “managing” it and that he can take credit for it as some kind of great example of leadership.

Great idea!

trumpmow-1505502580.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.75

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Give him credit. He’s rebuilding electrical stuff. 

Dobbs has it partially right.  The people of Puerto Rico, as well as the rest of America, are certainly being lead by an extremely  corrupt government.

Edited by Horn Dog

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

70% of PR had no power.....BEFORE the hurricane?  That's an interesting....."fact."  I mean, we know it's bullshit, but where in the FUCK did he get it?

Irma knocked out power down to 70%.  But it was back up to 96-98% before Maria.  

Irma-Maria

Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following is a timeline of the efforts to restore power in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, which knocked out power to all 1.5 million homes and businesses on the island.

Sept. 6 - Hurricane Irma skirts by the northern side of Puerto Rico as a Category 5 storm, knocking power out to about 1 million homes and businesses on the island.

Sept. 6-20 - Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) restores power to all but about 60,000 customers after Irma and seeks companies that can help rebuild the grid. There are reports that about five companies participated in that request for proposals, including Whitefish Energy, based in Whitefish, Montana.

Sept. 20 - Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico as a Category 4 storm, knocking out all power on the island.

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I recall once upon a time people bitching about Obama and this and how he would abuse it.  Wonder how the #MAGA crowd will react this time:

There better be a fucking option to opt out.  I don't want a deranged dotus having the ability to make my phone make noise at 3 a.m.

• Haha 1

It’s funny that he’s now citing his Fox News sources for his bullshit. This one was Ingraham. Earlier we had some courtesy of Lou Dobbs and Geraldo.

I guarantee someone told him something along the lines of, “if you’re just quoting someone else’s words, no one can say you are obstructing justice.” It’s a relatively new strategy, but one he employs now almost 100% of the time he says something dumb on Twitter.
  • Like 2

I guarantee someone told him something along the lines of, “if you’re just quoting someone else’s words, no one can say you are obstructing justice.” It’s a relatively new strategy, but one he employs now almost 100% of the time he says something dumb on Twitter.
Holy shit, that's highly likely