Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

30 minutes ago, yoladu said:

right, try imagining 4 to 5 lefty posters bringing up 7/11 ad nauseum on here for the remainder of Trump's term.

hard to imagine.

There's a stark difference between the two sides right now, and this is one of the many illustrations of that.   Those who posted daily about bullshit like 57 states, and are now either silent or falsely decrying "Trump Derangement Syndrome" to deflect against the real crimes and improprieties of this administration, should be deeply ashamed.  Though they won't be, because they are despicable people. "Deplorables" was the most accurate thing Hillary has ever said. 

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Lindsey understands the mind of a narcissist. It's a hard thing.  Trump has literally zero control over his narcissistic impulses.  There was plenty of evidence of his pathology, but the depth and lack of any form of control over it really became crystal clear at the F2F with Putin.  It doesn't really make me mad, it depresses me.  It's like watching the guy at the state hospital fiddling with the antenna on the TV because he thinks that it will help resolve the alien thoughts that his tormentors are projecting into his brain.  Trump has as much control over his actions as the schizophrenic experiencing psychotic thought insertion has over that delusion. Problem is, you can tamp down the psychosis with meds.  Not so much for personality disorders. And especially in an elderly man. I don't think that therapy is in the cards.  Go ahead and 25th him.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 5

I wonder what it would be like to be told by all-knowing doctors "jj, you are going to die in 2.5 years".

"Oops, we meant next week."

That would be kind of a kick in the pants.  The casual dismissal of whatever time the elderly and infirmed have left is infuriating.  I'm pretty fucking sure none of them were thinking "oh well, I was probably gonna die in a few years, anyway, guess I'll just go now".

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I wonder what it would be like to be told by all-knowing doctors "jj, you are going to die in 2.5 years".

"Oops, we meant next week."

That would be kind of a kick in the pants.  The casual dismissal of whatever time the elderly and infirmed have left is infuriating.  I'm pretty fucking sure none of them were thinking "oh well, I was probably gonna die in a few years, anyway, guess I'll just go now".

Makes it strange that the fictional "Obama Death Panels" upset them so much.  Granny was going anyway. We're just expediting things.

Shit like this has always been the biggest problem with Trump being elected as POTUS. It's not Russia, political warfare, etc. 

It's half of this country purposely shunning or ignoring the most basic form of human decency and empathy to focus on their own personal gain. Don't get me wrong, it's been festering for a long time in America, but Trump is the fully realized embodiment and successful confirmation of this thought process.

We can overcome a lot of things, but not the loss of morality.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

And this thoughtless, vile cruelty is a big part of his brand and why a large portion of this nation likes him.

We really are (in part) a nation of petty small-business tyrants and HOA dictators, abusers and grifters and serial liars who want nothing more than to lie, cheat and steal from each other, beat each other down with small indignities, snitch on each other and generally be pieces of shit to get even a small advantage.

They see Trump erasing the lives + deaths of poor people of color, of his “enemies” and of “haters and liars” and they think good, that’s what I’d do if I could, that’s what I’d do if I were him.

Fuck him and fuck all of them.

This.  This is what I have been saying.  Every nation is at risk of giving into and becoming its worst nature.

We have now done so.  

There is no return, except from the eventual ashes.  The journey to ashes?  Well....

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Shit like this has always been the biggest problem with Trump being elected as POTUS. It's not Russia, political warfare, etc. 

It's half of this country purposely shunning or ignoring the most basic form of human decency and empathy to focus on their own personal gain. Don't get me wrong, it's been festering for a long time in America, but Trump is the fully realized embodiment and successful confirmation of this thought process.

And this.  We have become this.  When you become a country of "me me me, and FUCK YOU!" and actually take PLEASURE in the suffering of your fellow humans....you don't recover from that.  We are a sociopath nation, and we are reveling in it.

I will never forgive any of the enablers.  Not a single.  fucking.  one of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’ve always been a liberal and a Democrat but I’ve never hated conservatives or Republicans.

I’m related to some. I married one. I birthed one.

Now? HATRED.

Anyone that looks at the garbage Trump tweets or hears what he says and doesn’t immediately condemn it without reservation is a deplorable garbage can of person.

No trying to parse it or look at it from another angle or translate what he said into what he meant. Nope. No more of that. He doesn’t get the fucking benefit of the fucking doubt any longer.

Paul Ryan and Lindsay Graham and all the rest of these ass sucking supplicants can get fucked with a rusty garden rake. Then eat dog shit by the shovel. Then hang from the highest bridge while the braying mob screams insults about their mothers’ sexual proclivities.

