Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

You do realize that Milwee is highly respected as a QB coach right?

I don’t think anyone who’s coaching career is exclusively the QB coach at Akron and a directional Mississippi community college qualifies as “highly respected.”

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t think anyone who’s coaching career is QB coach at Akron and a directional Mississippi community college qualifies as “highly respected.”

He is highly respected by our stress eating, depressed coach.

Anyone hear what changes are being discussed for S&C along with bringing in GP? S&C was clearly a problem this past year.

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This website has lost its fucking mind if they think the second highest rated QB in recruiting history is basing his transfer decision on a guy who was a GA for a mediocre team half a decade ago.

Zach Kittley has been responsible for about 4-5 NFL QBs drafted in the first round in the last decade, right? 🙂

meanwhile, wiki tells me that his father is tech’s t&f coach. Nepotism sure can pay off sometimes

Ewers is gonna get paid regardless…how has money whipping people worked out for us?

The NIL deal was just announced two days ago ffs! And it isn’t just about Ewers himself, it’s also about how all of the guys he’ll be trying to recruit to his new school get paid. Oh, that’s right, some of you believe Mahomes is gunna fund Tech NIL all by himself. Nevermind. Carry on.

It just might if Mahomes is giving his stamp of approval. None of us know what is going on, but odds are generally high Texas football fucks up. 

“Hey remember when NFL teams were doubting that I, the best QB prospect of the past two decades, was worthy of a first round pick? Also remember how I never won more than 7 games in a season? Well… how would you like the opportunity to be coached by one of the GAs from those teams?!?!?”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

No one is going to pretend like this dude from WKU’s resume stacks up against Sark’s resume, but he is seen as a young up and comer from the air raid tree. 

Again, Ewers went into the portal knowing his destination. There’s not going to be any convincing. One thing that gives me pause is he didn’t enter early this week or late last weekend after Ohio State’s last regular season game. He entered after Cumbie accepted the head coaching spot at LA Tech this week, freeing up the OC spot at Tech. That doesn’t mean he is 100% going to Tech but the tea leaves could work in either teams favor. It’s not a layup.

Edited by Hookem2147

6 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

No one is going to pretend like this dude from WKU’s resume stacks up against Sark, but he is seen as a young up and comer from the air raid tree. 

Again, Ewers went into the portal knowing his destination. There’s not going to be any convincing. One thing that gives me pause is he didn’t enter early this week or late last weekend after Ohio State’s last regular season game. He entered after Cumbie accepted the head coaching spot at LA Tech this week, freeing up the OC spot at Tech. That doesn’t mean he is 100% going to Tech but the tea leaves could work in either teams favor. It’s not a layup.

So he went into the portal knowing his destination, and in your mind, one of the leading candidates was a school with no offensive coordinator or staff at the time he made his decision?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

So he went into the portal knowing his destination, and in your mind, one of the leading candidates was a school with no offensive coordinator or staff at the time he made his decision?

As with any high profile player entering the portal, there’s back channeling and ways to communicate what your plans are. McGuire can tell Ewers trainer or Mahomes “hey, tell Quinn I’m getting xxx” or “Hey Pat, but in a good word about Kittley to Quinn I’m hiring him after his game on Friday”

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust