Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

13 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

bread GIF by The Real Italia

Boston College is trash, but Maitre started all 12 games -- accounting for 42 tackles and an INT this year... I love clowning aggy as much as the next guy, but this doesn't sound like bread from my POV.

Edited by ATXhorn17

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There are going to be more surprises. They haven't even hired a shit OC yet and the portal has only been open for like a week. 

I'm sure nothing bad will happen when the players leave campus for a month and have to answer questions from everyone in their hometown about what the fuck happened this year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I'm sure nothing bad will happen when the players leave campus for a month and have to answer questions from everyone in their hometown about what the fuck happened this year.

I guarantee they've been telling players on offense they are going to hire a big fish like Riley to only end up hiring Petrino. I can't wait to see the reaction from players. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I guarantee they've been telling players on offense they are going to hire a big fish like Riley to only end up hiring Petrino. I can't wait to see the reaction from players. 

Former sec head coach!  Look at his Louisville offense! (that had lamar Jackson)

13 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Boston College is trash, but Maitre started all 12 games -- accounting for 42 tackles and an INT this year... I love clowning aggy as much as the next guy, but this doesn't sound like bread from my POV.

I can’t say I’ve been eating BC tape this season, but starting every game and making 42 tackles for one of the bottom tier P5 teams doesn’t do much to convince me that he isn’t bread. 

Hell, BJ Foster had 47 tackles his last season here before finding his calling as an All-WAC player this year. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Imagine thinking that starting 12 games for the #74 defense (according to FEI) is a positive. 

The other offers I see on his twitter are from USF, Buffalo, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, App State, and Georgia Southern. He definitely looks like bread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I can’t say I’ve been eating BC tape this season, but starting every game and making 42 tackles for one of the bottom tier P5 teams doesn’t do much to convince me that he isn’t bread. 

Hell, BJ Foster had 47 tackles his last season here before finding his calling as an All-WAC player this year. 

#3 on defense.  The Foster comparison is both appropriate and generous.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I looked up BJ Foster's stats after that post. I was today years old when I learned that apparently 29 Tackles in 6 of 9 games on the year will make you an all-wac player. 

I think it was the interception against SEC Powerhouse Texas A&M that really tipped it for him. 

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They have a pretty easy schedule next year.  Only four true road games.

FdIrXsvXEAMej8-.jpg_large.jpg

They have an easy schedule every year.  I see 7-5 (losses to Miami, Alabama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and LSU).  Question is do they lose a home game to the likes of Auburn, South Carolina and Miss State?  I don't think they lose to Arkansas at Jerry World unfortunately either.   Then again, if somehow they split with Arkansas, SC, Miss St, and Auburn and go 2-2 they could hit the back to back 5-7 seasons.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They have a pretty easy schedule next year.  Only four true road games.

FdIrXsvXEAMej8-.jpg_large.jpg

Click Click click click click Win 3/4 in a row to start Jimbo Era 2.0 with a bang. Whee coast down a losing streak into the bye week, stewing about how bad Jimbo is until watching other teams better then them have trouble while they're not playing. Irrational belief in a second-half surge. Click Click Win 3 more out of four after the bye, becoming bowl eligible and start to believe! Whee Get nuked at LSU and forfeit or humiliate themselves in the bowl. Time to go around the track again.

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Just look at the guys other offers so far. Maybe big offers are about to roll in but it's all G5 schools. 

aggy is really about to load up on bread. 

Please don't insult bread like that.  Even though it gets a bad rap in these days of fad gluten-free diets, it's still tasty and filling.  The scrubs aggy is gonna backfill with are more like Styrofoam.  Bland, unremarkable, and not resilient enough to stand up to any abuse.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Lucas is gone. Things have moved fast, but their mods confirmed that a few weeks ago. He hasn't put his name in the portal for whatever reason, but neither had Bouie until today and the same outlook was true for him.

I wonder if some of the delays on their guys entering the portal is them finishing up finals this week before they make their intentions known.