The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

I, for one, am glad he's going back to the White House.  For that means there is absolutely no way he will quarantine himself properly, wander the building, infecting anything and everything.  

In short, it's gonna be weeks before the White House is free and clear of Covid.  Probably better to just lock it down and keep anyone from leaving at this point.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

I bet Trump's staff and the Walter Reed staff discovered his checkout time at the exact same moment we did lol

Speaking of checkout, any chance that the hospital policy dictates that someone on staff pushes him out the front door to the car in a wheelchair?

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I, for one, am glad he's going back to the White House.  For that means there is absolutely no way he will quarantine himself properly, wander the building, infecting anything and everything.  

In short, it's gonna be weeks before the White House is free and clear of Covid.  Probably better to just lock it down and keep anyone from leaving at this point.

I never know how much to trust WH leaks these days, if ever. I saw rumors that some of the lower level employees were unhappy that this was handled so poorly and with such little concern for them. Although why they were just now waking up to this had me skeptical. 

However, unhappy people often talk....or walk and then talk. Next two weeks will get the drama going. A virus this embedded doesn’t just disappear w/o some good faith help and faith is in short supply around the WH. 

Which reminds me, where is Paula White these days?

Just now, GRHorn said:

So the next fight will be over when he gets cleared for contact with others. They’ll announce he’s had negative tests. Anonymous sources will deny it. His doctors will confirm it. No one will be satisfied. Rinse repeat. 

You forgot the part where his O2 sats crash again.

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Stop telling yourselves he's dying. You aren't that lucky. The world isn't going to deliver the ending you want. This pig is going to live and thrive for 15+ more years. The narrative demands it.

Just hope the narrative doesn't demand his second term.

I don’t think anyone in this thread is expecting Trump to die from covid.  It is, however, irresistible to not entertain the possibility. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i think it's more in the spirit of a @GreenspointTexas 1st quarter declaration after a meaningless 3 and out.

oh wait, just checked the poster.

yeah, nevermind.

I’m not even sure his point. Like Trump’s leaving the hospital so that means he wins something? What does he win? What game is over?

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

So the next fight will be over when he gets cleared for contact with others. They’ll announce he’s had negative tests. Anonymous sources will deny it. His doctors will confirm it. No one will be satisfied. Rinse repeat. 

He has antibodies now 

2 minutes ago, heso said:

This was always the most likely outcome. Guy gets tested daily. The second it’s positive he’s pumped full of drugs that ordinary people can’t get, has a team of 9 doctors attending to only him. No surprise he pulls through. 

The rest of the country: If you think you have covid, stay home until you can’t breathe. 

Fuck this guy. 

Yep, every other single American will be told to stay home until you have more severe symptoms, which for people his age, would mean death. 

(oh every other single American besides that fat piece of shit Christie)

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Given the tweet about his meds, can someone ask Katie Porter to go check into his stock buys? Have the whiteboard ready. 

His financial disclosure in 2017 reported capital gains from Gilead. 

Edited by heso

Press conference with the Walter Reed Hospital docs:
. . . . . . . . . .
Reporter: "Is the President dead?"

Doc @ podium: "The President is currently resting peacefully."

Reporter: "Yes, but is he still alive?"

Doc: "All of his biological processes are being sustained, yes."

Reporter: "But do you have him on machines!?"

Doc: "Really the whole medical system is one big machine when you think about it."

Reporter: "Is he- Okay, is he showing signs of brain activity?"

Doc: "The President's current level of brain activity is consistent with baseline tests we took prior to his hospitalization."

Reporter: "Well that doesn't tell us anything..."

*parody but based on facts, as we know it

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The biggest danger IMO isn’t going to be the COVID, it’s going to be those steroids wearing off. At least it was for me. Cranky doesn’t begin to describe it. Put that mindset in a malignant narcissist and whoooo, here we go. 

IMO a stress induced stroke or heart attack is the biggest risk at the moment.  

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread