Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Not true, they will wait until the 11th hour to give him the aggy qb treatment.

GOP congressmen don't have an out. If they turn on Trump, they will lose a huge chunk of their voting block, which dooms them anyway. There is no Starkel on the bench to turn to. Those spineless fucks will ride it out or go down with the ship. 

Edited by Blotto

Good lord, Trump is going full Ric Flair.

”I have a lot more money than they do, I have a much better education than they have, I’m smarter than they are, I have many much more beautiful homes than they do, I have a better apartment at the top of Fifth Avenue.  Why the hell are they the elite?”

• Like 1

”I have a lot more money than they do, I have a much better education than they have, I’m smarter than they are, I have many much more beautiful homes than they do, I have a better apartment at the top of Fifth Avenue.  Why the hell are they the elite?”

He’s the dumbest motherfucker alive. How does he still not comprehend that “elite” is a derogatory term used by HIS OWN FUCKING PARTY?!?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

The Senate will never convict on articles of impeachment.

So none of this matters.

Normally, I agree with a lot of what you say.

He's going to flip the House, and possibly put the Senate in play, and at the very least, he's going to depress voter turnout.  That matters.

I think you believe that most of these folks in Congress are hardcore ideologues.  I don't.  I think they are rats that will make the decision to jump off a sinking ship with about as much thought as well....actual rats jumping off of an actual sinking ship.

Hell, I'll go a little further and say that more than a few would switch parties if you presented them with evidence that it was the only way for them to stay in Congress/power.  

You also forget that Pence is waiting in the wings.  More than a few Republican Senators would much rather have Pence in the WH.

Generic CNN Panelist 1:  "Cohen Cohen Cohen Manafort Manafort Manafort" 

Generic CNN Panelist 2:  "Cohen Cohen Cohen Manafort Manafort Manafort" 

Rick Santorum:  "AN UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT KILLED MOLLIE TIBBETS AND SCARY BROWN PEOPLE ARE COMING FOR YOU ALL RIGHT NOW SHAKE IN YOUR BEDS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!! SHAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!" 

10 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Has anyone said "Two-fer Tuesday" yet?  Just wondering.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Duncan Hunter. 

Omarosa having video tapes.

We are up to four.

We are sorta up to five hilarious/good things today.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24439840/santino-marchiol-former-texas-aggies-linebacker-alleges-ncaa-violations-made-jimbo-fisher-staff

A former Texas A&M linebacker has alleged that Jimbo Fisher's staff committed multiple NCAA violations early in its first offseason there.

Arizona linebacker Santino Marchiol, who spent his first collegiate season at Texas A&M in 2017 before recently leaving the program, told USA Today that he was given hundreds of dollars in cash by assistant coaches to host recruits on unofficial visits, the staff conducted offseason workouts that were longer than NCAA rules allow, and the training staff mishandled his own ankle injury.

Marchiol, who signed with Texas A&M under Kevin Sumlin's staff in January 2017, alleged that current Texas A&M linebackers coach Bradley Dale Peveto on two occasions gave him hundreds of dollars in cash to entertain recruits who were on unofficial visits. He told USA Today that Peveto pulled him into a bathroom following the Aggies' spring football game on April 14 and gave him $300. He also said that Peveto gave him $400 on a separate occasion. NCAA rules dictate that a school cannot pay for any of a recruit's expenses on an unofficial visit except for providing up to three free tickets to a home athletics event. NCAA rules allow student hosts $40 to entertain recruits who are on official visits.

Texas A&M announced a host of changes to its Title IX policies after a group of current and former female students who reported being sexually assaulted expressed disappointment with the school's handling of their complaints earlier this summer.

Marchiol's allegations were written as part of a statement that he is attempting to use to be cleared to play for Arizona and coach Kevin Sumlin this year, rather than sit out the customary year after transferring.

In regard to offseason workouts, Marchiol said that A&M coaches required players to conduct conditioning drills as early as 5:30 a.m., which is prohibited by NCAA rules (bylaw 17.1.7.10.6.1 states that "required athletically related activities" aren't allowed between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.).

He also alleged that summer workouts, which are limited to eight hours per week by NCAA rules, went longer than allowed. He told USA Today that conditioning workouts that were scheduled for less than two hours sometimes lasted up to three hours.

Marchiol said that defensive coordinator Mike Elko told players of summer workouts, which are supposed to be voluntary, that "We're going to have a lot of meetings and practices that aren't technically required, but you guys have to be here because you're way behind. We need to win," according to USA Today.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’ll await to comment when its confirmed this is real. Didn’t personally witness it. Is this real?

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’ll await to comment when its confirmed this is real. Didn’t personally witness it. Is this real?

He said basically that same exact shit months ago.  

Trump is Ric Flair.  That’s his character.  I’ve been saying that since early in his campaign.  He’s a classic heel.

• Like 3

Off topic Facebook News Today

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/08/more-coordinated-inauthentic-behavior/

Today we removed multiple Pages, groups and accounts for coordinated inauthentic behavior on Facebook and Instagram. Some of this activity originated in Iran, and some originated in Russia. These were distinct campaigns and we have not identified any link or coordination between them. However, they used similar tactics by creating networks of accounts to mislead others about who they were and what they were doing.

We ban this kind of behavior because we want people to be able to trust the connections they make on Facebook. And while we’re making progress rooting out this abuse, as we’ve said before, it’s an ongoing challenge because the people responsible are determined and well funded. We constantly have to improve to stay ahead. That means building better technology, hiring more people and working more closely with law enforcement, security experts and other companies. Their collaboration was critical to our investigation since no one company can fight this on their own.

There is always a tension between taking down these bad actors quickly and improving our defenses over the long term. If we remove them too early, it’s harder to understand their playbook and the extent of their network. It also limits our ability to coordinate with law enforcement, who often have investigations of their own. It’s why we’ve investigated some of these campaigns for many months and why we will continue working to find out more. We’ll update this post with more details when we have them, or if the facts change.

What We’ve Found So Far

By Nathaniel Gleicher, Head of Cybersecurity Policy

We’ve removed 652 Pages, groups and accounts for coordinated inauthentic behavior that originated in Iran and targeted people across multiple internet services in the Middle East, Latin America, UK and US. FireEye, a cybersecurity firm, gave us a tip in July about “Liberty Front Press,” a network of Facebook Pages as well as accounts on other online services. They’ve published an initial analysisand will release a full report of their findings soon. We wanted to take this opportunity to thank them for their work.

Based on FireEye’s tip, we started an investigation into “Liberty Front Press” and identified additional accounts and Pages from their network. We are able to link this network to Iranian state media through publicly available website registration information, as well as the use of related IP addresses and Facebook Pages sharing the same admins. For example, one part of the network, “Quest 4 Truth,” claims to be an independent Iranian media organization, but is in fact linked to Press TV, an English-language news network affiliated with Iranian state media. The first “Liberty Front Press” accounts we’ve found were created in 2013. Some of them attempted to conceal their location, and they primarily posted political content focused on the Middle East, as well as the UK, US, and Latin America. Beginning in 2017, they increased their focus on the UK and US. Accounts and Pages linked to “Liberty Front Press” typically posed as news and civil society organizations sharing information in multiple countries without revealing their true identity.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Hilarious that the fox news trump maga dipshits are acting like they give a fuck about some immigrant killing that woman.

Meanwhile they dont give two shits about all the americans killing americans on an daily basis.

Their viewers are so fucking stupid/demented they have to spell out every little point.  There will be chapters in history books on FoxNews and their bullshit during this entire saga.  This should lead to a shift in the Republican party but who the fuck knows where we go with this - likely business as usual, but at the least it may lead to more viable Independent candidates - but those candidates will keep losing. 

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DlKfOm8X0AEgYkL?format=jpg&name=medium

This is a historic headline.

much like

518D4AFF-CA9E-43CE-9BD6-101C546528B1_zps

Except Nixon was a hell of a lot less crooked than Trump is and was certainly not nearly as shitty a human being.  Nixon would have never blown Khrushchev in a Helsinki hotel room.  If anything, Khrushchev would have blown him.  He was a criminal, not a traitor. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Donald Trump is going to lose his shit when Mueller goes after his kids.

I don’t see that happening. Trump will pardon them before they get the cuffs on. 

I do see the New York State AG going after them. That way Trump can’t do shit about it, except bitch and tweet. 

1 minute ago, retread said:

If he doesn't have the goods on Cheeto, I hope he at least gets Kush and/or Jr.

Kushner is the big fish I want to see go down. That motherfucker sold us out to everyone that would buy. China, Saudi, Russia, UAE, Israel were all up in Kushner.

Fredo is a POS but he’s an idiot.  I want the masterminds.