The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

20 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

No wai...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

The president’s recklessness at Walter Reed has Don Jr. pushing for an intervention, but Ivanka and Jared “keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source says.

If Junior is worried that means all our lives are in danger. Trump is probably screaming out orders to nuke Los Angeles or something.

8 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

This is not a bad idea.  We tell Trump he won, set up a fake oval office at Maro Largo and set up a phone that only goes to Ivanka and let him sit there watch TV, tweet and sign fake EOs.  Think of the ratings!

I like this idea.  Like a Truman Show thing for ex presidents with dementia?  His wife only pretends to love him, there’s all kinds of awkward product placements for trump steaks and wine, and he keeps talking about visiting Fiji because of his high approval ratings there.  

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

If Junior is worried that means all our lives are in danger. Trump is probably screaming out orders to nuke Los Angeles or something.

Worried about getting shut out like Mary Trump if Jared and Ivanka are signing papers, making decisions. That family is dog eat dog when it comes to that. He’s looking at holding the debt while she hangs out in the Seychelles. 

Just now, workswithseed said:

I didn't know that Trump made sure he wasn't able to see him in person. 

Hey fuckstick, Trump made sure of it by not having a national strategy and waiting months to address this crisis when he knew in January exactly what would happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Dr. Leana Wen, an ER physician and CNN medical analyst, tweeted that if Trump were her patient, "in unstable condition + contagious illness, & he suddenly left the hospital to go for a car ride that endangers himself & others: I'd call security to restrain him then perform a psychiatric evaluation to examine his decision-making capacity."

JANITOR

NURSE

DOCTOR

IV DRIP

X-RAY MACHINE

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

Hey fuckstick, Trump made sure of it by not having a national strategy and waiting months to address this crisis when he knew in January exactly what would happen. 

I mean he can only close borders, and give advice, and even Fauci said he didn't say anything wrong in that sense. 

• Fuck You 24

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I didn't know that Trump made sure he wasn't able to see him in person. 

I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but if you are, that is probably the worst example on which to place an attack. I’ve been a shoulder for my friends as they go through having elderly parents with COVID in nursing homes and hospitals and this man lacking that kind of awareness while receiving the best medical care America has to offer is ...

well, I’m stopping right there. Poor take; really poor take. 

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but if you are, that is probably the worst example on which to place an attack. I’ve been a shoulder for my friends as they go through having elderly parents with COVID in nursing homes and hospitals and this man lacking that kind of awareness while receiving the best medical care America has to offer is ...

well, I’m stopping right there. Poor take; really poor take. 

No, I'm not. Trump never told people that they couldn't see thier relatives. If you're going to lay blame, you might want to do it to the person who actually implemented it.

• Fuck You 25

No, I'm not. Trump never told people that they couldn't see thier relatives. If you're going to lay blame, you might want to do it to the person who actually implemented it.

Or, because we are intelligent, can understand how cause and effect works. These are tough concepts.

Oh, I should get a special sign, just cause you don't like my thoughts. What are you going to do about the Conservative question?

If Trump is the Conservative Question, then I have a Final Solution to that Question.

Goddamn you are stupid. Trump caused it by not taking the virus seriously, downplaying its severity, and telling people it would just disappear. People have died because he is a narcissistic asshole who cannot help but lie about every fucking thing. That is why he is to blame and not the medical professionals doing their best to set guidelines to keep the population safe, you fucking ignorant twat waffle. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Oh, I should get a special sign, just cause you don't like my thoughts. What are you going to do about the Conservative question?

Nothing. We are going to win and fix the shit the conservatives have been fucking up for years. 
Your incredible lack of empathy towards anyone that’s not Donald is pretty impressive considering your rantings about religion. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Why is Joe Biden such a bigot? For claiming to be "tolerant" and a "uniter", why is he so against COVID and treating it like a horrible enemy? 

Of course the "pro-choice" candidate hates COVID. God forbid a living, breathing virus gets to survive. Trump is walking the walk when it comes to being pro-life. #ProLifeProCOVID

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I also remember when Dave Winfield settled a lawsuit with Robin Given's mother after giving her VD (allegedly).

Yeah, that was a weird episode of “Head of the Class”.  Arvid and Blunden sneaking around to get the test results was funny though.  

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve said a million times we see more correlation with blood type vs obesity in terms of outcomes.  Most who do poorly have an overwhelming immune response.  Meaning their response to fight the virus is the real issue.  Don’t need to rehash all that but here we are...

I must've missed this from you.  What blood type is most prevalent if you don't mind sharing again?

Edited by Pablo
sent to quickly

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

It isn’t even that; the tweet was about the tragedy of how average Americans are affected by this virus (and no, the President did not cause the virus) and in order to prevent spread etc are considering the affect upon other Americans (who, for example, may be in a hospital for another reason) and the President blithely traipses out and about and exposes others when he is a known positive. One man is trying to see a loved one before they die, the other man is about receiving adulation from those whom he would shrug if he killed. 

And that is only one aspect of the lack of self awareness the President has. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread