The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, seriously, what the actual fuck. i don't think i saw this when it was happening, but fucking christ, what were they thinking?

rose-garden-covid.jpg

they broke every fucking rule of this virus.

Ain’t no party 

like a covid party 

cause a covid party 

don’t stop 

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

I must've missed this from you.  What blood type is most prevalent if you don't mind sharing again?

Type O does much better.  It’s not that other types don’t get it.  They don’t have as bad a time fighting it.  Type A struggles the most.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencefocus.com/news/blood-type-a-more-vulnerable-to-coronavirus/amp/

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, seriously, what the actual fuck. i don't think i saw this when it was happening, but fucking christ, what were they thinking?

rose-garden-covid.jpg

We need an edited graphic with plus signs or circles over the head of everyone who got it.  Lincoln Project or Biden campaign needs to get to work.

Early on reports of gatherings, even ones outdoors where social distancing was ignored, were shown to be risky. 

I don’t want to wish people harm, but I cannot help but think how if you’re going to have to get dressed up, sit squashed together with people, and listen to some blah blah talks from mostly mediocre speakers, then COVID is a craptastic party favor. 

29 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Ohhhh yeah. Man I had my wife’s crossed and haven’t thought about that movie in forever.

apparently only movies from that era with significant nudity are burned into my brain. 

so, let's expand on this.  how many wives do you have and what exactly happens when they 'cross'?  Is is like Egon 'don't cross the streams'  bad or more like 4D scissoring?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

rose-garden-covid.jpg

I beg your pardon
I never promised you a safe rose garden
Just take Hydroxychloroquine
There's gotta be a little rain some time
When I take you gotta give so my Presidency lives
And you die oh-why-why-why
Can't I get a pardon

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, bolverk said:

See, where you went wrong was not fully taking on your avatar's approach to life in your recovery to replenish your energy, C-Man.

Maybe so. But I was still rocking the Hawkeye avatar back in mid-March.

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

I beg your pardon
Just take Hydroxychloroquine
There's gotta be a little rain some time
When I take you gotta give so my Presidency lives
And you die oh-why-why-why
Can't I get a pardon

Didn’t expect to read some Janie frickey or whoever sang that, in the potus Covid thread. 

I'm glad he's out. The longer he was in the hospital the fewer days he had to continue to make an ass out of himself. If he were in there for too long, the stupid people that make up "undecided voters" might forget that he's a total childish piece of shit and begin to feel sympathy for him. The sooner he's back on Twitter acting a fool and being an asshole the better IMO.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread