Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I really like Warren.  She's smart and she has America's best interests at heart.  She's also old and unfortunately unelectable for POTUS.

I don't really see how she's unelectable unless you're referring to her losing the misogynistic vote.  But Hillary would have also lost those and she still won the popular vote even with 3 decades of baggage. 

Warren is also younger than Trump and God knows in much better health.  Her mental faculties are all still in tact.  She's hands down my first choice over whatever luke warm center-right Democrat the DNC will probably try to force down our throats. 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don't really see how she's unelectable unless you're referring to her losing the misogynistic vote.  But Hillary would have also lost those and she still won the popular vote even with 3 decades of baggage. 

Warren is also younger than Trump and God knows in much better health.  Her mental faculties are all still in tact.  She's hands down my first choice over whatever luke warm center-right Democrat the DNC will probably try to force down our throats. 

Yeah, Hillary's baggage required its own airplane.

And I'm fairly certain Trump will do his best to depress Republican turnout in 2020.  Hell, he's doing his best here in 2018.

18 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

They are going to need to unload a semi-truck full of burgers and diet coke for Trump today. The shitterstorm in the morning is going to be epic. 

Have you forgotten his campaign rally tonight?  That's going to be even better, because he'll be getting constant real-time feedback that he can actually see and hear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Oh shit, I did forget! Must see TV of him going off the rails in a bigly way. 

Trump: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS WITCH HUNT?

Crowd: *ROARS IN APPROVAL*

Trump: You know, I am the President, and somebody was telling me the other day that I could step into this investigation.  You know, these people work for me.

Crowd: *ROARS IN APPROVAL*

Trump: For instance, I could pardon the people whose lives were ruined by those 29 Angry Democrats!

Crowd: *ROARS IN APPROVAL* (shouts of "do it" and "stick it to Mueller" ring out)

Trump: Right now, I could pardon these people that the 31 Angry Democrats are going after, because they should be going after Hillary instead.

Crowd: *ROARS IN APPROVAL, BEGINS TO DISMEMBER JIM ACOSTA*

• Like 2

Wonder if Trump will say anything to the audience tonight about the West Virginia House of Delegates voting last week to impeach all of the justices on the State Supreme Court.  Seems like that would be kind of newsy for those folks and something essentially inappropriate to avoid under normal circumstances.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nancy Reagan was not some naive innocent who just wanted kids to resist.  She was part and parcel of Ronnie's despicable attack on minority communities.  Never mind that "just say no" is the dumbest "strategy" possible, the assumption that she didn't support the hard core imprisonment of all drug offenders is just stupid.

Jesus Christ.  The way you people rewrite history is fucking mind-blowing.

No shit.  We should also teach abstinence from sex...don't give out condoms etc.  Idiots

Has anyone observed that none of this matters?  He won't lose any support -- and most importantly, he won't lose ANY support in the Senate?  We could impeach him tomorrow, and the Senate will never, ever, ever convict him?  Cuz I just want to bookmark that sentiment for the record, pollyanna that I am. 

• Like 1