A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

A rapist, a bible salesman, a shoe salesman, and a bankrupt businessman walk into a bar. 

Bartender says "What can I get for ya, Donnie?"

ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif

Bartender says, with tears in his eyes, it’s on the house, sir. Thank you for all you’ve done and will do. 

So Don says that’s great and announces aloud that everyone is drinking on his tab for the rest of the night. 

bar goes under the next day, and Don is back on the golf course making sure his deconstructed berder will be served with ketchup instead of sliced tomato. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Bartender says, with tears in his eyes, it’s on the house, sir. Thank you for all you’ve done and will do. 

So Don says that’s great and announces aloud that everyone is drinking on his tab for the rest of the night. 

bar goes under the next day, and Don is back on the golf course making sure his deconstructed berder will be served with ketchup instead of sliced tomato. 

. . . with a poodle under one arm and a 2-foot salami under the other.  Bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink.  Guy says . . . 

SW5KqZ.gif

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How many crooks from the GFC went to jail?  Oh, the SEC will drag its nuts all over a day-trader that illegally profited by $5K whose best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard a tip from this guy who knows this person who's working with the girl who saw a corporate memo about a new product release.  But the real crooks that steal millions / billions?  Fuck all happens to them except having to manage a "family office" for a couple of years and never having to admit guilt.

That's all political.  The lack of prosecution from the GFC was a political decision and one made above the heads of the SEC (which I can't believe I'm defending).

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

A rapist, a bible salesman, a shoe salesman, and a bankrupt businessman walk into a bar. 

Bartender says "What can I get for ya, Donnie?"

Not sure why, but this reminds me of one of his deposition fuckups: when fat ass tried to explain that E. Jean Carroll was not his type, he mistook her in a photograph for his wife at the time.

I hope the rapist dies soon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He should have priced these $500 a piece. Every right wing mega church can now funnel easy $$$ to the orange anti christ 

Just gave me a business idea. Knock these things off and set-up a stand outside of Lakewood Church peddling them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So basically, it's all of the documents that Trump violates and ignores in one convenient package

He could even advertise that some have classified documents in them Willy Wonka golden ticket style. Of course, documents have been declassified using stable genius brain power. Found documents get lucky winner into four seasons landscaping for free.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I answered a call from an unknown number yesterday because a colleague had just texted me that someone was going to call me with questions about one of our products. Turned out it was an old lady who addressed me as "James"and thanked me for being a supporter of conservative values, but now my help was needed to ensure election integrity.

She rambled for a minute about the threat at hand but also listed recent wins they'd had in Michigan by "cleaning" voter registration lists. I said just enough to get her hopes up & when she thought she'd closed the deal with "James" and could I be counted on for the recommended $250 donation I asked how much did one need to donate to get a God Bless the USA Bible?

"OH gee, we don't distribute those. That's separate from us."

James: "What if I donate $500? Can you get me a Bible signed by Trump?"

Her: "if you sign up to be a repeating donor we have several patriotic items including pictures, flags & t-shirts! [Excitedly] Would you like to do that, "James?"

James: "how much for a picture signed by Stormy Daniels saying 'it's really, really tiny?'"

>

Her: Who is Stormy Daniels?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I answered a call from an unknown number yesterday because a colleague had just texted me that someone was going to call me with questions about one of our products. Turned out it was an old lady who addressed me as "James"and thanked me for being a supporter of conservative values, but now my help was needed to ensure election integrity.

She rambled for a minute about the threat at hand but also listed recent wins they'd had in Michigan by "cleaning" voter registration lists. I said just enough to get her hopes up & when she thought she'd closed the deal with "James" and could I be counted on for the recommended $250 donation I asked how much did one need to donate to get a God Bless the USA Bible?

Her: "if you sign up to be a repeating donor we have several patriotic items including pictures, flags & t-shirts! [Excitedly] Would you like to do that, "James?"

James: "how much for a picture signed by Stormy Daniels saying 'it's really, really tiny?'"

>

I assume she hung up at that point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I assume she hung up at that point. 
Yeah. Had to go back & edit since it didn't like the characters I inserted.

And I assume she had a cheat sheet with names & buzzwords that signal her to hang up.

The curious thing to me is just how far one can reverse troll these fuckers? I kept ignoring her calling me "James," but if someone wanted to string them along until James Deez-Nuts of 123 Dingleberry Lane, Muledick, TX tries to make up a phony CC number how far could he get?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

image.png.b0b7490a0de876ecd95a72fe284f132b.png

image.png.d64fd4ab4da4466d6d8b4e7862ccc8fd.png

And I should know. I've cashed in on cornball patriotism more than anybody. Hell, I'm the one that taught Don how to hug the flag and profit.

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free

Just need another invasion

To make my fiddy and three.

Edited by RomaVicta
Not tree. Flag!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

And I assume she had a cheat sheet with names & buzzwords that signal her to hang up.

The curious thing to me is just how far one can reverse troll these fuckers? I kept ignoring her calling me "James," but if someone wanted to string them along until James Deez-Nuts of 123 Dingleberry Lane, Muledick, TX tries to make up a phony CC number how far could he get?

From time to time I like to call MyPillow and lead them to believe I'm going to buy something before I ask them what it's like to work for a company owned by a drug-crazed lunatic.  Once that subject is broached....click. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

39 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"Click"

SaLD7qxEnq2NW.webp

Beautifully done. No profanity, just counter-annoyance.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Back before Google Call Screen, if I happened to pick up, I'd ask if they could hold on a second, put the phone by the computer speaker, and pull up some annoying Hold music on Youtube to see how long they'd wait.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Back before Google Call Screen, if I happened to pick up, I'd ask if they could hold on a second, put the phone by the computer speaker, and pull up some annoying Hold music on Youtube to see how long they'd wait.

great band name

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Fantastic idea. Tell them you want to be a repeat donator of $5000/ month.  Then use this to generate a fake CC number.  It will keep getting declined but tell them to try another.  Rinse and repeat.  Waste an hour of their time then say,  gosh I just wanted to donate $60k a year to your cause but I guess Biden and BLM are preventing this transaction!

https://www.creditcardvalidator.org/generator

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Pull up the shootout scene from the movie Heat and start screaming about illegals trying to steal the fentanyl from the child traffickers you are leasing your garage apartment out to.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Well I think this is the perfect Bible for the Bible Thumpin' 2nd and 3rd marriage, Let's Go Brandon sing along "Christian" families of the far right.

Though I think I prefer to refer to this blaspheming version of the Bible Trump is hawking, as... "The Forceful Fingerers Bible!"

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 10:01 AM, Fudge Nuggets said:

How many crooks from the GFC went to jail?  Oh, the SEC will drag its nuts all over a day-trader that illegally profited by $5K whose best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard a tip from this guy who knows this person who's working with the girl who saw a corporate memo about a new product release.  But the real crooks that steal millions / billions?  Fuck all happens to them except having to manage a "family office" for a couple of years and never having to admit guilt.

SEC is just like the NCAA.  Go fuck w the millionaires and let the billionaires do whatever the fuck they want.  

Better be careful with those penny stocks!  Meanwhile dbag Musk does whatever he wants and Trump can raise a few billion on a pump and dump, all good!

• Rage+1 2

I'd love to slip a bookmarker with a picture of a gold toilet in a stack of Trump bibles, along with the following scripture: 

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” Trump, 1:1, 2005

image.thumb.png.65dd32f55b784fd45df41027b5951412.png

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Another No Shit Sherlock article about Truth Social

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2024/03/28/truth-social-trump-media-slide/73131957007/

DJT stock hits turbulence: More volatility ahead for Trump's high-flying Truth Social

Donald Trump’s namesake social media company burst out of the gate on its first day of trading Tuesday, opening at $70.90 and soaring as high as $79.38 as Trump fans and opportunistic traders bought up shares. But the price faded late in the session and has bounced along at lower levels ever since, ending Thursday down $4.26 at $61.96 on the Nasdaq. The stock exchange was closed Friday in observance of Good Friday.

“The stock will continue to be very volatile, with sharp moves up and down. But the long-term trend will be down,” he said. “The company has about $2 in cash per share, but it will probably burn through that money and the most likely outcome is eventual bankruptcy.”  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1