Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

6 hours ago, Getafix said:

Holy cow! calf!

image.thumb.png.bbd7bd2401ca3ccff6ce5c7cd962ddda.png

I don't have y'all's encyclopedic knowledge of coaches and players, so I looked him up. 

image.png.b3db7b69a5fecc3d2e2b89a2f66ee43d.png

It is A&M. Could they be thinking they're poaching the coach who is improving our OL? 

From behind his big desk where he is barely visible, Jimbo calls out to an assistant, "IbeenhearingaboutMattMattox!"

Mathematics? Mathematics, coach?

Noyoudummy.I'mtellingyou Matt Mattox.

Yes, sir?

Lookimup.

Says he's the OL and run coordinating coach for tu.

tu?

Er, Texas, sir.

I told you to cut that stupid shit out.

Sorry, sir.

So, Texashuh? Callimup.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 3

On 12/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, texifornia said:

When Looch is spinning this hard, you know it's real

FjjpGs6XEAANH_u?format=jpg&name=medium

OK, I see the 5-6 record at MSU has been pretty well covered, so I deleted my post. Jesus, the guy writes like an arrogant blowhard.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

Didn't Billy "Top 44" Liucci calm the cult by saying there would be a spectacular end to this process by the end of the week?

Things must be going swimmingly if Petrino interviewed yesterday and the job is still vacant. I suppose it's possible they're giving Petrino time to tell his players. 

Or they couldn't agree on terms. Or the outcry was too much. Or Petrino just wanted to do some fishin' with Jimbo on the Aggies' dime. Jimbo and he likely had a nice chuckle together if it's the last one.

What? Are we on page 2 of the list yet?

41 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Good.  All indications he was a locker room cancer, a real pain in the ass for the coaches.  Frees up room to bring in Marvin Harrison Jr and Quentin Johnson.  /Texaggy

Wasn’t this guy considered not D1 good and a nepotism only take?  Is dad not going to be coaching there anymore? 

39 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Things must be going swimmingly if Petrino interviewed yesterday and the job is still vacant. I suppose it's possible they're giving Petrino time to tell his players.

Sure, because Petrino handles his departures with class.

Coward. Quitter. Hypocrite. And those were some of the nicer things the Atlanta Falcons had to say about their former coach on Wednesday.

Bobby Petrino left behind a bitter team and a boss who felt betrayed, skipping town to return to the college ranks with not so much as a face-to-face meeting with his players.

The Falcons watched him on television the previous night, yukking it up at a giddy, late-night news conference in Arkansas, then showed up at their lockers to find a 78-word letter from their ex-coach, whose tenure in the NFL lasted all of 13 games.

"Atlanta Falcons Players," it began.

"Out of my respect for you, I am letting you know that, with a heavy heart, I resigned today as the Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons. This decision was not easy, but it was made in the best interest of me and my family. While my desire would have been to finish out what has been a difficult season for us all, circumstances did not allow me to do that. I appreciate your hard work and wish you the best.

"Sincerely, Bobby Petrino."

Bitter Falcons feel betrayed after Petrino bolts for Arkansas

51 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Didn't Billy "Top 44" Liucci calm the cult by saying there would be a spectacular end to this process by the end of the week?

They have really out-aggied themselves this week.

If no one said anything, not having an oc hired at this point would not be ideal, but not particularly shocking or newsworthy.

But no.  In their neverending need to shout and bluster about absolutely nothing, everyone from Lucci to KKL had to scream from the rooftops that GREAT OC news would be announced by Friday.

Naturally, the things they overoptimistically assumed would happen did not happen, forcing them to acknowledge that one of the expected candidates (Riley, mullen, etc) turned them down.  Now they're left to feign excitement over remaining candidates like Bobby fucking Petrino.

If they could just shut their mouths for five seconds, none of this happens.  But of course they can't.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1