FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

OU loses= Big 12 is trash
OU wins= due to opt outs and Florida didn’t want to be there.

SEC SEC

Edit: fuck ou

But, a win by SEC badged Florida, will no doubt be seen as a "win" for A&M... 
I think the Sooners win this easily 35 - 24, (but talk will be of all UF optouts...

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

But, a win by SEC badged Florida, will no doubt be seen as a "win" for A&M... 
I think the Sooners win this easily 35 - 24, (but talk will be of all UF optouts...

This.

Personally I think OU would beat them if Florida had all of their players playing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Can someone school me on who all Flahdah is missing? ESPN has it to OU -8.5 which is bananas to me. OU isn't very good.

I wonder if the Texas/CU result is moving money to OU's side. That would be funny.

Your last part, no. Florida is missing their top 4 receivers and 4 starters on defense 

Yea fuck OU but this Florida team lost to aggy and worse LSU (recently)  I'm gonna guess with Ratface's continued improvement and Riley's penchant for being able to actually use novel things like tight ends in his offensive scheme that Florida's defense might have a hard time holding up.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

This is the first time in my life I'm pulling for OU. The cocky ass UF player that clowned on the Big 12 when the SEC was a heaping pile of shit outside of Alabama this year was enough to  move the needle. A 3 loss team in a shortened season popping off noise saying nobody is on the SEC's level is very aggy like.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

UF probably was before all their best players that aren't Trask declared for the draft.

Yup, in addition to the top 4 pass catchers, we are missing our leading tackler/middle LB, plus 3 other starters on defense. One of those is Marco Wilson though, so addition by subtraction. I think Trask is dumb to play in this game at this point, there’s nothing but risk for him.  Looking forward to seeing some of the young guys though, especially on defense. Fully expect to lose, but Mullen and Trask should keep it competitive. 

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

This is the first time in my life I'm pulling for OU. The cocky ass UF player that clowned on the Big 12 when the SEC was a heaping pile of shit outside of Alabama this year was enough to  move the needle. A 3 loss team in a shortened season popping off noise saying nobody is on the SEC's level is very aggy like.

Yeah he's cocky and full of SEC hubris and his team lost to aggy and LSU already. He could certainly use some humble pie or a dose of reality - the B12 hangs with teams like this just fine. 

I guess what I'm getting at is fuck OU I hope they lose by 80 points and never win another football game.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Weird place in my house.  Wife - Vol alum - and I are going for OU.  Both of our kids are rooting for FL.  I hate OU as much as the next guy, but I really, REALLY hate the SEC.

This. I go back and forth on who I want to lose more but take some solace in that one will have to lose.