Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

Just turned this on via Youtube and I swear to God Jaypal just flubbed

"Let's talk about Donald Trump inciting an erection"  about 5 min ago.  The player has the whole hearing and live.

Hot take memes forthcoming I am sure.  

Edited by Incredulity

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

He should have offered to show her his balls.

She knows a thing or two about what to do with that dong. She doesn’t just get on her knees to pray 

27 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

There is no doubt she's seen the sex tape. I guarantee Republicans watch that as much as Texas fans watch the 2005 MNC. They're obsessed with his dong. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

apologies.  I didn't realize there were TWO contempt hearings occuring at this moment.  The above is Judiciary and the mentioned is Oversight.

The Jayapal moment is still fairly humorous. 

Hey look! The GOP strategy of flooding the zone with bullshit is working on the useful idiots

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember when I'd see a video of two elected officials in like Zimbabwe come to blows on their Parliament floor and just shake my head.

That's about three levels more mature than the entire current United States Congress.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

He got a non-woke Republican to use the term "White Privilege."

And those hoop earrings. Did she not have time to get her hair done into White-Girl-coming-back-from-Jamaica corn rows?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Beyond fucking with MTG is there a strategy with Hunter departing immediately prior to her time?

Probably the part where they made it abundantly clear to him and his team that they would not allow him to formally/publicly address the committee.  So at some point, a grown man has to get up and take a piss, get something to eat, or fuck a cute blonde.  I know there's always people sitting in the back on CSPAN and we wonder why they are there, but they get up and leave and come back all the time.  We just never pay it any mind because we don't recognize them.  I see it in courtrooms all the time.  Somebody is there for an hour and then suddenly they aren't.  I don't read much into it other than that they are human beings who may have other shit to do if not under direct orders from the Judge/Committee Chair.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Does there need to be?  Good for him.

not at all, just curious if there was specific reasoning behind leaving at that exact moment.

From what I have seen in the above clips his arrival and movements don't have a choregraphed feel to them, but the side by side above when he leaves looks the most intentional.

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

lol he broke their brains

The most incredible part of this is that it was Andy Biggs (Andy Biggs!) who said wtf guys lets have more decorum.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

not at all, just curious if there was specific reasoning behind leaving at that exact moment.

From what I have seen in the above clips his arrival and movements don't have a choregraphed feel to them, but the side by side above when he leaves looks the most intentional.

I suspect he walked out on MTG for very specific reasons that are entirely about her.