Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Billy's afraid to take a shit because the Texas Longhorns may work their way down from his head, come out, and eat him.

I'm sure a 50 year old man male calling himself Billy and wearing his cap backwards has profoundly credible sources to back up his accusation. 

I mean, in his world, this is the only POSSIBLE explanation for what is going on. If Evan Stewart wants to go to Texas, it is obviously because Texas is being super shady and recruiting him off the roster. It has nothing to do with the fact that he just hates the offense and hates the school and realized Jimbo is a liar. That would be impossible. So, Billy sets up the straw man and brings out the boogie man of big bad Texas to soften the blow from what should be a pretty sizable exodus of dudes in the portal. 

I have no doubt Johntay Cook is giving Stewart all kinds of shit for choosing aggy, there are probably some other guys on the team who know him doing the same, but Texas coaches? Please. They have much bigger fish to fry.  

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 5

Went back and listened to that Billy segment. He flat out says the Texas staff is cheating by recruiting Stewart and assumes that Jeff Banks is one of the. Also says they are doing it to Baylor and TCU players. Also says that even though its illegal a&m should be doing it too which may be the funniest part of the whole segment. 

Link starts right before his accusations. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Went back and listened to that Billy segment. He flat out says the Texas staff is cheating by recruiting Stewart and assumes that Jeff Banks is one of the. Also says they are doing it to Baylor and TCU players. Also says that even though its illegal a&m should be doing it too which may be the funniest part of the whole segment. 

Link starts right before his accusations. 

"Don't lie, cheat or steal"

He is smart enough to not outright say that Banks is doing it, just allude to it being him.  He's walking that fine line of not getting the shit sued out of him for slander.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Billy knows the accusations don't have merit. It's bait to rile up his mongoloid subscriber base.

Making money off that Aggy insecurity. They don't give a shit if it is true or not. 

Not to mention is only source is Jimbo. So, this is the message Jimbo wants out there. Big bad Texas is cheating and should aggy. The real mind blown is the realization that Jimbo needs BDF players to win in the SEC.

25 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Oh man.. After that segment, Billy drops a nuke. "What Josh Heupel is doing in year 2, Jimbo damn near did in game two with a close loss to Clemson." LOL

Those glory hole weirdos ...It's always horseshoes and hand grenades with them.. So close and yet.. should be counted as a win. 

46 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Billy's afraid to take a shit because the Texas Longhorns may work their way down from his head, come out, and eat him.

I'm sure a 50 year old man male calling himself Billy and wearing his cap backwards has profoundly credible sources to back up his accusation. 

Please, Billy was his father's name. He prefers "Looch"

27 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Oh man.. After that segment, Billy drops a nuke. "What Josh Heupel is doing in year 2, Jimbo damn near did in game two with a close loss to Clemson." LOL

You have to wade through a morass of incoherent rambling and self-interruption to get there. During that journey, we hear that the media must be comparing Tennessee to A&M because, evidently, everybody is thinking about A&M all the time. Then there is what you point out, the Aggie loser habit of comparing their close losses to other team's victories.

He is a beating to listen to.

The aggie faithful are completely brainwashed on how much money they have. Was at a family reunion on Saturday and my BIL who’s all aggie actually complimented the Horns and said aggies need to get a new coach like we did. I said the buyout is too high. His response, money is not an issue, we have plenty to buy him out. 

30 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s also to soften the blow that when stewart transfers to usc or Alabama, he can say at least it isn’t Texas and that will mollify his moron subscribers. 

"Evan Stewart loves A&M, College Station, Jimbo, and the offense. It was his lifelong dream to play for the Fightin' Texum Aggies and just thinking about how General George S. Patton won WW2 with an army full of Aggies brings a tear to his eye. But evil Texass filled his head with lies about Jimbo's offense which opened the door to other teams. The only reason he didn't end up a Texas is because they're not SEC good."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I know it's known on this board, but still, these fucking guys have zero offensive skill position players committed as of 10/17/22 for the 2023 recruiting class. NSD1 is 12/23/22. It's getting tight and ATM lacks a QB, a WR or 4, a TB or 2, and a TE. Holy shit.

-At QB, as discussed here, it's not even clear who they're still looking at for this class. I assume they're going to throw all kinds of money at someone in the portal. They have to, right?

-At TB, I still think they're going to get desperate here and throw money at someone, and I assume it is Owens. Johnson is their best bet at TB after Achane is gone and he's not loved. Daniels, outside of the aggie Internet hyping machine, isn't someone forcing his way onto the field. Moss is a head case. 

-At WR, who fucking knows what these guys are doing? They're in danger of losing several guys on the roster. They're going to have to throw major bags at a WR in the portal, also. If they don't, and they don't do the same for the recruiting class count at WR, they could be heading into next season with Lane, Price, Muhammad, Yulkeith Brown, Noah Thomas and Kenyon Jackson. Let's say Marshall stays. That is still a hideous WR room outside of Muhammad. Wow.

-At TE, Green is now starting. Johnson must be redshirting or hurt? I don't recall seeing him play. Blake Smith is a nonentity. Max Wright will be gone and attempting rape on women somewhere else after this season. Then you have the Swedish guy. I assume they have taken his passport and won't release it to him until after his fourth year on campus. So next year they'll have at least 4 TEs, several of whom are supposed to be excellent. Maybe they don't need a TE in this class. 

Anyway, we're nearing the point where ATM is going to have to get outlandish with money to land guys for the 2023 season in either the portal, the signing class, or both. That's going to be a lot of money from boosters with no prayer of getting the money back, and that will be coming off the heels of 7-5-ish. I am deeply skeptical that they have enough powder.

