A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Oh boy what?

Oh boy, Trump's fucked.  

Actually, he'll be fine.  But he's done for 2024 and he;'s gonna watch some people he actually cares about get hauled off.  

good news is...we will get them on the trains.  

Also, what the fuck with so many of you getting so fucking sensitive about me wanting to liquidate 25 million people?  Germany or Russia does it, none of you raise a stink.  Oh, are you afraid their children may rise up to avenge their deaths?  I shudder to think..................

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh boy, Trump's fucked.  

Actually, he'll be fine.  But he's done for 2024 and he;'s gonna watch some people he actually cares about get hauled off.  

Also, what the fuck with so many of you getting so fucking sensitive about me wanting to liquidate 25 million people?  Germany or Russia does it, none of you raise a stink.  Oh, are you afraid their children may rise up to avenge their deaths?  I shudder to think..................

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh boy, Trump's fucked.  

I know you’re going through a lot right but now but 

image.gif.83eed3c79be77fc67bdfde1a2110705d.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Or I just enjoy putting people on trains.  You know...like a Conductor.  I think that's what we used to call ourselves.  I still get the hangup with some of you vaginas.........like politically motivated violence is so suddenly this baffling occurrence.  When'd you guys get so fucking sensitive?  

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Or I just enjoy putting people on trains.  You know...like a Conductor.  I think that's what we used to call ourselves.  I still get the hangup with some of you vaginas.........like politically motivated violence is so suddenly this baffling occurrence.  When'd you guys get so fucking sensitive?  

People.  Trains.

Yeah, the connotation is absolutely perfect.  No way anyone misreads this, or associates it with any other random thing in world history.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

That’s Mr Vagina to you.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well you’re acting like you either fell off or high on PAWS or just generally manic.  You’re not making a whole lot of sense and being overtly aggressive, similar to other newb/sock accounts that typically go…what’s the technical term…’bananas’ in big threads.  

So either take yourself a chill pill or contribute to the conversation in a serious/funny way.  Else you’re not going to be taken seriously and railroaded.  Guess you can then go cry about CR in DT and board discussion.  

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

To be fair, neither Obama nor Trump appointed Bruce Reinhart.   He was appointed by the District Judges of the Southern District of Florida. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/631

He is a profoundly stupid motherfucker.

He's just trying to deflect and make MAGAworld believe he's being railroaded by a corrupt administration. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Interesting theory from CNN on why Trump was so adamant that he didn't have to turn over any of these documents: https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/25/politics/trump-maralago-documents-private-concerns-legal-tom-fitton/index.html

Cliff notes:

• The non-lawyer head of the Judicial Watch group told Trump that every document from his Presidency was his and not the govt's.
  • The theory stems from this same non-lawyer, who sued to obtain some specific Bill Clinton Presidential records.
  • He lost because a judge said that the National Archives doesn't have the right to designate documents/media as Presidential Records and therefore the documents were Clinton's. 
  • To be clear, the Clinton record in question was an interview with a historian and not nuclear secrets.

While we all speculated (& still do) that perhaps Trump was planning to sell this info, it's also just as likely Trump held onto these documents just because the docs were his.

LOL.  I have a bridge to sell you.

6 hours ago, Tuco said:

That article does two things: 1. Names the scapegoat; 2. Portrays the issue as an honest (if completely stupid) disagreement over what rights a former President has to retain documents.  It is an article that paints the best possible picture of Trump from the known data points.

It's possible it is true.  But, it's coming from the Trump camp and presents the best case interpretation.  So, big grain of salt.  

Only the best people, he takes advice from only the best people.  His freaking criminal defense team is staffed by Insurance lawyers who seem to be selected based solely bra size.

3 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

MAL, a perfectly safe place to keep top secret documents....

Kid should had said, "Ghislaine Maxwell gave me this address."

49 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Do the trains come with free imitation crab meat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

Do the trains come with free imitation crab meat?

Yes,  but only in the dining car.  And only between 1:00-1:15p.  

I'm obviously unhinged.  But some dumbfucks don't understand when the other party gains back control...and they will 'cause your team is just as fucking stupid.  There will be mass incarcerations/murders.  And you will all bitch and moan and wonder "I didn't think it could happen to us."  Even though history is fucking littered with examples of the homicidal extermination of cleansing for reasons of ethnicity, political beliefs, religious beliefs, etc.  But oh yeah, I forgot...some of you went to college and so did some Trumpers and there haven't been any mass murders in the last 100 years because we're so civilized and advanced.  You fucking morons....

• Fuck You 11

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm obviously unhinged.  But some dumbfucks don't understand when the other party gains back control...and they will 'cause your team is just as fucking stupid.  There will be mass incarcerations/murders.  And you will all bitch and moan and wonder "I didn't think it could happen to us."  Even though history is fucking littered with examples of the homicidal extermination of cleansing for reasons of ethnicity, political beliefs, religious beliefs, etc.  But oh yeah, I forgot...some of you went to college and so did some Trumpers and there haven't been any mass murders in the last 100 years because we're so civilized and advanced.  You fucking morons....

Back away from the keyboard, take a weekend off. Good luck 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol at some of you trying to assert that Dotard had no malice in his actions and he just thought he could take classified and top secret docs as souvenirs. Have you been intubated the last 5+ years? How, HOW, can anyone give that sentient Peep any credence at this point is beyond me. His only currency is blackmail. It's all he knows. He stole that shit to protect his ass and nothing else. Anyone asserting otherwise should be shunned.

In the lead up to the 2020 election I half-ass jokingly said if dotard lost the election the FBI / CIA need to be on high alert if he starts asking for shit like a list of our deepest overseas undercover agents.  Little did I know...

Lionel Ritchie What GIF

• Haha 2

I admire you.  You really don't think they'll commit violence in the name of their God once this next phase happens?  That's fucking amazing you're that fucking naive.  But yeah, I should calm down.  They're going to commit murder.  How is that so hard to understand, considering the fact...that you know?....they've already committed murder?  Where is the fucking disconnect for you fucking idiots?  

• Fuck You 7

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement