The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Gonna have to neg you on that as well as the earlier posts. Gathered together they've gone from an opinion to a campaign of obfuscation. It's fine to read your opinion from your known disposition. It can be balancing. Repeating with certainty that this is no big deal and anyone disagreeing with you is a Dr. Oz is pretty much political dissembling. 

I’m having trouble figuring out how I waged a “campaign of obfuscation”. I’ve said what I think is going on based on what we know.  I do feel pretty certain based on my clinical experience and knowledge. And yes I’ve called out “experts” being cited that are saying things that are quickly disproven or dismissed. It’s not political. I just know what I’m talking about. There’s plenty of left leaning people in health care here that would happily call me out for a dumb assessment, but they haven’t. I don’t blame you for your ignorance, but a good piece of advice would be to stick to areas where you have more knowledge. 

You haven't examined the patient. The other medical professionals on the thread couch their opinions as best guesses. You're not nearly so honest.

You’re right I haven’t. I’m still confident in my ability to assess qualitatively if someone is in respiratory distress or otherwise acutely ill. Others on the thread may not be as comfortable. That’s fine. Obviously Sawbonz could tell better than me if someone needs a hip replacement just by watching their gait. 

You've regularly downplayed the need for masks in the medical community. You've made many challenged medical claims on the political boards. I would think Drs. Oz and Phil would be idols rather than objects of scorn from you.

Bull fucking shit. At the beginning of the pandemic I said N95s could be reused, if needed. It’s true. That’s not downplaying the need. 

Many challenged medical claims? Are we still talking about how I thought Covid would die down over the summer. I was wrong, like many others. I’ve claimed that multiple times here.

TL;dr 

you’re out of your element, Roma 

• Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:
It’s funny that nobody even mentions the possibility of Barron having it because we all know he never sees his parents. 

Barron hasn't seen his dad in three years plus. Blippy and whoever Melania is actually fucking are Barron's new dads.

Oh fuck I just saw this. You leave Blippi out of this.

He must be making millions. Has to be banging a younger hot chick than Melania. 

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

You’re right I haven’t. I’m still confident in my ability to assess qualitatively if someone is in respiratory distress or otherwise acutely ill.

Just curious what kind of doctor are you? I’ve seen it mentioned you are one which is why you feel confident to comment, but I haven’t seen what your area of practice is?

15 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Nothing Dotard does is shocking. Expose those to the virus who are sworn to protect you? Why not. Go wave at his racist supporters because his narcissistic mind has to have the adoration? Sure sounds good. Make a complete joke out of a virus that will take somewhere between 260-300k Americans alone by the end of December. Sounds normal.

The rest of the world can condemn us and freeze us out and they would be well with their rights to do so because of this continuing spectacle of lunacy. 

If trump gets reelected we might break 400k after all his 'events'. We are already at 210k+. 300k is likely happening regardless of who takes over. The question is how bad it truly gets over the winter.

8 minutes ago, Covri said:

Just curious what kind of doctor are you? I’ve seen it mentioned you are one which is why you feel confident to comment, but I haven’t seen what your area of practice is?

I haven’t shared that and I don’t plan to either. There’s a few unstable people on here so I try to minimize personal info. I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I haven’t shared that and I don’t plan to either. There’s a few unstable people on here so I try to minimize personal info. I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it. 

I didn’t think area or practice was too invasive, but if you don’t want to share you don’t have to. 

seriously, . What The Fuck Is The Matter With Your Brains??!?!!?!

One of the friends I've recently cut all ties with decided that the hill for her to kill her reputation on was to stand behind the Proud Boys after Trump name checked them. "They can't be white supremacists, their leader is part Cuban."

You'll never figure out what is wrong with their brains.
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

seriously, @GRHorn and the rest of y'all dumb enough to think a racist, illiterate reality show tv host somehow is a better president than... well, just about anyone, at this point.

Honest, serious question.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Are you just wanting to watch America burn? After all the people who died in the Cold War, still rooting for Mother Russia? Seriously you dumb fucks... What The Fuck Is The Matter With Your Brains??!?!!?!

This should be glued to their bathroom mirrors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

One of the friends I've recently cut all ties with decided that the hill for her to kill her reputation on was to stand behind the Proud Boys after Trump name checked them. "They can't be white supremacists, their leader is part Cuban."

You'll never figure out what is wrong with their brains.

brain damage dude

Just now, Irwin F Fletcher said:
46 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:
Doctor of trollology

I'm pretty sure he's a proctologist, or just a MAGA supporting piece of shit. Though, most of those are uneducated.

Or only cares about how much taxes he pays and nothing else.

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

seriously, @GRHorn and the rest of y'all dumb enough to think a racist, illiterate reality show tv host somehow is a better president than... well, just about anyone, at this point.

Honest, serious question.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Are you just wanting to watch America burn? After all the people who died in the Cold War, still rooting for Mother Russia? Seriously you dumb fucks... What The Fuck Is The Matter With Your Brains??!?!!?!

people think that loving their country involves hating their countrymen. 

They’re wrong 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread