The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

If I am Secret Service, I am hopping out of that Suburban and spraying that motherfucker down with lysol asap. 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

One would hope they get a full hazmat gross decon the second they exit the vehicle. 

They have probably been doing that for four years. I bet he shits his depends so bad it could be classified as chemical warfare. 

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, no.  But I mean, I'm Captain Obvious with numerous hard-won decorations for Particular Obviousness.  AND.....being that half the country has refused to see or accept the obvious for better than 4 years now.....

You're the obvious rep champion.  Don't let anyone go around questioning your ass.  Fuck them.  By them I mean anyone that still calls themselves Republicans.  All of them.  What were we talking about? 

We call this corticosteroid-induced mania.  It’s real.  And dangerous.  Even when the most powerful human in the world doesn’t have it.  

Edit: https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/62206/mental-health/corticosteroid-induced-mania-prepare-unpredictable

Bipolar type symptoms/mania.  Is that bad for someone that already has been diagnosed with malignant narcissistic personality disorder?  

7D59E3C7-A417-426A-A2E0-77096F705070.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We call this corticosteroid-induced mania. Is that bad for someone that already has been diagnosed with malignant narcissistic personality disorder?  

It is when the football suitcase is in his reach.

CNN: dotard house says since the beginning he doesn't have to wear a mask because he's tested every day.  so why won't they say what day he tested positive?

SHENANIGANS!

so my initial reaction last week was that he didn't really have it.  

now i think he does have it. and he got the current mutation - haven't they determined that it's mutated to a less lethal/weak strain, passing thru all the young people? that combined with his best in the world healthcare logically explains his current status. 

having said that, it feels disconcertedly twilight zone-ish, the apparently deliberate spreading of it among all the VIPs/whitehouse/campaign individuals. i am not one prone to conspiracy at all and tend to be a strict adherent to Occam's Razor...but the rapid pace of this spread, combined with Trump's condition thus far, and has anybody else had any major issues?? i don't think so...it makes my neck hairs stand up. i couldn't even articulate why. the whole thing feels like theater.

anyway...in all honesty, i don't think this is going to impact any voters at all. vast majority have already decided, and nothing about this past week is going to change any minds.

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, G650 said:

The motherfucker looked pretty out of breath to me. Not keeling over, but definitely winded. That could just be because he is a fatass that went up stairs though.

Yeah, when he climbed the steps for his photo op, you could tell he was laboring to breath. However, it looked like he started breathing thru his nose after. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so my initial reaction last week was that he didn't really have it.  

now i think he does have it. and he got the current mutation - haven't they determined that it's mutated to a less lethal/strong strain, passing thru all the young people? that combined with his best in the world healthcare logically explains his current status. 

having said that, it feels disconcertedly twilight zone-ish, the apparently deliberate spreading of it among all the VIPs/whitehouse/campaign individuals. i am not one prone to conspiracy at all and tend to be a strict adherent to Occam's Razor...but the rapid pace of this spread, combined with Trump's condition thus far, and has anybody else had any major issues?? i don't think so...it makes my neck hairs stand up. i couldn't even articulate why. the whole thing feels like theater.

anyway...in all honesty, i don't think this is going to impact any voters at all. vast majority have already decided, and nothing about this past week is going to change any minds.

Still only been 4 to 5 days. Second week of it is where its the worst. 

Let's not lose sight that it's important that experts immerse their bodies in flames before they can talk about heat.  Scientists that haven't contracted CORONA aren't truly experts unless they've subjected themselves to CORONA.  DOTARD is now a scientist, an expert on the subject, an epidemiologist unlike say, a person with common sense like Joe.  It's this kind of first hand knowledge that can't be faked. 

31 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

my god. he took off his mask and is about to walk into that room full of people. there just really aren't any words anymore.

But there are words--He doesn't care.  These are the exact words.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We call this corticosteroid-induced mania.  It’s real.  And dangerous.  Even when the most powerful human in the world doesn’t have it.  

Edit: https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/62206/mental-health/corticosteroid-induced-mania-prepare-unpredictable

Bipolar type symptoms/mania.  Is that bad for someone that already has been diagnosed with malignant narcissistic personality disorder?  

That's what I was saying a couple pages back. I am fortunate that the family was helpful and understanding, but it was scary to have the crazy energy and then the crash later when the medicine wears off. Was so happy to be done with it. And I have no extra diagnosed mental health issues that I know of.

If I worked around him, I'd be wearing a helmet, not a mask just in case he starts throwing stuff.

5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Honest to God, this is just so incredible.  It's the definition of "mission creep."

The entire thing started as a bad-faith attempt to snooker people into going back to work/school/shopping to get the economy going before the election in November.  They weren't even particularly covert about saying it--Dan Patrick said it out loud.

But the economy didn't recover.  Schools, restaurants, and bars haven't reopened.  And they're not going to before the election--that ship has sailed.

So there's now no point to it, right?  You can just put on a mask and save lives.  Let's do all the social distancing and protocol-following that we should've been doing for seven months.

But no--they've completely lost the original purpose.  Now the anti-maskism is its own purpose.  I don't know what that purpose is.  But it's definitely a thing.

These utter morons, who haven't had a strategic thought in their lives, are running our country.  It's insane.

It’s a microcosm of the contemporary conservative movement.  They will fight to the death for their repeatedly proven horrible ideas despite the abundance of evidence and overwhelming unpopularity among voters. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That's what I was saying a couple pages back. I am fortunate that the family was helpful and understanding, but it was scary to have the crazy energy and then the crash later when the medicine wears off. Was so happy to be done with it. And I have no extra diagnosed mental health issues that I know of.

If I worked around him, I'd be wearing a helmet, not a mask just in case he starts throwing stuff.

You're on this website.  That's a pretty strong indicator of underlying mental-health issues.

Probably best you go see a professional and get a diagnosis.

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Dip shit came back out to do another photo op.....no mask

I'm going to assume that unless he has to go back to WR, he will never wear another mask.  Because he truly doesn't give a fuck about anyone.  

He probably still believes the purpose of the mask is to protect himself, not others. And since he has it, well, there's no reason to wear one.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

image982962.jpg

Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away

But there's a full moon risin'
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night

Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon
  • Haha 1

If they haven't done so already, at some point in the near future, his staffers are going to roll right over to Madame Tussauds and kidnap their wax DOTARD figure. They can sit him in a rocking chair in the window of the white house with the shade pulled down.  And with a one end of a piece of string tied to the chair and the other to an automated kick drum arm, DOTARD can be seen rocking steadily through the new year all night, every night until Biden returns him on January 20th, 2021.

Edited by Mdhorn

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread