Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Could easily be a false flag attack.
Some people really want the US to pump more money into Syria. 

Has it seriously not occurred to you that Russia could have lied about a coming false-flag operation because they knew Assad was going to use real chemical weapons in the near future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump wants border detention facilities

President Trump is pushing for new detention facilities along the border and an end to the Obama administration’s “catch-and-release” policy on illegal immigrants.

“We are sealing up our Southern Border. The people of our great country want Safety and Security,” Trump tweeted Saturday. “The Dems have been a disaster on this very important issue!”

An executive order issued by the White House Friday night told the Department of Homeland Security to end the policy that allows illegal border crossers to remain free in the U.S. as they await judicial hearings that could deport them.

Instead, under Trump’s order, DHS and other agencies must “allocate all legally available resources to construct, operate, control, or modify … facilities to detain aliens for violations of immigration law at or near the borders of the United States.”

https://nypost.com/2018/04/07/trump-wants-border-detention-facilities/

1 hour ago, bad motherfucker said:

DJT seems to be gaining traction with real liberals.  And he is still President of the United States!

Anyone who feels the need to name themselves "bad motherfucker" is overcompensating for something....

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Jesus god.  Watching Trumped on Showtime right now.  Re-living the 2016 campaign isn't gonna be good for my liver.  The people that support him.  My god.  I'm just astounded there are people that stupid living in this country.  

You're a way braver man than me.  Every damn day I wonder why the rust belt enjoys taking it in the ass so much that they had to share their cuck sores with the rest of the nation.  The only silver lining I see is that by the time the economy here in the DC Metro area tanks, the whole middle will be a crater.  He'll f'k every last one of them with a large capital T.    

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

President Trump is pushing for new detention facilities along the border and an end to the Obama administration’s “catch-and-release” policy on illegal immigrants.

“We are sealing up our Southern Border. The people of our great country want Safety and Security,” Trump tweeted Saturday. “The Dems have been a disaster on this very important issue!”

An executive order issued by the White House Friday night told the Department of Homeland Security to end the policy that allows illegal border crossers to remain free in the U.S. as they await judicial hearings that could deport them.

Instead, under Trump’s order, DHS and other agencies must “allocate all legally available resources to construct, operate, control, or modify … facilities to detain aliens for violations of immigration law at or near the borders of the United States.”

Papers pleas!

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, BYG Jacob said:

Have no idea what you are talking about, obsession noted though.

Did you forget the sperg out negging me 5 times a day for a week, then I hit ya back 5 times, and you create 6 socks to neg me 50 times?

Do you have memory loss as well as psychosis? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Did you forget the sperg out negging me 5 times a day for a week, then I hit ya back 5 times, and you create 6 socks to neg me 50 times?

Do you have memory loss as well as psychosis? 

neither. You're a brazen cunt, you make yourself an easy target to neg

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Remember when Trumps popular 'drain the swamp' slogan was created by an analytics company? Meant nothing, targeted marketing to dumb dumbs win again.

Sometimes I think "Nah, nobody could have been that stupid to believe Trump would actually 'drain the swamp'"...and then I see some of the Trumpkins posts on here.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He gonna give the contract for these camps to Trump Hotels?

17 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

This should worry the fuck out of all those Constitutionalists who were flinging shit like monkeys in a zoo over all the constitutional violations Obama was accused of.  But it doesn't.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Burt said:

This should worry the fuck out of all those Constitutionalists who were flinging shit like monkeys in a zoo over all the constitutional violations Obama was accused of.  But it doesn't.   

To be fair, Barack Hussein Obama was black.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

(women)

No Sprinklers in Upper Floors of Trump Tower

Trump tweeted that the fire was “Very confined (well built building).”

Asked if that assessment was accurate, Nigro said, “It’s a well built building. The upper floors, the residence floors, are not sprinklered.”

Fire sprinklers were not required in New York City highrises when Trump Tower was completed in 1983.

Subsequent updates to the building code required commercial skyscrapers to install the sprinklers retroactively, but owners of older residential highrises are not required to install sprinklers unless the building undergoes major renovations.

The 664-foot Trump Tower has 58 stories, though the top floor is numbered 68.

• Like 1

“The FBI closed the case on Hillary, which was a rigged investigation. They exonerated her even before they ever interviewed her, they never even put her under oath.....” and much more. So true Jesse! @WattersWorld

Not sure he thought this one through...

Edit: On second thought, he’s going to say: “They closed the investigation on her without interviewing, so they should do the same for me. If Mueller wants to talk, then he’ll have to reopen the Hillary investigation, make her testify under oath, and then I’ll do it to.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RPM said:

No Sprinklers in Upper Floors of Trump Tower

Trump tweeted that the fire was “Very confined (well built building).”

Asked if that assessment was accurate, Nigro said, “It’s a well built building. The upper floors, the residence floors, are not sprinklered.”

Fire sprinklers were not required in New York City highrises when Trump Tower was completed in 1983.

Subsequent updates to the building code required commercial skyscrapers to install the sprinklers retroactively, but owners of older residential highrises are not required to install sprinklers unless the building undergoes major renovations.

The 664-foot Trump Tower has 58 stories, though the top floor is numbered 68.

Trump lobbied against changing the code for fire sprinklers; claimed he couldn't afford to install them in all his buildings:

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/01/08/nyregion/giuliani-calls-for-high-rise-sprinklers.html

Although New York has taller towers and more high-rise residents than any other city in the nation, no sprinklers are required in apartment buildings here. Landlords and developers like Donald J. Trump have lobbied against sprinklers as unnecessary and expensive, costing up to $4 per square foot, or thousands of dollars for each apartment. New York instead has required that new construction be fire resistant.

https://nypost.com/1999/01/04/survivor-of-culkin-fire-a-crusader/

Trump has called a dozen council members to lobby against sprinklers, including Speaker Peter Vallone. He has also donated $5,000 to retire Vallone’s campaign debt, and personally telephoned committee chairman Archie Spigner, and Walter McCaffery, the sponsor of the bill.

Trump says he can’t afford to install sprinklers in all his buildings.

Trump is now putting up a 90-story high rise at 875 U.N. Plaza that has no sprinklers in the building plans the city has approved.

“I would inform Trump there must be sprinklers in every apartment and hallway,” Rose responded.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Do you think that the pathetic, repeated contradictions even register in the reptilian brains of his supporters?

Of course not.

Enough with your reptile bashing. Even they are capable of cognition, problem solving, and having the intuition to advance their own self-interests.