Choose: Meyer or Trump

bad_teammate

Meyer or Trump: Choose  

69 members have voted

1. 1. CROSSOVER TIME

• Urban Meyer replaces Herman and wins at least 1 NC in 4 years; Trump remains president
    • Tom Herman stays and we are slightly above .500 for 4 years; Biden becomes president

That was easy, but I'm not a Texas alum.

I haven't paid much attention to the coach beyond the general W/L record, the protest related issues, and the trivia that he is MENSA or some such thing. Can you buy out his contract and get a high school coach like the one at Bridgeland (They have a good QB for when the current guy graduates) or some other large 6A school for a little less cash to tide you over?

I'll show myself out now. It's why I stay out of the football forum for the most part. I enjoy watching, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

As a somewhat serious answer, for additional consideration:

If America manages to vote out the crazy orange fuckstick, you can count on a significant red resurgence four years from now, especially if the Democrats control both houses of Congress. And I don’t know if Biden in four years, or Kamala Harris of Biden declines to run again, will be as strong of a candidate as Obama in 2012 to withstand the Republican pushback.

So what I’m saying is this — in answering this crazy hypothetical question, assume in four years we’re back to a Republican President, and someone who might possibly have some level of Trump’s insanity. Would you want keep mediocre Tom Herman for just the chance to be rid of the new Trump Republican Party for just four years?

I’ll hang up and listen.

If America manages to vote out the crazy orange fuckstick, you can count on a significant red resurgence four years from now, especially if the Democrats control both houses of Congress. And I don’t know if Biden in four years, or Kamala Harris of Biden declines to run again, will be as strong of a candidate as Obama in 2012 to withstand the Republican pushback.
So what I’m saying is this — in answering this crazy hypothetical question, assume in four years we’re back to a Republican President, and someone who might possibly have some level of Trump’s insanity. Would you want keep mediocre Tom Herman for just the chance to be rid of the new Trump Republican Party for just four years?
I’ll hang up and listen.

It’s taken me some time, but I’m really growing to hate you.
  • Haha 1

I’ll hang up and listen.

If enough down ballet Democrats are elected to get rid of most of the GOP state house voter suppression efforts, it won’t be a resurgence.

It’s really all they have. It sure ain’t GOP policy. Hating gays and Muslims and browns and blacks - and wanting abortion banned - is simply not enough of a draw once the younger voters start voting more.