Chien Andalusia, wanna grow up to be
Be a debanker (debanker)
Debanker (debanker)...
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

There’s not enough powder in Columbia to fuel that campaign 

"Hi, how are you?  I'm Elliott and I'm with the Donald Trump, Jr. campaign and we're selling uncut cocaine this year to get to the RNC convention."  

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Thought Dotards appeal to MAGA dipshits was that he was like them, against the wealthy elites and their swamp?  Guess they drive rolls royces and tanks too.  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Thought Dotards appeal to MAGA dipshits was that he was like them, against the wealthy elites and their swamp?  Guess they drive rolls royces and tanks too.  

in maga’s eyes they imagine a classy mofo like the orange dumb ass driving around in a rolls 

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

They see Trump, and they think that they could also drive Rolls Royces if it wasn’t for all of the brown people cutting in line.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Good lord, he’s never driven in Manhattan.  Not that I blame him.  As famous Manhattan architect, George Costanza once said, “first thing I’m gonna need is a driver.”  

I think Trump’s misfired as usual.  His 757 was grounded for years because he couldn’t come up with the grift cash to buy a new Rolls Royce engine for it.  Dipshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

How long have they been engaged? I wonder what she has to do everyday to stay in that family. 

I don't know, but I'll bet Vanessa is so happy to be out from underneath that crazy fucker. I feel bad for his daughter Kai, though. She's 16 years old and, through no fault of her own, is saddled with that last name until she's able to legally change it.

24 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Brandywine said:
How long have they been engaged? I wonder what she has to do everyday to stay in that family. 

Unhinge her jaw and eat small mammals whole?

I always knew she reminded me of Diane from "V: The Final Battle".  And guess what the "V" stands for this time around?  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Our forefathers' greatest mistake was assuming a certain base level of good faith.  Whoops.

I'd put less of a blame on that group of folks and more of the blame on a political party so desperate for power that they would captitulate completely (and with the barest minimum of any pushback) to someone without any sense of good faith, decency, etc. 

It's always been on the GOP.  Trump's not changed, but he changed that political party for eternity.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Paper cuts? Paper cuts? That's the story you're going with. OK, so this means it really IS something: https://www.the-express.com/news/politics/124900/donald-trump-hand-marks-paper-cut

Donald Trump's team has finally revealed the reason for the marks on his hands after massive speculation surrounding the former president's health.

The red marks were seen as he arrived at a defamation trial brought by E. Jean Carroll on Wednesday.

Trump's representatives have finally confirmed that it was from a paper cut, reported TMZ. He then reportedly smeared the blood across his hand giving the impression of blemishes.

There were no further signs of the injury when he attended his mother-in-law's funeral in Florida on Thursday.

Social media users were quick to speculate and make jokes about the possible reasons for the blood when the pictures aired on Wednesday.

One person guessed that the bizarre marks on his hands must be "the fake suntan rubbing off," while another joked it must be down to "too many jelly doughnuts."

Others suggested it could have been residue from signing top secret documents in red ink, or perhaps because he was trying to curl his hair before court and accidentally burnt himself.

The marks sparked speculation on Trump's health and physical conditions recently with theories ranging from syphilis to medicine.

The photo was captured on the way to his defamation trial brought by E. Jean Carroll after the former president said she lied during a previous civil suit.

She has claimed: "[Trump] called me a liar repeatedly, and it really has decimated my reputation. I am a journalist. The one thing I have to have is the trust of the readers. I am no longer believed."

Carroll said her worries about her personal safety after a stream of death threats led her to buy bullets for a gun she inherited from her father, install an electronic fence, warn her neighbors of threats and unleash her pit bull to roam freely on the property of the small cabin in the mountains of upstate New York where she lives alone.

Carroll is now seeking $10 million in compensatory damages and millions more in punitive damages.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Man, those McDouble wrappers are more dangerous than I thought.

See!  I freakin told you guys McDonald’s should go back to those squishy, styrofoam containers!

-Eric Trump 

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

Wait a minute.  Do you mean to tell me that Donald J Trump is an immoral and unethical asshat?

My question is does it make any difference if he is a MORAL and ETHICAL asshat or is one asshat just like all the rest?

Jerking off a mushroom dick as small as his would certainly explain why the blisters are confined to such a tiny area of his hand.  

The man is just an alpha male leader in every sense of the word, and you beta cucks just can't deal with it.