Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

8 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

The point is I’m guaranteed to see you on the recruiting board after any aggy victory (moral or otherwise) but you go ghost whenever anything good happens to Texas.

You just like being miserable. You shouldn’t be surprised when people tell you to fuck off. Nobody is insecure, you are just annoying.

Glad you admit tonight was a moral victory for A&M, please explain to the bumbling idiot @Rickylovesweed who apparently gets high on his own stuff and starts tagging me several times a day about the impending demise of A&M and their recruiting class.

8 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Sorry for the typos. Was typing on mobile outside smoking. I meant  "highest rated class in history." I get what you're saying, but I disagree. Clearly we won't see eye to on it.

What you guys are essentially telling me is to bury my head in the sand and ignore true freshmen Shemar Turner, Walter Nolen, Evan Stewart, Chris Marshall, Kam Dewberry going toe-to-toe with Bama all night b/c aggies have been shit forever and that's how it will always be. Yeah, I'm not getting on that train. They've never had this much talent, they have more coming, and will be on a bigger stage sooner than later. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Fuck You 3

12 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

They are throwing a shitload of talented players at the problem so damn straight recruiting matters. Eventually, the talent will overcome Jumbo's deficiencies.

What makes you say this?  They're recruited the #5, #6, #9 and #1 classes under Jimbo. Wouldn't year 5 be enough time for the talent to be overcoming Jimbo's deficiencies?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

@Rickylovesweed who apparently gets high on his own stuff and starts tagging me several times a day about the impending demise of A&M and their recruiting class.

Another lie by you. I rarely bring up recruiting. 

Do you just make things up? I don't give a shit about your recruiting takes. My point is all about winning and the reality is Jimbo has now finished 9-3 or worse in 6 of the last 7 regular seasons. The 1 outlier being the Covid year. 

You keep trying to spin in your normal fashion. Shut the fuck up until aggy wins something. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

What makes you say this?  They're recruited the #5, #6, #9 and #1 classes under Jimbo. Wouldn't year 5 be enough time for the talent to be overcoming Jimbo's deficiencies?

No, apparently you aren’t following along…it’s Next Year!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

What you guys are essentially telling me is to bury my head in the sand and ignore true freshmen Shemar Turner, Walter Nolen, Evan Stewart, Chris Marshall, Kam Dewberry going toe-to-toe with Bama all night b/c aggies have been shit forever and that's how it will always be. Yeah, I'm not getting on that train. 

And that is your prerogative. That being said, half of those players won't stay because of aggy failing to meet expectations, hell at least one of them is already looking to portal out.

8 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Glad you admit tonight was a moral victory for A&M, please explain to the bumbling idiot @Rickylovesweed who apparently gets high on his own stuff and starts tagging me several times a day about the impending demise of A&M and their recruiting class.

Everything is a moral victory to A&M, we make memes about it. And if he actually bothered you that much, you could easily block and ignore him,  but be honest, you like this shit.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Because I realize without a very good QB it is extremely difficult to win big in modern CFB. I was never high on King, Calzada, or Mond but I'm extremely bullish on Weigman. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Jumbo is forced to make some changes to the offense if it flutters throughout the season which all of us obviously do not want to see. Other than that, they have a lot of pieces in place already in the trenches/skill positions to make a playoff run starting next season. 

19 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Everything is a moral victory to A&M, we make memes about it. And if he actually bothered you that much, you could easily block and ignore him,  but be honest, you like this shit.

Never block. Wish he'd change that God-awful asterisks avi, otherwise he is harmless.

I've had the audacity to semi-acknowledge the seeds they are planting over there which has upset some of you. But I'm a UT fan/alum. I want to see A&M in the dirt. I don't like losing recruits to them. You say I like this shit, when in reality, for recruiting purposes, I would have LOVED to have seen them totally emasculated tonight on national TV. It didn't happen, now we're stuck having macro-level debates about its (lack) impact. It's not that serious to block someone, we'll see how things play out over the next few weeks.

Edited by Bruh Man

6 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Never block. Wish he'd change that God-awful asterisks avi, otherwise he is harmless.

I've had the audacity to semi-acknowledge the seeds they are planting over there which has upset some of you. But I'm a UT fan/alum. I want to see A&M in the dirt. I don't like losing recruits to them. You say I like this shit, when in reality, for recruiting purposes, I would have LOVED to have seen them totally emasculated tonight on national TV. It didn't happen, now we're stuck having macro-level debates about its (lack) impact. It's not that serious to block someone, we'll see how things play out over the next few weeks.

You've briefly acknowledged 2 of their biggest issues.

1) QB play. If Weigman was better, he'd be starting. theres no way Jimbo would ride it out with King the turnover Machine. QB eval and development has been suspect at most. Going all the way back to FSU.

2) keeping their talent roster together. This is likely going to be their biggest issue. They've recruited mercenaries. If Nolan, Turner, Stewart etc etc aren't getting their touches, or get a better offer, they are gone. How will they continue to pull in excellent recruiting classes while still holding on to them. This isn't Bama where you can continue recruiting over what you have. By and large players aren't fighting for spots to get to aggy.

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I for one am totally shocked that you are bullish on an A&M QB you've never seen play. I can't quite place my finger on what set of fans that makes you seem like.

The best QB Jimbo has produced in about a decade is Kellen Mond. Let that sink in. 

This is the perfect example of Bruhman stupidity. He acts like aggy developing a quality QB is a given when the only given over the last decade is abject failure from Jimbo at that position. 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Because I realize without a very good QB it is extremely difficult to win big in modern CFB. I was never high on King, Calzada, or Mond but I'm extremely bullish on Weigman. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Jumbo is forced to make some changes to the offense if it flutters throughout the season which all of us obviously do not want to see. Other than that, they have a lot of pieces in place already in the trenches/skill positions to make a playoff run starting next season. 

Forced by who?  Are the bag men who love Jimbo for being Jimbo gonna stop writing checks?

Cause that is about the only leverage there is....

If aggy had a pulse on offense they would’ve fuck stomped Bama in their house.  Bruh Man is a complete fucking nincompoop which is why I have him on ignore.  He’s too fucking stupid to realize that aggy is a fucking joke team run by amateurs.  3-3 with the best recruits money can buy!  Whoop it up while you jerk your micro penis in the corner you fucking slack jawed dimwitted dumbfuck.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

They have all the pieces except for a QB, head coach, OL coach, WR coach, OL, RB (next year), or offensive scheme you dumb idiots! Next year’s the year because D line that got pooped on by MSU!! It’s simple!

God this guy is a fucking idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 10/7/2022 at 5:13 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

That he's a special athlete? 

Just change the wording from "5 star athlete" to "special athlete" if that makes you happy. If you can't tell that Milroe is a gifted athlete I don't know what to tell you. He's built like a freight train and moves like a WR. 

What the fuck are you talking about? He’s 6’2 210. He’s not small but that’s pretty standard height and weight on a football roster.  Ask me about what Hudson Card’s height and weight are, sir. Then google ewers. Then look at basically every running back in every program. 

Or just stop talking out of your fucking ass. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

My ignore list just keeps growing. Something about poorly disguised aggy socks does that to me. 

If Bruh is a sock, he'd the world's worst. Been around for years, going back to old site. Also been spewing shit takes for years.

7 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Recruits don't give a shit about how much a coach makes they care about that "history rated recruit class" and the ability to play with them (e.g. Hill's comments about choosing them).

CTJ explained this in detail.  Spit the fucking crayons out and go read what was written.   

• Hook 'Em 1

So losing to a team they beat last year is a moral victory for Aggie? All while that team was playing a back up QB who first saw real snaps last week, had 4 turnovers, and 2 missed field goals yet Aggie still managed to lose. They can't or at least shouldn't feel good about that loss.

Edited by SarkAfterDark
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, ConchoPearlNecklace said:

Stupid sips only put up 19 points at home. Jimbo put up 20 in Tuscaloosa. Advantage aggy.

Stupid sips. Everyone knows that home field is worth 3 points. That means that aggy only lost by 1 and you sips really lost by 4 on a neutral field. Advantage aggy.

Edited by Lou_Sassle
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.bab1e6011b976d3afa86303da293b846.jpeg

After the last play when King threw that shit high and not even in the end zone to Stewart, Stewart just sat on the field staring off in the distance. I imagine he was thinking, "That dumb, lanky, vampire looking mofo can't even throw a 15 yard pass. I cannot wait to portal out of this bitch."

Craig: "I got you fam"

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

What's up with Walter Nolen? 

He's injured on every other play. I see him for a couple snaps and then he's injured again. 

What a shitty football decision. He probably takes a $50k haircut, but he’s playing at home on a undefeated team with an excellent chance to knock off of Bama next week. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

if? lmfao.