Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

GOP congressmen don't have an out. If they turn on Trump, they will lose a huge chunk of their voting block, which dooms them anyway. There is no Starkel on the bench to turn to. Those spineless fucks will ride it out or go down with the ship. 

Wait until public opinion turns against trump, and then ‘stand up’ to him.

47 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So I have many beautiful homes, much more money and the nicest apartment on top of 5th avenue but I’m not part of the elite? Fuckin’ rubes gotta rube. 

So, how do they associate with this shit?  How is this one of them?  He talks just like one of them. He comes down and insults these ass clowns to their faces.  They're still waiting to hear about coal.  

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

1.  Of course he did.

2.  Of course it is.

3.  Sadly, this is correct.

He's the sitting POTUS.  The courts are not an available remedy here.  Only impeachment by the House and conviction by the Senate are in play.  That's our failsafe.  It's our only failsafe.

And it will fail.

Splat.

What 'cha drinkin'?

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Donald Trump is going to lose his shit when Mueller goes after his kids.

Lol. No.  Trump doesn't give a shit about his kids.  You can't think about it from a father's perspective, or even from a guy who has friends perspective.  Trump only cares about Trump.  That's it.  If he cares about his kids at all, its only in how they reflect on him.  Trump views literally every single person around him, including his kids, by what they can do for him.

Edited by FondrenRoad

9 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Lol. No.  Trump doesn't give a shit about his kids.  You can't think about it from a father's perspective, or even from a guy who has friends perspective.  Trump only cares about Trump.  That's it.  If he cares about his kids at all, its only in how they reflect on him.  Trump views literally every single person around him, including his kids, by what they can do for him.

You're right.

I hope they flip on him.

Yep. This is the potential kill shot:

"Davis said that while he couldn’t discuss potential contacts between Mueller and Cohen, “Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel, and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows, not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also, knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

He added, “I’m not going to confirm what knowledge Michael has. I will confirm that Mr. Mueller, who I greatly respect, will have a lot of interest in what Michael has to say.”
  • Like 2

Yep. This is the potential kill shot:
  "Davis said that while he couldn’t discuss potential contacts between Mueller and Cohen, “Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel, and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows, not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also, knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”   He added, “I’m not going to confirm what knowledge Michael has. I will confirm that Mr. Mueller, who I greatly respect, will have a lot of interest in what Michael has to say.”

Really, really hope that Cohen and Manafort are under federal protection right now.

21 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Do you even

trump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jIvanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpgDonald-Ivanka-creepy-sex-parrots.jpgIvanka-Donald-Trump-Weird-Awkward-Kiss-HTrump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

Ivanka bro?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

He’ll fucking nuke North Korea to distract Ivanka being smuggled out of the country to protect her from ever being prosecuted. And only Ivanka 

No he won't. He just wants to put his dick in her.  But he doesn't give a shit about the women he puts his dick in.  Look at his track record.  He only seems to give a shit about Ivanka because he hasn't put his dick in her.  Yet.  Allegedly.

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I ask again. What the hell do the Russians have on Lou Dobbs? Or is he really just this insane? I don’t remember him being this insane back when I watched Foxnews. 

Really? I count Dobbs as one of worst of that decade, incessantly pounding the dirty Mexican immigrant drum all the way back to his CNN/HLN days. Honestly, I think he was one of the greatest impediments to W. getting help from GOP congress critters on immigration reform before it became such a mainstream issue and touchstone of the ultra-nationalists. He helped create the deplorable movement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I ask again. What the hell do the Russians have on Lou Dobbs? Or is he really just this insane? I don’t remember him being this insane back when I watched Foxnews. 

Dobbs became a deplorable years ago and it was the reason he left CNN. Seriously, he was a Trumpkin before Trump was one. Think of him as a member of the German Workers Party before Hitler showed up to change it to the Nazi Party. Dobbs is a true believer and isn't in it for the ratings.

From an NPR article in 2009.

"By his own account, Dobbs was radicalized by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the U.S. He evolved on the air into an economic populist and a hard-liner on illegal immigration who often sparked the ire of Latinos.

Dobbs' ratings rose for many years, but he drew much fire from critics drawn from disparate business, liberal and Latino circles.

In one instance, Dobbs was forced to apologize for his characterization of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce — a mainstream business group — which he said was "effectively an organization that is interested in Mexico's export of drugs and illegal aliens to the United States."

Dobbs sometimes overstated or misrepresented the facts as he sought to connect illegal immigrants to crime or other societal ills, a frequent theme. In one instance, Dobbs and a CNN reporter seemed to attribute a startling rise in leprosy cases to illegal immigrants from Latin America. There was no such startling rise — and what cases there were would have been more likely to have had Asian origins.

His radio show took on an even more severe edge.

And Dobbs' desire to voice his sharp opinions conflicted with CNN's corporate strategy."

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120351492

• Like 4

Brisket's America is real let's just hope there arent many of them showing up this November.

It’s real.
Enough of them will. The senate will stay red.
We’re fucked.

Well...ain’t that interesting.
What 'cha drinkin'?

Scotchy scotch scotch. But I have the hemlock on standby.
So will there be a 0.1% or 0.2% change in Trump's approval rating as a result of today?

Oh, I think it goes up a full 3%.

And just for shits and giggles, this is what my Trumpkin FB friends are posting this evening:

a755052e1591543a4bc56c3bb8a45109.jpg