A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

To MUCH THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN, we have to them that which he have gave.  This is the way!!!!!!

good lord, I avoided CR for a long time.  But listening to the mental gymnastics today………enough to drive me to drink.  He won’t be arrested but his legacy is done.  25 million of you will move on.  25 million of you will just the R lever like I have done in some elections.  But 25 million of you will go down with this shit and try take out some of us on your way.  And I’m gonna see about putting you on trains to ‘evacuate’ you.  

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• Hook 'Em 6

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Bullneck, you about through neg repping all my posts?  

Cracks me up you folks don't see what side of this FBI debate we're on right now...

If you're just showing up here, just know that every so often we get trolls who are cagey and sly and post bullshit.  You're best defense is to be very clear about who you are and what you feel.  But TBH, if you're a Republican or Trump lover, you won't be around long.

If you're having personal issues, talk to your sponsor.  If you're not in a 12 step program, find one.  We can't easily tell the difference between troll bots and 4DoorWhores.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Bullneck said:

If you're just showing up here, just know that every so often we get trolls who are cagey and sly and post bullshit.  You're best defense is to be very clear about who you are and what you feel.  But TBH, if you're a Republican or Trump lover, you won't be around long.

If you're having personal issues, talk to your sponsor.  If you're not in a 12 step program, find one.  We can't easily tell the difference between troll bots and 4DoorWhores.  

Trump lover?  Holy shit.  Your reading comprehension couldn't any fucking worse.  I'm in a program, thanks for your sympathy.  I'm all but outed now in real life because you fucking dipshits don't understand things like letters and hyperbole for effect.  

Who I am?  You fucking moron.  It's right there in the goddamn handle.  YGIFS.  Somebody who can actually help bring down the new uprising of batshit GOP insanity in Texas from the inside.  

Y
G
I
F
S

what's that stand for?  think about it, Norm.  

troll?  You fucking child.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Trump lover?  Holy shit.  Your reading comprehension couldn't any fucking worse.  I'm in a program, thanks for your sympathy.  I'm all but outed now in real life because you fucking dipshits don't understand things like letters and hyperbole for effect.  

Who I am?  You fucking moron.  It's right there in the goddamn handle.  YGIFS.  Somebody who can actually help bring down the new uprising of batshit GOP insanity in Texas from the inside.  

Y
G
I
F
S

OK, you seem like you have some bigger issues than me.  I'll stop negging and just put you on ignore.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Y
G
I
F
S

JzUY.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Just read through some of it thanks.  Makes me sad.  I hope more folks catch this and don't pile on. 

woman who had been a coworker is, right now, brain dead and they're keeping the body on life support so her family can come by.  alcohol is the proximate cause of her death.  48.  leaves 4 biological children plus several more adopted.  literally saw her yesterday here at the office, drunk and out of it, less than a week after getting fired due to her addiction.  dunno whether that thread is an appropriate place to post about it.  guess this isn't either. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

woman who had been a coworker is, right now, brain dead and they're keeping the body on life support so her family can come by.  alcohol is the proximate cause of her death.  48.  leaves 4 biological children plus several more adopted.  literally saw her yesterday here at the office, drunk and out of it, less than a week after getting fired due to her addiction.  dunno whether that thread is an appropriate place to post about it.  guess this isn't either. 

For what little it might be worth, I'm sorry for your loss.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

He went for death trains with no fantasies of prison rape. Doesn't seem possible.

I only wished that upon those two guys who hunted another human being for sport.  Otherwise, I never condoned it.  I may or may not have paid a canteen account of some inmates in a facility to verbally/mentally taunt Jenna Ryan.  And then again, paid one of their cousins to drive by her residence and say some stuff.  But again, that's all hearsay.  But some of us have to work shit on the outside.  Supposedly.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I only wished that upon those two guys who hunted another human being for sport.  Otherwise, I never condoned it.  I may or may not have paid a canteen account of some inmates in a facility to verbally/mentally taunt Jenna Ryan.  And then again, paid one of their cousins to drive by her residence and say some stuff.  But again, that's all hearsay.  But some of us have to work shit on the outside.  Supposedly.  

i-miss-you-real-housewives-of-beverly-hi

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

25 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Y
G
I
F
S

spacer.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s a mad man unhinged, a rabies’s infected dog !

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Y
G
I
F
S

You get injections for sex?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Covri said:

image.gif.38da072d3cd21fbf15dd63dbedbf803d.gif

/not sure what's goin on in this thread anymore  

Me neither.  I just wanted to give people a heads up that planned political violence is coming from Team Trump and it's gonna uptick.  Given today's news, they are formally regrouping and redoubling their efforts  As per usual, I went about the news update in the wrongest of ways on this thread.  I even got threatened (not physically) with some "you'll never be welcomed back to the party if you keep telling Cruz and Abbott and Patrick your bullshit" this morning.  I don't know those guys, just some staffers, I'm a nobody shithead.    

Having said that, everybody can neg rep me off the board.  But I gotta give you-COVRI full fucking kudos...sitting out there in plain sight "YGIFS"...you guessed it.  And you guessed it right.  I guess my evacuation plan didn't go over well.  But some of you are really not gonna like what they have planned for next time.  But again full kudos.  Sorry I was insensitive with my lashing out.  Although it was fucking hilarious how many dipshits thought I was speaking out against DOJ/FBI and a Trump troll.  With all his brain damage, even Frank Stallone could see my angle.  COVRI should be poster of the day.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement