A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I have to say I didn't believe she could seize something out of NY state but maybe so.

image.png.0a575c45815425dc6cd123775391148e.png

I think I read it's held by a NY-based LLC.  Food for though, Don-Don: don't shit where you eat.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2

Trump’s team has sought out wealthy supporters and weighed what assets could be sold, and fast. The presumptive GOP nominee himself has become increasingly concerned about the optics the March 25 deadline could present, especially the prospect that someone whose identity has long been tied to his wealth would confront financial crisis. https://cnn.com/2024/03/19/politics/trump-bond-deadline-panic/index.html

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I think I read it's held by a NY-based LLC.  Food for though, Don-Don: don't shit where you eat.

Guess it depends on the "seizure" mechanism. Traditional "execution" involves sending a sheriff or other such officer to a property to be executed upon. S/he confirms ownership by a defendant/judgment debtor and then commences a "Sheriff's sale" of the property. 

That would seem to be territorially limited by the jurisdiction of the officer. 

I have tried plowing through the NY statutes to see what they have got, but it is a bit of a slog. 

Normally, I would think you would have to domesticate the judgment in Florida and use Florida's procedures to seize/sell the property. 

It is true that James CAN seize Mar a Lago, but I don't think it will be particularly easy and maybe not a priority. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Guess it depends on the "seizure" mechanism. Traditional "execution" involves sending a sheriff or other such officer to a property to be executed upon. S/he confirms ownership by a defendant/judgment debtor and then commences a "Sheriff's sale" of the property. 

That would seem to be territorially limited by the jurisdiction of the officer. 

I have tried plowing through the NY statutes to see what they have got, but it is a bit of a slog. 

Normally, I would think you would have to domesticate the judgment in Florida and use Florida's procedures to seize/sell the property. 

It is true that James CAN seize Mar a Lago, but I don't think it will be particularly easy and maybe not a priority. 

Under the judgment, they would have oversight of some sort over the LLC, correct?  That might make things flexible.  I haven't dealt with this end of the law in some time, thankfully.

45 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Under the judgment, they would have oversight of some sort over the LLC, correct?  That might make things flexible.  I haven't dealt with this end of the law in some time, thankfully.

I dunno.  At one time, long ago, I was pretty up on judgment collection in Texas and federal courts.  Not so much anymore, particularly in NY, and state entities often have things available that private parties don't.

And, although I am responding to you, I am explicating things you probably already know for the benefit of the thread.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

So Michael Dell just sold $465M worth of Dell stock.  I'm sure it's a coincidence, given how far in advance that had to have been planned.

My real concern is that Trump starts an Onlyfans, in which case, I think Dell should just give him the money to take it down, lest the screen grabs show up on IPIHB.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

TRUMP TO ZELENSKYY: Investigate Biden or I’ll pull my support

TRUMP TO HOUSE GOP: Investigate Biden or I’ll pull my support

Eventually:

TRUMP TO MAR-A-LAGO TUESDAY BRIDGE CLUB: Investigate Biden or I’ll pull my support

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

after looking at the article on X, it is more Clickbait than News and I’m sorry I posted it, but I’m keeping here for your own analysis

My analsis is that she won't. She will probably use it as a stick in his behavior, however.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

desantis would be a liability nationwide. would not help 45 avoid prison.

Ron and Casey DeSantis would make fantastic advisers though. Just take whatever they say and do the opposite.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

after looking at the article on X, it is more Clickbait than News and I’m sorry I posted it, but I’m keeping here for your own analysis

I absolutely won't believe that until I see it, but if Letitia James seizes Mar-A-Lago, I hope she makes sure to document the event similarly to this.

l381lido_us-capitol-riot-feet-on-nancy-p

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Question

I'm too lazy to google right now. Why is someone merging with Truth Social? 

If Trump get a billion by listing on Stock Exchange, will this be like Telsa, people will just be pumping it up because they're fanboys?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Question

If Trump get a billion by listing on Stock Exchange, will this be like Telsa, people will just be pumping it up because they're fanboys?

Saudi Prince Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Foggy Notion said:

IMG_2938.jpeg

I bet this idiot is counting money in all his PACs and doesn't even know how campaign finance rules work...

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Question

The merge happened, or was started, like 3 or more years ago? It's been in the works for awhile. It got held up by SEC investigations, but it got the green light to list as early as next week, as I think the final vote for Digital Worldwide or whoever it is will be today. 

Yes, it will 100% be pumped up by people like a bro stock. The real question would be that while Trump might get inflated #s, usually there are agerements in place where owners of that level have to notify when they're selling shares in the market. That takes time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Question

It's one of Saul Goodman's money laundering schemes.  You know like donating to a go fund me or running for political office and having PAC money funneled to your expenses.

In case anyone is finding the current crop of conspiracy theories lacking, Trump's going to get his windfall through a merger with a company with "World Acquisition" in its name that just so happens to be headquartered in Wuhan, China -- the epicenter of COVID-19.

9b7.jpg

Trump, whose companies have a long history of filing for bankruptcy, announced a deal Wednesday night to bring a new media company public through what’s known as a SPAC, or a Special Purpose Acquisition Corporation.

Trump Media & Technology Group, chaired by Trump, said it will launch a new social media platform that the former president promises will “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.”

RELATED ARTICLEWeWork is finally going public. A lot has changed

The media company has agreed to combine with Digital World Acquisition Corp., a blank check company that exists solely to merge with private firms to take them public. 

The Nasdaq-listed shell company is led by Patrick Orlando, who is also the CEO of Yunhong International, a SPAC based in Wuhan, China, according to filings.

The blank check company’s shares nearly quadrupled on Thursday, finishing up 357%.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/21/business/trump-social-media-spac/index.html

6 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm sure it doesn't take long to get a privately held company in a condition to be publicly listed

I think the company is already public, they are merging Truth into the SPAC, like a holding company of that asset.  The price of the SPAC has already been trading on the news/plans to merge Truth into it.

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I bet this idiot is counting money in all his PACs and doesn't even know how campaign finance rules work...

Like Trump or any of his lackeys give one flying fuck about campaign finance rules ...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

The stock has already been pumped up by Trump supporters which is generating the ridiculous potential windfalls to Trump. Since the board is full of Trump lackeys, they will likely grant a request to eliminate the 6 month lockup which would allow Trump to sell his shares and reduce the value of the shares for all of his loyal followers. Everything Trump touches turns to shit as he is the reverse-Midas.

I will be trying to short this stock as soon as it starts trading. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

9 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

The stock has already been pumped up by Trump supporters which is generating the ridiculous potential windfalls to Trump. Since the board is full of Trump lackeys, they will likely grant a request to eliminate the 6 month lockup which would allow Trump to sell his shares and reduce the value of the shares for all of his loyal followers. Everything Trump touches turns to shit as he is the reverse-Midas.

I will be trying to short this stock as soon as it starts trading. 

Digital Worldwide already is trading?

• Prepare your anus 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yes. Not the merged company

Apparently investors know what grift is about to happen

image.thumb.png.c5aa86175a2d7c96297ad98b0b790560.png

Yes, with those SPACs the trend is buy the hype and sell the news.  The approval to merge caused a sell off.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yeah, and Trump Digital or whatever Truth Social is operating under had like $1 million in ad revenue last month and losses of over $26 million. So just the kind of investment opportunity any astute investor would love to be part of emoji1787.png

Hopefully ALL maga loyalist are dumping their entire life’s savings into this 

you either support trump and maga 110% or you’re a commie lib !!!!

• Like 1
  • Drool 2