A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

At what point in the 2016 campaign did he select a running mate?  Or is he planning to announce after the election is over, so he doesn’t have to share in the victory and keeps people sucking up to him as long as possible?

what does the law state- can the ballot be trump + VPTBNL?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

At what point in the 2016 campaign did he select a running mate?  Or is he planning to announce after the election is over, so he doesn’t have to share in the victory and keeps people sucking up to him as long as possible?

what does the law state- can the ballot be trump + VPTBNL?

July 15th.

From the Pence wiki page:

Donald Trump considered naming Pence as his vice presidential running mate along with other finalists including New Jersey governor Chris Christie and former House speaker Newt Gingrich.[177] Pence had stronger connections at the time to the politically influential big donors, the Kochs, than Trump did.[178][11][179][180][181] It was widely reported on July 14 that Pence planned to end his re-election campaign and accept the Republican vice presidential nomination instead.[182] The following day, Trump officially announced on Twitter that Pence would be his running mate.[183][184][185]

Jokes aside, it may as well be Frank Stallone because we are all obviously way too sublimely deep into the simulation at this point.  

But yeah, in March or April—-he announces Noem.  Book it.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also. What?  To protect us from all those missiles from Canada?

Confused The Interview GIF

@Biff Tannen

I too had to read it more than once.

I'm guessing it's just something he heard and he liked how manly it sounded.

Considering he and his base have no idea that it's a missile defense system they'll likely celebrate this initiative.

2016 ushered in a post-Truth world.

In a relatively short 8 years later, we've jumped the shark and are now in a post-reality world.

On 1/13/2024 at 7:50 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Trump has a brutus in his camp. No way in hell does a competent staff let the candidate walk out looking like this ….

Something wrong with his leg in those videos and the below?  Dotard seems like he is having some health issues

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

No he’s just old as shit. 

God doesn’t like me enough to give that cocksucker a debilitating ailment 

C'mon, guys.  We all know how difficult it is to walk gracefully with an eight inch erection, don't we?  Well, DON'T WE???

• Haha 1

See, so what happened was James Woods is playing Joe Biden.  And during the actor's strike...James Woods couldn't pretend to be Biden which is why nobody saw Biden in the White House all those months in mid-2023.  The timing totally checks out.  It's all there.  Or not there, as it were, for you to see.  Or not see.  How can people so blind to the tyranny?  Maybe the bucket should be on our head and not the postman's?  Dammit, I had something for this...

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

See, so what happened was James Woods is playing Joe Biden.  And during the actor's strike...James Woods couldn't pretend to be Biden which is why nobody saw Biden in the White House all those months in mid-2023.  The timing totally checks out.  It's all there.  Or not there, as it were, for you to see.  Or not see.  How can people so blind to the tyranny?  Maybe the bucket should be on our head and not the postman's?  Dammit, I had something for this...

Move along Betty. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

She doesn't even know that poopy pants is Trump.  So sad.

So trump has been president this whole time?  This time of border crisis and inflation and crime and high gas prices?  

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

I see you are also a fan of Tejano Thrash Metal.

Who wouldn’t be?

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I realize the weather sucks in Iowa but he's giving speeches in front of around 150-200 people in what looks like a grade school cafeteria.

He’s not at the rally. 

20 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Scary what’s going on here. 

IMG_9242.jpeg

Do you remember the whole Alex Jones bit about Hillary and Obama smelling like sulfur? That is a direct nod at the stupidest people in our country….meaning conservative evangelical Christians.

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Do you remember the whole Alex Jones bit about Hillary and Obama smelling like sulfur? That is a direct nod at the stupidest people in our country….meaning conservative evangelical Christians.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2