A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

To MUCH THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN, we have to them that which he have gave.  This is the way!!!!!!

good lord, I avoided CR for a long time.  But listening to the mental gymnastics today………enough to drive me to drink.  He won’t be arrested but his legacy is done.  25 million of you will move on.  25 million of you will just the R lever like I have done in some elections.  But 25 million of you will go down with this shit and try take out some of us on your way.  And I’m gonna see about putting you on trains to ‘evacuate’ you.  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

To MUCH THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN, we have to them that which he have gave.  This is the way!!!!!!

good lord, I avoided CR for a long time.  But listening to the mental gymnastics today………enough to drive me to drink.  He won’t be arrested but his legacy is done.  25 million of you will move on.  25 million of you will just the R lever like I have done in some elections.  But 25 million of you will go down with this shit and try take out some of us on your way.  And I’m gonna see about putting you on trains to ‘evacuate’ you.  

Cool cool.  Some levelheaded guy just popping in to make holocaust allusions. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

• Haha 1

Karl Rove and Dick Cheney are liberal, left wing hacks working on behalf of globalist interest. 

The wilfully ignorant don't deserve anymore good faith attempts of "understanding." Fuck these people. "You can't talk down or over the underlying current of rural angst. Talk to them. Not over them." Fuck that. Elevate motherfucker. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Only Trump or any of his idiot followers would fall for that fake name 😂😂😂😂

also, secret service is slipping up here. People need to be fired 

Rothschild!!!! I know that name.  They control all the world's banks.  Also the space lasers.

43 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

As to his now repetitive recusal question, was one an actual court case and the other the warrant approval?  Assuming there are different standards for each?

I touched on it above.  Reinhart was the fourth or so magistrate judge assigned to the Trump v. Hildawg lolsuit.  The prior four all recused themselves without acting on anything.  Reinhart "heard" several motions and signed several orders, and then, after Rod Rosenstein was added to the suit, immediately recused himself, to be followed by at least two other magistrates.

Research shows that Reinhart and Rosenstein worked together in the Public Integrity Division of Main Justice and are  probably friends, and that is the most likely reason he recused himself.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

The caps in my quote are taken from the official press release of a former U.S. President.  And yes, If we will it—-we can get his batshit insane 25mm base on trains for liquidation.  Let me worry about the moral conundrum.  We can’t wait for them to die off, we no longer have that luxury.  

I will provide the final solution to the MAGA question.  

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I think he took them because he is really fucking stupid and they are like a souvenir he can brag about and show to people he wants to impress. Its like if you got a tour of your favorite sports franchise locker room and saw a jersey on a bench and swiped it. Now during your watch parties you can drag it out and brag about awesome it was to meet the MVP and he gave you his jersey (with tears in his eyes) because you are such an awesome fan.

never blame greed or malice when stupidity is an option- Occam

No fucking way. You don’t steal more than 1000 pages of state secrets because you’re sentimental 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The caps in my quote are taken from the official press release of a former U.S. President.  And yes, If we will it—-we can get his batshit insane 25mm base on trains for liquidation.  Let me worry about the moral conundrum.  We can’t wait for them to die off, we no longer have that luxury.  

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

They don't care about logical consistency.  Nor does their audience.  There are no 'gotcha Fox' moments as it doesn't matter to their  viewers.  Got to give up on that notion.  I get that social media loves "ha, Fox" but it has zero impact on anything, at all.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Fuck fox but I agree that the fbi should have executed the search warrant months ago 

Yep.  My reasons for wanting to know are completely different from what Fox is trying to do.  But, I'm really curious as to why it took from January to August to do the search.  Seems to be some foot-dragging or walking on eggshells b/c he's former POTUS going on. 

I suppose it could be that they didn't have the sources that fed them the info, until late in the process. 

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I did nazi this coming.

• Haha 1

This is so fucking beautiful.

Garland/DOJ/FBI didn't peep about this, didn't let it leak.

The Trump machine has made absolute fucking fools of themselves in response, which is, of course, nothing new, but the gubmint hasn't managed to step on its dick yet.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yep.  My reasons for wanting to know are completely different from what Fox is trying to do.  But, I'm really curious as to why it took from January to August to do the search.  Seems to be some foot-dragging or walking on eggshells b/c he's former POTUS going on. 

I suppose it could be that they didn't have the sources that fed them the info, until late in the process. 

Well remember, they issued a grand jury subpoena in May, with response in June.  Such a subpoena is about the most drastic thing you can do short of a search warrant.  It is still reliant on voluntary compliance, but is srs business.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Interesting theory from CNN on why Trump was so adamant that he didn't have to turn over any of these documents: https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/25/politics/trump-maralago-documents-private-concerns-legal-tom-fitton/index.html

Cliff notes:

• The non-lawyer head of the Judicial Watch group told Trump that every document from his Presidency was his and not the govt's.
  • The theory stems from this same non-lawyer, who sued to obtain some specific Bill Clinton Presidential records.
  • He lost because a judge said that the National Archives doesn't have the right to designate documents/media as Presidential Records and therefore the documents were Clinton's. 
  • To be clear, the Clinton record in question was an interview with a historian and not nuclear secrets.

While we all speculated (& still do) that perhaps Trump was planning to sell this info, it's also just as likely Trump held onto these documents just because the docs were his.

Is he the same genius who raised the question about the 3 million documents that Obama took to Chicago?

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Just stopping by to say the "but Obama" is chef's kiss.  It will play to the racist morons of course but c'mon man, motherfucker has been off the job for 5.5 years, 4 of which you were pretty free to look into any wrong doings you wanted to assface.

Trump had access to all sorts of info, the only thing he probably read the entire time in office was anything they had on Obama or Clinton.....yet he still has nothing.

45 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

would you rather have:

1. ready fire aim on 21 jan 21

or

2. slow, drawn, measured 18 month long game regardless of derived opinions/appearances

Doesn’t matter what I want. Trump was under FBI investigation before he was President, while he was President, and now after a seditious conspiracy to remain in power. Playing the long game of getting this guy has always led to a predictable and often bigger catastrophe.

The Trump appointed FBI director that let the insurrection happen is still the FBI director. Was his master long game plan to let Trump do sedition and catch him in the act?  Or was it gross negligence? Somehow Wray has received little public scrutiny over this.  Trump is still being protected instead of prosecuted and it sucks. 

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

counter:  there should only be paper copies of top secret documents

I thought that was the case. Isn’t that the whole point of using a SCIF to view SCI classified documents?

Also, it’s my understanding that there is no SCIF at Mar-a-Lago. 

10 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It still blows my mind that all these Rs will sell out their country for a gentleman's 6. 

This may be the best utilitarian argument in favor of prostitution. In the name of national security, nobody should be that down bad for any reason.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Rothschild!!!! I know that name.  They control all the world's banks.  Also the space lasers.

You know the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, and Colonel Sanders (before he went tits up) played a part, as well. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement