A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 6/25/2023 at 1:06 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Uh Huh Sure GIF

Safe sex is right!  It's only gay if the pegged has his eyes closed and is pretending it's a guy doing the pegging.  You straight guys who haven't figured it out yet are missing out, the prostate is a wonderful wonderful thing. I'm convinced the world would be a happier place if more of you succumbed to the pleasure the prostate can provide.

• Hook 'Em 2

The small Oakland GOP named him man of the decade and Trump's yelling "It's a goddamn major award!"  

And I he expected a national news outlet that is desperate for ratings to stop everything to report on the Oakland GOP?  You know that political machine known the country over like the Chicago Democratic machine or Tamany Hall.  

47 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Safe sex is right!  It's only gay if the pegged has his eyes closed and is pretending it's a guy doing the pegging.  You straight guys who haven't figured it out yet are missing out, the prostate is a wonderful wonderful thing. I'm convinced the world would be a happier place if more of you succumbed to the pleasure the prostate can provide.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• Haha 9

I'd like somebody delivered the certified letter to Mar-a-Lago and said, "Here's your Man of the Decade Award, sir."  And as Trump's opening it around Eric and Jr., he's mumbling like the Old Man, "Oh boys, it could be anything from anybody.  From the RNC, the UN, Bilderberg, G7, anybody!  Opens it up and sighs in confusion."  

-What is it Dad?  Who sent you the award?

"Why it's the Oakland GOP!"  

-Oakland?  Wow Dad, and you shoulda campaigned there more...you coulda carried Michigan.

"Oakland, California Eric.  Go to fucking bed."

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So your name already in use was NowThis

21 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

347c72d4-64a8-43ea-8372-caf2e05ca317_text.gif.ff8fbbac4c4399a87ebdfad3a28aa889.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

During trial she admitted she was not sure insertion happened. I hope her defense against his claim is that his penis is so tiny she could not feel insertion and he is forced to have it measured and photographed as supporting evidence for her defense and that it is leaked or presented in court. His embarrassment and our amusement would be off the charts. Of course, MAGA men would love him more for their shared micro penis, while MAGA wives would just look knowingly disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Among the most interesting things there is that it is filed by Alina Habba, alone.  No Tacopina anywhere to be found.

I don't think she was of record in the first go-round, at all.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how this shakes out.  Her statements might be litigation privileged.

Jesus fucking Christ. He's facing 71 felony counts in two different cases with more to come, and was found liable of sexual abuse in his rape case. I think it's ok to wonder aloud if he is the best person to be representing your party. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Jesus fucking Christ. He's facing 71 felony counts in two different cases with more to come, and was found liable of sexual abuse in his rape case. I think it's ok to wonder aloud if he is the best person to be representing your party. 

I think the answer is a resounding "yes".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1