Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

We are going to rail tech. This will be a cathartic, punishing game with a lot of emotion. Tech does not want to be there, and the home crowd is going to be all up in their ass. I cannot wait to be there in person and yell myself hoarse. 

the real question is will yormark show his face friday night?

there's still time to get a banner in the air - sunset is at 7 after kickoff

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know we are piling on the dude...

but lets be honest... our offensive line, at times, can be borderline idiotic.    How many false starts have they gotten IN THEIR OWN STADIUM?,,,,,

there was a false start last night that was flagged for breathing

"false start - texas - breathing before the snap"

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think this is at least the second conference game in which a personal foul was called in our favor in the last couple of minutes, with the game decided, to throw on a meaningless 15 yards to the opponent stat line. 

the free first down did help us run out the clock but it was still academic at that point. 

when they called the illegal formation on the clones to kill their last drive i was incredulous

i couldn't believe it

yormark buzzed down "it's a 2 score game and they aren't going to win take evasive action"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

11 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

We actually scored a touchdown on the next play, but this spot was so horribly bad. Was happening all night

How anyone can "nothing to see, move along" with all the video evidence like this out there (and in this thread) is hilarious and sad at the same time.   You are a conspiracy theorist if you DON'T acknowledge the fuckery right in front of your eyes.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 7

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

of course he went bonkers

he was promised fuckery

he coached his lines to hold at will

he watched all of the calls, non-calls and spots in his favor for the first 58 minutes

'GET BACK IN THERE!'

'TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!'

Probably something to this.  The conference (probably that shit heel yormark) probably promised campbell all the calls previously and reneged when they realized how much $$$ screwing Texas would cost them.  

Alliteration n' shit.

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

Him telling the side judge “THATS YOUR FUCKING JOB!” when he was trying to get a timeout before the half was hilarious. Get ‘em sark. 

the incompetency is off the fucking charts.  They never even consider uncatchable on DPI.  

27 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

We actually scored a touchdown on the next play, but this spot was so horribly bad. Was happening all night

That wasn’t even the worst spot of the night. In the fourth, the refs gave ISU a full two yards extra to make 3rd-and-5 into 3rd-and-2. I think it was the play immediately before the illegal formation penalty.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, El Squared said:

It’s not minor league officiating, or incompetence, it’s been an agenda of fuckery. No obvious solution I guess unless press and UT Athletics admin step up and make some noise. There’s plenty of evidence, it’s not butthurt loserism.its being truthful to a serious problem.

The obvious solution is to adopt the mind set we had last night regarding officiating (don’t give a fuck), win the next two games, and leave this shit ass conference to drown in our wake.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That wasn’t even the worst spot of the night. In the fourth, the refs gave ISU a full two yards extra to make 3rd-and-5 into 3rd-and-2. I think it was the play immediately before the illegal formation penalty.

If we're thinking of the same play, it was the one where Anthony Hill hit their tight end out on the (offense's) right side, and tackled him on the leading edge of the "5" where the 50-yard-line marker is painted on the turf.  Then we get a few different camera shots, and when we see the line of scrimmage set for the next play, the ball has been spotted all the way past that 5... i.e. it was close to 2 yards ahead of his most-generous forward progress.  

Edited by Paul Wesley

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Yes, it was very nice to see Sark gutting that pussy on the sidelines.  

Extremely refreshing.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

That same guy allowed a delay of game to be called when Sark was screaming at him for a TO and when the pussy finally showed his face to Sark the announcers spoke the words Sark was speaking: DO YOUR JOB (ref hemhaws in reply) Sark says it again DO YOUR JOB in other words i'm screaming in your ear you recalcitrant coelenterate for a goddamn fucking timeout bitch!

Between that little episode and the edge he showed in the post-game presser, my respect for Sark ratcheted up a few notches last night.

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

the incompetency is off the fucking charts.  They never even consider uncatchable on DPI.  

Again, it is NOT incompetence. It is intentional.

I'll take incompetence over the shit we've been dealing with.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now logging in and the thread went as expected.  The officiating in the first half was as bad as 2015 Okie St.  It was beyond obvious what was going on.   Loved that the team said Fuck You Yormark it don't make a shit.  Almost done with this garbage fucking conference.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

NCAA needs to add Coaches challenge. It goes to the booth, get 2 per game, but a coach can call them for spots and missed calls, no bullshit “that’s not reviewable crap” that the officials use as part of their fuckery.
And coach gets to keep making challenges until they get one wrong.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I didn't watch the game live. Watching the replay today. The intentional grounding call at the end of the first half was fucking ridiculous.

When a QB and WR read the field differently, and the wideout breaks one way and the QB throws it the other way (40 yards downfield) - that happens every game, and you NEVER EVER see that flagged as "grounding" (because it's not).  But when the refs huddled up, I had no doubt they were going to agree to flag it (they did).  At that point in the game, Texas had about 50 yards in penalty yardage against us, and ISU had 0.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

This is actually a much bigger deal than people think. They consistently give our opponents an extra yard and take a yard away from us every chance they get. If it's not near a line to gain it's never reviewed. That's a yard every play. There are 130 plays per game. You can subtract incomplete passes and touchbacks but that's about it.  

I actually think the spots were better last night than in previous games. It felt like we only needed 11 yards for a first down and they needed 9.

This is an improvement from earlier in the season when we were seeing 3-4 yard gifts, coupled with .5 to 1 yard bonus yards consistently, for our opponents, examples up thread.