A South Carolina loss for them would be glorious for us to watch and see them scrounge some bags.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

That’s the patented aggy loss win. It’s a turdition unlike any other and why they have 15 unofficial national championships to their name.

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I know it's known on this board, but still, these fucking guys have zero offensive skill position players committed as of 10/17/22 for the 2023 recruiting class. NSD1 is 12/23/22. It's getting tight and ATM lacks a QB, a WR or 4, a TB or 2, and a TE. Holy shit.

-At QB, as discussed here, it's not even clear who they're still looking at for this class. I assume they're going to throw all kinds of money at someone in the portal. They have to, right?

-At TB, I still think they're going to get desperate here and throw money at someone, and I assume it is Owens. Johnson is their best bet at TB after Achane is gone and he's not loved. Daniels, outside of the aggie Internet hyping machine, isn't someone forcing his way onto the field. Moss is a head case. 

-At WR, who fucking knows what these guys are doing? They're in danger of losing several guys on the roster. They're going to have to throw major bags at a WR in the portal, also. If they don't, and they don't do the same for the recruiting class count at WR, they could be heading into next season with Lane, Price, Muhammad, Yulkeith Brown, Noah Thomas and Kenyon Jackson. Let's say Marshall stays. That is still a hideous WR room outside of Muhammad. Wow.

-At TE, Green is now starting. Johnson must be redshirting or hurt? I don't recall seeing him play. Blake Smith is a nonentity. Max Wright will be gone and attempting rape on women somewhere else after this season. Then you have the Swedish guy. I assume they have taken his passport and won't release it to him until after his fourth year on campus. So next year they'll have at least 4 TEs, several of whom are supposed to be excellent. Maybe they don't need a TE in this class. 

Anyway, we're nearing the point where ATM is going to have to get outlandish with money to land guys for the 2023 season in either the portal, the signing class, or both. That's going to be a lot of money from boosters with no prayer of getting the money back, and that will be coming off the heels of 7-5-ish. I am deeply skeptical that they have enough powder.

On top of that, their "5 star OL" just blew up his knee in the Dripping Springs game and rumors keep swirling about Hicks and Hill getting cold feet.  This class could be a class that puts a program back 4-5 years and they'll still be saddled with Ritz Bitz

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

37 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Don't forget about:

TE - Eli Stowers, converted QB.

RB - Dalton Brooks, who is probably the best player in the state (other than TJ Shanahan)

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Another thing to note regarding a QB in the portal, is the competition they will be facing.

OU adding a portal QB is a certainty and that offense is a lot more inviting than Jimbo's
UCLA tried adding Gabriel this year and needs to replace DTR and they are going to be coming off a 9-10 win season at minimum
Auburn's new coach will be building an entire new offense out of the portal
Arkansas needs to replace Jefferson and if Briles is still there, they should be in contention for any top portal QB
Alabama may take a flier on the right guy if they don't think Milroe is the guy

There's probably more that I'm missing but I highly doubt they find a clear upgrade over what they have on campus via the portal. And without any hype at their QB position, they will continue to lose the WR talent they have on campus and be a non-factor for any portal WR

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, closetojumping said:

Wait, I thought Stowers was back at QB? Also, if they put Brooks at TB that will be outstanding.

Who knows with Stowers? I get the impression he sucks at both positions, so it's just a question of which scout team position needs a warm body on a given week.

Brooks - I can see them giving him a try on offense, where they are in desperate need of playmakers. Brooks may be able to give them some juice offensively, even if his best long-term position is on defense.

23 minutes ago, tokamak said:

I kinda hope they get Owens because otherwise I could see them turning their bags cannon toward Baxter and/or Wisner.

I highly doubt they get anywhere recruiting Texas guys. We would make it a point to squash that shit, and those guys would knowingly be walking into a much more risky situation so I am sure aggy would have to pay uber premiums for them to even consider it. 

16 hours ago, Getafix said:

King started the first two games of the season before he was replaced by Max Johnson, who injured his left (throwing) hand three games into his A&M tenure as a starter. Fisher turned back to King, who also won the starting job last year before he had a season-ending leg injury in Week 2, against the Crimson Tide.

You sure about that Brent? I remember it being the first D1 player who ever touched him, and it being a Buff. 

• Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Don't forget about:

TE - Eli Stowers, converted QB.

RB - Dalton Brooks, who is probably the best player in the state (other than TJ Shanahan)

Brooks is classified as an athlete but i thought someone on their site in one of the screenshots said they were recruiting him as a DB?

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You sure about that Brent? I remember it being the first D1 player who ever touched him, and it being a Buff. 

It's a terribly constructed sentence but I think he's saying Jimbo turned back to King (this year) against the Crimson Tide, not that King suffered the injury (last year) against the Crimson Tide.

44 minutes ago, WBT said:

It's a terribly constructed sentence but I think he's saying Jimbo turned back to King (this year) against the Crimson Tide, not that King suffered the injury (last year) against the Crimson Tide.

Ah, I can force myself to see it now. Point still stands, Brent Z has no concept of football or written English. 

30 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Based on Jimbo's presser, sounds like a gimpy King is going to start at QB. 

The Weigman stuff is pure fantasy because it's obvious he's not ready to play if he can't beat out the shit QBs aggy is throwing out there. 

If that spring game is any indication "BUT IT WAS WINDYYYYYYYY!!", then he is not even close to ready. 

• Hook 'Em 1