The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Are you implying that women don’t participate in cultural misogyny? Theres been some great research examining why Trump won the women vote in 2016 you might want to read up on

I have it on good authority that 100 percent of lesbian domestic violence against women is committed by women. It's an epidemic

covid Unchained in DC

I'm reminded of the one time a few years ago I took prednisone for a few days for a single episode of suspected gout in my big toe.  I was chatting in a roomful about to lead a meeting and my mind was effortlessly generating wildly inappropriate sexualized jokes like a fountain.   I was able to rein it in, but damn.  Then at home that day or the next I got engrossed with scratching off fine bits of paint with a razor blade from the glass old patterned window panes.  tirelessly for hours.  Felt pretty barfy from it by day 2 or 3 then stopped thankfully.  Afterwards I made the conscious decision that it's better to stay well hydrated the rest of my life.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

JFK had Addison’s so he had to take corticosteroids to live, but I read he would increase his own dose as needed when he was feeling run down. I can definitely see Trump doing that for as long as he can

Yep and as you know, long term Corticosteroid use can cause addisons too.  He will definitely do that to himself.  

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

the more i think about it, the more i am convinced that trump tested positive before the debate, but was asymptomatic, so pretended that he wasn't positive and went about things like normal, giving it to everybody with whom he came into contact. he may have even had it before the rose garden event. this would explain his quicker than normal recovery, and would explain how every fucking person in the white house was exposed.

So, individual one was patient zero.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

covid Unchained in DC

I'm reminded of the one time a few years ago I took prednisone for a few days for a single episode of suspected gout in my big toe.  I was chatting in a roomful about to lead a meeting and my mind was effortlessly generating wildly inappropriate sexualized jokes like a fountain.   I was able to rein it in, but damn.  Then at home that day or the next I got engrossed with scratching off fine bits of paint with a razor blade from the glass old patterned window panes.  tirelessly for hours.  Felt pretty barfy from it by day 2 or 3 then stopped thankfully.  Afterwards I made the conscious decision that it's better to stay well hydrated the rest of my life.

I mean, this is a huge deal. If I’m reading that correctly and it’s 123 employees at Congress...this will ramp up the pressure on McConnell to shut the process down on the SCOTUS confirmation shit. 

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, this is a huge deal. If I’m reading that correctly and it’s 123 employees at Congress...this will ramp up the pressure on McConnell to shut the process down on the SCOTUS confirmation shit. 

That was my first thought as well.  It doesn't say over what time frame infections of US Capitol workers totaled 123, but it sounds like it's happening more or less now.

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

moar!

Is it me, or does that think on Barr's forehead have the exact same pigment and profile of Miller's entire forehead?  

I really try not to stoop to making fun of things people can't control with my comedy.  It's one of my hallmarks (that, pithiness, and being a total fucking asshole).  But c'mon, these guys are responsible for more human caging than a 'Battlefield Earth' sequel.  

28 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

That was my first thought as well.  It doesn't say over what time frame infections of US Capitol workers totaled 123, but it sounds like it's happening more or less now.

On PBS, they said the 123 cases was back to March.

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Tomi Lahren is dating Jay Cutler? She could be Mrs. Cu(n)tler? Mind blown ...

200.gif

As a Broncos fan, I can assure you that Jay is the real Mrs. Cuntler. Was thrilled when we traded his trash ass, even it meant Kyle Orton was the new QB. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I acknowledge that many of them were operating under threat of death, but it is nice to know that 75 years later...Stephen Miller has Covid-19 and that our efforts to punish every last member of the SS-Sonderkommand have reached fruition.  I know you claim to be only 35 years of age, but karma found you in your current incarnation.  And now you are going to perish from this Earth.  There were collaborators, and then...there was you.  You'll have a special place, I assure you.  A very special place, my friend.  

Edited by Lobo

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread