Biden-Harris Saturday Night speech thread

Gil Bang

can we clean up the clutter on the other threads?

I'm watching fox news. They are sucking Joe off more than I expected.  The tone has changed dramatically. 

Edit.  Early horns game.  I'm drunk

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

What a weird road for being a Harris supporter. She was my first pick for Presidential candidate but was befuddled by her campaign performance. Glad to see her up there representing the future of the Democratic party. 

Yup

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

What a weird road for being a Harris supporter. She was my first pick for Presidential candidate but was befuddled by her campaign performance. Glad to see her up there representing the future of the Democratic party. 

She was the right choice for VP, but not for President. On the other hand, if Joe has health issues or otherwise and needs to step down, she's going to be great.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Mo Horn said:

The best thing about listening to Kamala is knowing there are many, many people who are seething, watching a black woman become speak, who will be the next Vice President of the United States. 

I'd rather they be happy about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

The best thing about listening to Kamala is knowing there are many, many people who are seething, watching a black woman become speak, who will be the next Vice President of the United States. 

There are many more who are crying tears of joy watching her. The little girls out there seeing her as VP must be special for them.

Edited by thepop
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I'd rather they be happy about it.

I would too, and in my better acts I try to understand and empathize with their pain. I'll do that tomorrow. Tonight I celebrate. 

Edited by Mo Horn

It's like if you've had a piece of shit car with no AC, a busted window, weird electrical gremlins, shit coming out of the seats, a smell that never goes away, etc, and you just slide into a clean, detailed, certified pre-owned Toyota Camry and it's like a million bucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

It's like if you've had a piece of shit car with no AC, a busted window, weird electrical gremlins, shit coming out of the seats, a smell that never goes away, etc, and you just slide into a clean, detailed, certified pre-owned Toyota Camry and it's like a million bucks.

My God. This is right on the button. 

• Hook 'Em 1