Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

Again, Ill-founded prohibition leads to unsafe behavior that would be eliminated or mitigated by reasonable legal alternatives. This isn't rocket surgery, y'all. Where's your inner Don't-tread-on-me? 

Shove your cloak room shit up your ass and fuck off somewhere else with it.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, Eggo said:

I have $10k worth of liquor in the cabinet. Who cares? 

Apparently you who turns a joke into some sort of societal commentary. And who the hell besides the poors and accountants count the dollar value of their liquor. I've got 7 cases of Mad Dog at $3/bottle...

Edited by Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Apparently you who turns a joke into some sort of societal commentary. And who the hell besides the poors and accountants count the dollar value of their liquor. I've got 7 cases of Mad Dog at $3/bottle...

Doesn’t take too many bottles of Pappy to make that happen. But, agreed. 

3 hours ago, Bevo said:

Interesting side note..the man who bought my motel and restaurant back in 2006 had a vodka collection valued at over $2,000,000.  All kinds of rare and old stuff.  It was actually pretty interesting. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Interesting side note..the man who bought my motel and restaurant back in 2006 had a vodka collection valued at over $2,000,000.  All kinds of rare and old stuff.  It was actually pretty interesting. 

Where was the motel, East Texas?

18 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

What the fuck kind of person collects vodka?  That seems strange choice. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Eden Texas, out by San Angelo.

*don't know why I wrote Eola, that's where my daughter lives, must be subconsciously worried. 

I love the fact that there's a prison in Eden. I drove through once at Christmas, and there was a Santa on his sleigh decoration on the highway side of the wire. Christmas in Eden. Merry Christmas, Motherfucker! 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I love the fact that there's a prison in Eden. I drove through once at Christmas, and there was a Santa on his sleigh decoration on the highway side of the wire. Christmas in Eden. Merry Christmas, Motherfucker! 

It is a STRANGE little place for sure.

I really enjoy their struggles and I laugh that Fisher is failing so badly after they locked him in on a huge contract. But,… he coached them to their first top four finish since 1939 (I get that 2020 was a ridiculous year). Bryant never did that, nor did Stallings, Bellard, Sherrill, Slocum or anyone else they’ve hired since they shitcanned Norton (their only coach to win a MNC). Would they really give up on him now, if they could?

And that's only one asterisk on that top 4 ranking. Another one is COVID. Another one is only conference games. And then they added a 4th asterisk all on their own when they bitched out of their bowl game last year compared to North Carolina playing despite roster shortages the previous year. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, statsman said:

I really enjoy their struggles and I laugh that Fisher is failing so badly after they locked him in on a huge contract. But,… he coached them to their first top four finish since 1939 (I get that 2020 was a ridiculous year). Bryant never did that, nor did Stallings, Bellard, Sherrill, Slocum or anyone else they’ve hired since they shitcanned Norton (their only coach to win a MNC). Would they really give up on him now, if they could?

A&M's 2020 season is one of the biggest jokes in recent memory. This is who they beat. 75% of their schedule included teams that were going to fire their coach or on the verge of firing their coach. 

Vanderbilt 0-9 

Florida 8-4

Mississippi State 4-7

Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 2-8

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

UNC 8-4 but were without all their best players in the bowl game. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1