TL;DR - GET FUCKED REPUBLICANS

hawt

35 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’ve always been a liberal and a Democrat but I’ve never hated conservatives or Republicans.

Now? HATRED.

Anyone that looks at the garbage Trump tweets or hears what he says and doesn’t immediately condemn it without reservation is a deplorable garbage can of person.

No trying to parse it or look at it from another angle or translate what he said into what he meant. Nope. No more of that. He doesn’t get the fucking benefit of the fucking doubt any longer.

Paul Ryan and Lindsay Graham and all the rest of these ass sucking supplicants can get fucked with a rusty garden rake. Then eat dog shit by the shovel. Then hang from the highest bridge while the braying mob screams insults about their mothers’ sexual proclivities.

Jerry-Seinfeld-Whoa.gif

Yeah, but you're just virtue signaling.

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Now? HATRED.

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Now? HATRED.

I realized a long time ago that voting for a Republican, any Republican, is immoral. It's a wretched party filled with terrible people who stand for terrible things. Just look at their leader. Donald Trump is the end result of 40 years of catering to the worst this country has to offer. It began with the Southern Strategy and appealing to racism to get votes and continues to this day with a loud mouthed bigot in the White House.

I hope Donald Trump destroys the party. True conservatives in this country deserve better than the GOP. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This part doesn't bother me as much.  It's always been fuck you, pay me.  That's just 'murica and will never change.  The biggest problem to me is their willingness to accept flat out lies to that end.  Not political puffery, over-promises, and sly half-truths, which have been part of politics and human nature forever.  I'm talking about flat out fucking lies.  Things that can be proven unequivocally to be lies.  And the absolute most concerning is that it's not just a fringe group.  This mother fucker is still somewhere like 80-90% approval among Republicans.  A full fucking political party which supports it.  That is what scares the ever living shit out of me.  And I'm just about where bamachick is.  At this point anyone who supports this fucking guy is flat out deplorable.  There is no rationale that makes it acceptable to support him, at all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You do understand there is a direct connection to Russia’s information warfare/influence operations and the problem you’re describing right?

The Kremlin doesn’t create new problems, it makes the existing ones much worse.

Subverting moral standards and basic human decency is objective #1 for the Russians (Demoralization).

If successful, the problem will become insurmountable for society to overcome. 

I know you’re looking at it on the deeper level in that the problem is us, which is true

However, the consequences are greatly exacerbated by outside influence.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That flub defined Obama for these folks. Trump commits a dozen episodes of idiocy that top that EVERY DAY. And....crickets.

Fucking pathetic. Their behavior was pathetic, and they are fucking pathetic. Fuck them. All of them.

My FB feed (as is yours, I'm sure) is filled with people complaining about how Trump has been treated worse than any president in history.  They must have been asleep for the years people were hanging Obama in effigy and Trump was demanding to see his papers.  

They're the least self aware people ever.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

My FB feed (as is yours, I'm sure) is filled with people complaining about how Trump has been treated worse than any president in history.  They must have been asleep for the years people were hanging Obama in effigy and Trump was demanding to see his papers.  

They're the least self aware people ever.

It's much simpler than that: they're racists.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

57 states! /FCHorn

I remember that FCHorn was on here all day obsessively reminding everyone about 57 states and Ted Kennedy.

Then, on a thread about Chris Kyle, he honestly had no idea what was going on.  He was on the Internet all day and missed out on a stunning amount of information.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I gotta say, turning an entire political party into a treasonous fifth column is a pretty historic achievement for them.  Seriously, tip of the hat.

They worked really hard at it over a long period of time.  

However, it’s ironic a high functioning imbecile like Trump was the vehicle that delivered the fruits of their labor.  

It’s why I think they may have vastly overplayed their hand.  Their whole operation is contingent on the target population being unaware of their activities.  

Still to early to tell on that but this past decade was a tremendous success for the Kremlin trying to dig its way out of geopolitical insignificance. 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I realized a long time ago that voting for a Republican, any Republican, is immoral. It's a wretched party filled with terrible people who stand for terrible things. Just look at their leader. Donald Trump is the end result of 40 years of catering to the worst this country has to offer. It began with the Southern Strategy and appealing to racism to get votes and continues to this day with a loud mouthed bigot in the White House.

I hope Donald Trump destroys the party. True conservatives in this country deserve better than the GOP. 

Imagine the type of person willing to run for office as a Republican right now.

4 hours ago, kevwun said:

So the President lies about how many people died in natural disasters now?  When he dies, his funeral monument needs to be a working toilet so that future generation can piss and shit on him until the end of days.

I don’t think I could hold it in long enough while waiting in the never ending line.