Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]

immamac

10 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

I'm starting to miss the Charlie Strong years

No way! Strong was horrible!!! This just feels like a continuation with a slightly better record and some good bowl victories. But you look at Oklahoma and I say what is Texas doing wrong. Lincoln has his team clicking again with his worst team since he’s been there. He’s a coach . . . Tom on the other hand? I just don’t know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Here comes Tom Herman’s postgame presser. LHN is trashing him on the play calling.

At least I can root openly for Iowa State from here on out. I wanted to win today. Because I root for the players. Fan of the program. Not a fan of Tom. But if we lost Tom needed to go. I am sad for the fans and the seniors but if we get Tom gone it’s best for the program. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Tom cost us the game you imbecile. It shouldn’t have come down to that. Several drives and that gem of a fake punt cost us this. Sam has limitations but honestly Tom is a POS. 

I didn't say Herman wasn't the major factor. Stop stanning for Ehlinger, I even specifically mentioned a lack of coaching as the possible cause of his error. He fucked up bigtime and trying to deny that is silly. 

And being called an imbecile by someone as completely clueless as you is actually an honor, so thanks. 

Edited by Huckleberry

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I didn't say Herman wasn't the major factor moron. Stop stanning for Ehlinger, I even specifically mentioned a lack of coaching as the possible cause of his error. He fucked up bigtime and trying to deny that is silly. 

And being called an imbecile by someone as completely clueless as you is actually an honor, so thanks. 

You’re welcome shithead! 😘

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

literal go fuck yourself... like seriously go fuck yourself.  we WENT FOR IT on 4th and a fucking yard and didnt make it.   what the fuck makes you think we would have made it in the 1st quarter you blitering cocksucking idiot. 

it was the idiotic fake punt that doomed us, they got the ball and got just enough yards to get a FG off of it.  It was like Herman literally watched the Cowboys game yesterday and thought--- hey it didnt work for the Cowboys, so lets do it ourselves and not work again so we can lose in more heartbreaking fashion. 

You don’t start playing to win in the second half unless you’re Herman.  It bit him in the ass today and hope he gets fired today.

1 minute ago, Lat22 said:

So Mensa said the team was crying in the locker room. Jake Smith and a bunch of other guys were yucking it up with Iowa state players after the game. Just like the pros do. They don’t give a fuck. 

They cry on cue brah.

Gotta know when to emote 'em, know when to fold em...

• Haha 1

We beat Kansas State, we have a chance still at Orlando's Cheez-It Bowl at CampingWorld Stadium.  You think I'm kidding then you don't know Big XII bowl tie-ins this year.  

We lose to K-State, it's probably Texas Bowl in Houston or Liberty Bowl.  

No matter what happens in Manhattan, because of travel worries for bowl games, we're likely just going back to Alamo Bowl for safety reasons.  

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Totally winnable game. Check.

Longhorn with three weeks off. Check.

Iowa on a short week fresh off a beat down of KState. Check. 

we should have won this by 7 points at least. Tom literally had a fresh squad and a while to prepare for this game. Hook’em! 

Turtle-Tom.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]