A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

What do we figure this is? 'Trump Leaves Trump Tower With Mysterious Marks on his Fingers'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12974087/trump-e-jean-carroll-defamation-trial-updates.html

image.thumb.png.f1f0554d17c8e22d459d895c317a59f6.png

Nascent leprosy, inshallah

No doubt cult members will attribute it to stigmata though.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

He'll be 78 years old in November. The republicans are going to nominate a 78 year-old with a bunch of felony convictions, with more on the way. And a sexual assault conviction. And two impeachments.

History books in the future are gonna be like "Hell we don't know. Your guess is as good as ours." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, speed817 said:

Man looks like he just got done cleaning out South Austin's Mom's bunghole.....

GD_rwNIWAAAzLhp.thumb.jpg.d239b5089de13ce667ccf614c7a33696.jpg

He looks like the results of a Tamarin’s pap-smear left at outside at the zoo three years ago.  

55 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

James Carville is a funny mofo ….

Yeah, if you watch the clip I posted, he says the report and photo he's talking about was from The Daily Mail, who he has no idea of their reputation. But he said as 1 pm today, he was "humping it (the rumor) like an old dog on new furniture" -- or something like that.

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

James Carville says syphillis (LOL)

Duh, this is why he won't release his medical records.  Does Syphilis also make you lean forward at strange angles and need a pad under your toes to stand up straight?

He won't release his taxes

He won't release his grades

He won't disclose his real weight

22 hours ago, C-Man said:

What do we figure this is? 'Trump Leaves Trump Tower With Mysterious Marks on his Fingers'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12974087/trump-e-jean-carroll-defamation-trial-updates.html

image.thumb.png.f1f0554d17c8e22d459d895c317a59f6.png

Pretty clear to me be burned the everloving fuck out of his hand, probably grabbing a curling iron to work on that expired cotton candy he wears on top of his evil head.

The thought of him doing that, then immediately looking for someone to blame, brings me great joy.  I imagine anyone else in room at the time was stifling laughter.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You'd think playing 50 rounds of golf/month for years would generate some calluses but maybe his hands aren't big enough for calluses.  

Those blisters are actually pretty small.  But the size of his hands makes them look yuge.

• Haha 2

you sumbitches still haven't learn to play the game like those Maga fucks...always, always, always go with the most outrageous, morally decayed, depraved reason for the anomaly.

in this case, those sores are a result of gonoherpesyphylaids he acquired when he let Jeff Epstein and George Soros fuck him in the ass.

• Drool 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 hours ago, bluto said:

I’m going golf grip blisters 

Isn't DOtarD right handed? I'm right handed and I've only gotten blisters on my left hand and only when I don't wear a glove on my left hand. Never got blisters on my right hand.

At least not from golf. 

Anyway, YMMV, because I pretty much suck at golf. But at least I don't drive on the greens or T boxes or cheat on my score card. 

I'm also not a rapist or russian asset, at least as far as you know. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

you sumbitches still haven't learn to play the game like those Maga fucks...always, always, always go with the most outrageous, morally decayed, depraved reason for the anomaly.

in this case, those sores are a result of gonoherpesyphylaids he acquired when he let Jeff Epstein and George Soros fuck him in the ass.

I thought you said outrageous?  I'd rank that in the plausible category.

38 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Isn't DOtarD right handed? I'm right handed and I've only gotten blisters on my left hand and only when I don't wear a glove on my left hand. Never got blisters on my right hand.

Pretty sure Trump wears gloves on his left hand

image.thumb.png.ffc6b04f6d87ea7e6c1a1aba52625f25.png

26 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the guy’s got good hooks. 

Oh hell yes.

"I'm being indicted for you" is one of the strongest things he's said in the past year.  We all laugh it off, but some poor sonofabitch living in a single wide in rural Kentucky hears that and thinks "hell yes".

There's countless other things he says that we roll our eyes or mock and laugh at, but there's a huge bloc that hears those words and it's pure gospel.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1