A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

You have to think making something like a "strength vs. weakness" ad for the dems would be like child's play. Strength (show Biden saying Biden things at the SOTU, I will fight to preserve democracy, I won't bow down to our enemies, etc) vs. weakness (show Trump's mugshot, shots of him in court, and then him begging for money). 

Seriously, the options they have for this fall are pretty much unlimited. They should have fun doing it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

"All he wants to do is appeal to his base. He has no principles. None. His goddamned tweeting and lying... oh my god. I'm talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit. [...] It's the phoniness of it all. It's the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel."

---- Trump's sister, Judge Maryann Trump Barry, on Donald.  
 She added that he did not read books and had someone take the college entrance exam in his place.

• Hook 'Em 2

"All he wants to do is appeal to his base. He has no principles. None. His goddamned tweeting and lying... oh my god. I'm talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit. [...] It's the phoniness of it all. It's the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel."

---- Trump's sister, Judge Maryann Trump Barry, on Donald.   She added that he did not read books and had someone take the college entrance exam in his place.
Sounds like every Republican that still claims the label.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, achooloco said:

This cunt is at ufc again. Lot of dumb dumbs cheered him when he came on but I did my part and yelled loudly fuck this puto. Only one sadly. Oh well. Still though let it be known fuck trump. Now. And forever. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if the ufc pays trump to be there. This explains why Trump posted that his folks should give Bud Light a chance again, after the UFC signed a big deal with Bud Light.

Looks like Ivanka has resculpted her face again. She's got great surgeons.

It could be that her face just can't move. Or it could be that she's got stereo sound of two clumsy crooks discussing something neither of them understand.

22 hours ago, achooloco said:

This cunt is at ufc again. Lot of dumb dumbs cheered him when he came on but I did my part and yelled loudly fuck this puto. Only one sadly. Oh well. Still though let it be known fuck trump. Now. And forever. 

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if the ufc pays trump to be there. This explains why Trump posted that his folks should give Bud Light a chance again, after the UFC signed a big deal with Bud Light.

I have been watching the UFC since my little bro and I found UFC 1 and 2 in a video store in the 90s.. Trump pretty much goes to every UFC now because Dana White is MAGA and the fans are a strong lean that way too, in most cities, so he gets lots of cheers. After decades of following the UFC, I stopped watching the UFC because it is pretty obvious they are trying to pump him up with all his appearances lately.  I can't support any business that would like to see that piece of shit be president again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Would be so hilarious if DeSantis managed to drag the Epstein-Trump links back into the campaign spotlight.  It’s just the kind of thing Ron would take great delight in.

200.gif

Jeffrey Epstein Trump GIF

it would be some long game genius 

if it actually tanks trump, do the R's go running back to meatball to be the candidate ?

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

As far as I know, all or most of the Epstein GJ material is federal.  Meatball Ron can't do shit about that.

The initial case in Florida where the sweetheart deal was cut, wasn't that a state case?  

• Hook 'Em 4

24 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The initial case in Florida where the sweetheart deal was cut, wasn't that a state case?  

Appears you are correct.  The feds love to jump into these things and I seem to recall Mayorkas being involved, but maybe he was just a statie at the time.  The fact that the feds didn't get involved is suspect all by itself.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Appears you are correct.  The feds love to jump into these things and I seem to recall Mayorkas being involved, but maybe he was just a statie at the time.  The fact that the feds didn't get involved is suspect all by itself.

Mayorkas? I thought it was Alex Acosta (trump cabinet member)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

What a republic. Shitbag DeSantis invokes child sex-trafficker Jeff Epstein to go after a constant liar who tried to invade Congress to seize government and is himself a serial sex offender. 

Annnnnd, it has implications in the race to become President of the United States.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

Mayorkas? I thought it was Alex Acosta (trump cabinet member)

Yes. It was Acosta, Trump’s Labor Secretary, along with his AG Bill Barr and Deputy AG Jeffrey Rosen who were all working for the Kirkland and Ellis law firm at the time. On Epstein’s defense team were Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr. Yes, that Ken Starr. 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

On 3/11/2024 at 10:08 AM, RomaVicta said:

What a republic. Shitbag DeSantis invokes child sex-trafficker Jeff Epstein to go after a constant liar who tried to invade Congress to seize government and is himself a serial sex offender. 

Annnnnd, it has implications in the race to become President of the United States.

it's more than implications, bro
Always Sunny GIF by hero0fwar

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

“It’s essentially acid that will destroy anything within ten miles”

Well, the early draft of Vonnegut’s “Cat’s Cradle” sounds interesting.  I didn’t realize Trump had read some of the classics.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

“It’s essentially acid that will destroy anything within ten miles”

Well, the early draft of Vonnegut’s “Cat’s Cradle” sounds interesting.  I didn’t realize Trump had read some of the classics.  

I'm not sure dotard can read but if he did read any classics, I imagine his understanding would be along these lines:

• Hook 'Em 3

That was such a wonderful scene in a great film.  And incredibly appropriate to the MAGA movement.  A bunch of people who think they're the smartest person in the room, and to call out their stupidity would be an insult to stupid people.  Otto probably started conversations "As a student of philosophy" with the same frequency these people start conversations with "As a student of history" or "As an expert on the Constitution."

• Hook 'Em 1

He’s such a dumbfuck. He talks about how he likes history and studies history. The. He talks about how people have always told him things about history, like about Andrew Jackson (and his poor wife who apparently died because people were mean to her racist barbarian husband). Most people who like and study history do it be reading books. Trump doesn’t have time to read (unless it’s Mein Kampf, apparently). He just listens to people tell him things. And then he sounds like an uneducated moron when he recounts his misconceptions about the subject he thinks he knows so much about. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

He just listens to people tell him things. And then he sounds like an uneducated moron when he recounts his misconceptions about the subject he thinks he knows so much about. 

He'd fit right into the Daily Texan forum

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nothing connotates an acid like the term bleach. 

and wasn’t it one of Clinton’s cabinet members that took documents from the presidential library in his socks?  And it was a bad thing?  

Sandy Berger, former Clinton adviser, took classified documents out of the National Archives.  It was reported he tried to smuggle them out in his socks.  He pled guilty.  He was working for Kerry's election campaign at the time.

So wait, are we bleaching the 'Socks', or acid-toning the documents within a ten-mile radius?  What the fuck is happening?  How the fuck is this guy running for President?  

I am white-knuckling relying on a higher power right now and I know I've been annoyingly redundant on claiming we're in a simulation but how in the ever living fuck is his happening?  

We're not on Brisket's ledge, we're in a fucking hole and I can barely see the daylight.  It's not even so much Commander Dipshit as the tens of millions of Americans that are proud to empower him.  

I mean, was the cat inside Sandy's socks down by the seashore with the stolen sentences?  And the Cat's in the Cradle with Fred Trump's Silver Spoon.  Little Boy Blue and Toonces on the Moon?  WTF?

I am losing my shit with this guy lately.  I mean he was always dangerous and stupid.  But he's also now very obviously insane.  And probably has a 50/50 shot back at the White House.  I don't give a fuck.  I got a bug-out bag and a foreign Visa to a handful of countries.  But I'd like my daughters to grow up in a place they know and love.  But a fucking sock drawer?  And that's probably gonna work on Judge Cannon.  Holy fucking shit.  Where's the Tylenol?