Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

14 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

i take it your a Richard Millie type of guy?

that's a no from me dawg. mostly because i can't afford one lol

he is wearing the oldest person watch he can wear in the eyes of 17/18/19 year olds.

he doesn't need some stupid iced out watch, but literally an 18k day date while nice and reasonable for an 80 year old man to wear, less so for a 57 year old who has to connect to kids.

all that said, can you imagine if you roll into a watch kid's house on an in home wearing a Richard Millie?

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

This is so funny. We have been bad but never this bad. Even when kris Boyd retweeted during half time. They just had the number 1 recruiting class. They have won 3 games. T h r e e. And they have a good chance of losing to auburn. They don’t even have a qb committed. Who is gonna commit now. This is hilarious. This is absolutely insane and the transfer portal hasn’t even opened up. I can’t stop laughing.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NoName said:

he doesn't need some stupid iced out watch, but literally an 18k day date while nice and reasonable for an 80 year old man to wear, less so for a 57 year old who has to connect to kids.

There's been a shitload of youtube and "influencers" who have made it retro cool again over the last few years.  I get what you are saying, but there's lots on youngsters with old day dates these days. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

This is so funny. We have been bad but never this bad. Even when kris Boyd retweeted during half time. They just had the number 1 recruiting class. They have won 3 games. T h r e e. And they have a good chance of losing to auburn. They don’t even have a qb committed. Who is gonna commit now. This is hilarious. This is absolutely insane and the transfer portal hasn’t even opened up. I can’t stop laughing.

giphy.gif

It’s WAY worse than “they don’t have a qb commit”…. We’re 6 weeks from early signing and they don’t have a single O skill position, LB, or S commit. Their last commit was sept 28

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s WAY worse than “they don’t have a qb commit”…. We’re 6 weeks from early signing and they don’t have a single O skill position, LB, or S commit. Their last commit was sept 28

This can’t be real life. Do you ever see that?

Don’t you only see that behavior when a coach is about to be fired. This is legit gonna be like a transition class. They are gonna scrape players from lesser programs and use the transfer portal.

10 minutes ago, bluto said:

They have Daymion Sanford at LB. But who knows for how long, he's anything but solid.

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.  This is a great day.

What a season and its not close to being over.

Perhaps Jimbo/aggy can just forfeit the last 3 games (they ain’t going bowling)…..and use the time to heal from the flu and just concentrate on recruiting till signing day…..win-win!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, victory88 said:

So I wonder if Weigman’s parents have told Jimbo to fuck off after he clearly yelled at their son, who has a history of concussions, to get back in the game after he took a hard hit where he clearly looked concussed.  As parent, I would be pissed if some country bumpkin interferes with the medical staff doing their job.  We all saw the guy looked out of it and Fisher threw him back in there. 

it was the "Boomhauer/Lou" post-presser diatribe that did him in - he's out of control, sharpe created this godzilla-placenta of a corch, and all the tea leaves say weigman's parents told sharpe that they are gone and the lawsuit is coming

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I would like to take this opportunity to offer a blanket apology to this board and those who participate in this thread.

Every off season, somebody comes in here and predicts that A&M is going to completely shit the bed, go 4-7 and have their recruiting class completely implode. And every year I chime in with something along the lines of, "You're just wishcasting. They'll end up 8-4 like they always do with their bullshit schedule and have a top 10 recruiting class."

Well Mr. Aggie naysayer, you beautiful magnificent bastard, you hit it directly on the fucking screws this season. Congratulations. I should have never doubted you.

Bruhman is sad at this post.

• Hook 'Em 1