The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

What... um... does that mean? Only girls wear masks?

It seems to be a push for the soy boy label the farther right groups use for painting men as effeminate. Drinking soy milk, wearing a mask, you know...actually caring about people so they live. Tomi is just playing cheerleader so the QB doesn't feel so bad.

I'm wondering how many of the MAGAts are going to show up at the polls and vote a ballot where only Donald J. Trump is bubbled in...
Plenty, you should count on every single one doing so all ~60-70M of them.
If he tells them to vote GOP, which he has/is/will, they will do so. They literally live for him at this point. It's an identity. Cult 45 will do anything he says.

8 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I have this same hunch. 

I also suspect that on some level, he's very much welcoming a way out that he can blame on external factors. Kind of a "suicide by cop" in a sense. 

I know he's a one-off cognitive and emotional mutant, but I don't get the impression that he has been having much fun over the past few years (whatever passes for "fun" in his mind - maybe "gratification" is a better way to think of it?) and it's all just getting worse as Biden's ascendancy grows more inevitable.

And I don't think he's got much to look forward to, either. And I think he knows it. 

When he took office, I recall thinking that his fantasy funeral has got to be the ones given for presidents in office. Everybody forced to make a huge production with fabulous ratings. He's been quoted as being unnerved by getting Covid and wondering if this would take him out. Clearly fake news because he's the bravest, leadingest, and hardest working man ever. Even so...

If he got as sick as we suspect and he believes he's on his way out, what better reality show death than in the White House followed by the leaders of the free world trailing his horse-drawn caisson (a word beyond his vocabulary, but something he could envision) bearing his coffin on the way to Arlington. I don't know how many actual leaders would show up, but they would be on the spot and not wanting to jeopardize the future relationship with the US. 

A strong funeral commemorating the phenomal job everybody says he's done. And he has done so much with his incomparable work ethic. He's done more than any president ever even for the Negroes who don't deserve it. People will have tears streaming down their face like nobody's ever seen before. 

All of his followers could crowd the path with no masks shaking hands and hugging Donald's staff before returning to local rallies to share their grief and hate for never-Trumpers. As a show of disdain for libs, they could all agree to only keep company with themselves for a month and not circulate among the rest of the populace. It would be so fitting for the cult.

Oh, how we would wish we could share our grief with them, but that's the way it goes.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, it's nice of him to tacitly admit there won't be another Republican in office in his fucking lifetime. From your shit stained lips to God's ears, Matthew. 

I was hoping he meant he's going to self-immolate the day Trump leaves office. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, immamac said:

He's lost everyone and everything but his hardcore base. Anyone with half a working brain is out, not voting or voting for biden. 

I think you guys are too deep in the echo chamber. Anyone that wasn't fully regarded MAGA is not showing up now. 

If by "hardcore base" you also include Fox News viewers, then OK.  Isn't Fox the most popular 'news' network by ratings?  I heard from one of my brothers that my Mother declared Trump to be the greatest President we've ever had.  And she respects Biden, but why does he want to kill babies?

I know, and there's a reason I don't talk to her much.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

When he took office, I recall thinking that his fantasy funeral has got to be the ones given for presidents in office. Everybody forced to make a huge production with fabulous ratings. He's been quoted as being unnerved by getting Covid and wondering if this would take him out. Clearly fake news because he's the bravest, leadingest, and hardest working man ever. Even so...

If he got as sick as we suspect and he believes he's on his way out, what better reality show death than in the White House followed by the leaders of the free world trailing his horse-drawn caisson (a word beyond his vocabulary, but something he could envision) bearing his coffin on the way to Arlington. I don't know how many actual leaders would show up, but they would be on the spot and not wanting to jeopardize the future relationship with the US. 

A strong funeral commemorating the phenomal job everybody says he's done. And he has done so much with his incomparable work ethic. He's done more than any president ever even for the Negroes who don't deserve it. People will have tears streaming down their face like nobody's ever seen before. 

All of his followers could crowd the path with no masks shaking hands and hugging Donald's staff before returning to local rallies to share their grief and hate for never-Trumpers. As a show of disdain for libs, they could all agree to only keep company with themselves for a month and not circulate among the rest of the populace. It would be so fitting for the cult.

Oh, how we would wish we could share our grief with them, but that's the way it goes.

I read this and the whole time I'm thinking all those years ago, why didn't his mom just stick a bar of soap in his mouth?

Soap.....poisoning.

8 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Nobody is worse to women than women

So true. You've got celebrity women grabbing women by the pussy left and right. And, let's face it, the glass ceiling was created by women as was unequal pay. 

This chick was so far off when she said:

Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.”

Margaret Atwood

Who could believe that?

[After going back and actually reading the posts, I may be off point. I'll leave it up though because I like the quote. Apologies if I'm off target.]

Edited by RomaVicta
Possibility of being an idiot.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thanks for the clarification. Lieu should correct that tweet.

Except that press release clearly states the company uses BOTH human hematopoietic stem cells AND human embryonic stem cells (for limited research).   Was it directly used for regn-cov2? Unclear, but the company admits to using both.

9 hours ago, yoladu said:

my first reaction was : hilarious.

my second reaction was : how come KellyAnne is not quarantining from her family/Daughter? WTF.

As strong as my urge for white knighting is, I think KellyAnne just might be something of a monster. 

2 hours ago, immamac said:

He's lost everyone and everything but his hardcore base. Anyone with half a working brain is out, not voting or voting for biden. 

I think you guys are too deep in the echo chamber. Anyone that wasn't fully regarded MAGA is not showing up now. 

I dunno, have you seen DT?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, it's nice of him to tacitly admit there won't be another Republican in office in his fucking lifetime. From your shit stained lipsto God's ears, Matthew. 

What kind of love is that, Matt? Like a dog loves its owner, a parent loves their child, or that kind of forbidden, confusing love you have for Nestor the Molestee?

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Great post Tomi.  I can’t wait to see your posts once they wean fat fuck’s steroids.  Gonna be great timing a couple weeks before the elections. 

Forgive my ignorance, but why is it necessary to wean off if they are helping (I assume they are helping) his condition.  Or at least helping deal with discomfort.  And how many days is the typical weaning period?

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread