A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

image.gif.38342e2b91f40d7fe78ed9359bb8db52.gif

Well played, sir.  So my shakes have stopped so I'm typing better.  But I notice in emails and other typed-out shit that I literally just miss entire words.  Short words, pronouns, fillers, articles, etc.  Not sure if it's cognitive or just muscle memory failure or what.  But hey thanks for making me feel shittier  ;)  

also when did BeauVine get so fucking sensitive?  I musta been gone longer than I thought.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Drool 1

24 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Affidavit is kind of underwhelming from a meme standpoint, but it seems like the DOJ is more interested in maintaining the integrity of the investigation than in making Trump look bad. In the long run that's probably a good thing.

the idiot doesn't need help digging his own grave 

Or I just enjoy putting people on trains.  You know...like a Conductor.  I think that's what we used to call ourselves.  I still get the hangup with some of you vaginas.........like politically motivated violence is so suddenly this baffling occurrence.  When'd you guys get so fucking sensitive?  
Violence rules!
Violence rules!
Violence rules!
Violence rules!
Violence rules!
Violence rules, guns are cool and we've got guns, in our school

Twenty people livin' on a desert isle
They're all friendly, they all smile
Then the food supply gets too low
Twenty people, ten gotta go

And this asshole goes on ignore.

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

That is fucking incredible

i know, right?  5 years of attacking Trump and his supporters?  Making a couple posts in poor taste and getting neg repped into Bolivia.  Some of y'all are so fucking brave.  FBI warns that given today's news, an uptick in violence is expected by domestic terrorist groups.  I get a text, while I'm talking to my AA contact, that my phone number is being monitored because of negative comments I made to a senior staffer.  With a follow-up from a friend that apparently I'm being a little too harsh.  But neg away, you guys are just beacons of Democracy.  

Edited by YGIFS

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I was talking to Admiral McRaven about this earlier today, and he said, “Look, the light is green, so I need you to step away from my window.”

If only you remembered the trivial stories of your own family as well as some anecdotal one I posted 4 years ago...you'd be slightly happier.  

• Fuck You 2

When an indictment drops. 
Nope, 45 minutes before he is sentenced to the pokey; with years to whine before the hammer Officialy drops. The interesting part will be if he leaves a scant few minutes too late or if we have a functioning democracy to even stop him.

Unless Hamberders do work.

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

i know, right?  5 years of attacking Trump and his supporters?  Making a couple posts in poor taste and getting neg repped into Bolivia.  Some of y'all are so fucking brave.  FBI warns that given today's news, an uptick in violence is expected by domestic terrorist groups.  I get a text, while I'm talking to my AA contact, that my phone number is being monitored because of negative comments I made to a senior staffer.  With a follow-up from a friend that apparently I'm being a little too harsh.  But neg away, you guys are just beacons of Democracy.  

I haven’t negged you bro. 

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The knives are out. McConnell is laughing his ass off right now. Desantis is ordering new girdles 

and buttplugs

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Ron DeSantis wears a girdle? I'll have to look into that.

He only wears a girdle when he's got a plug up his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Thinking I’d be happier if I paid as much attention to my family as I do to Surly just shows how little you understand me.

Sorry if I touched a sore spot.  I don;t really know anybody's backstory.  My apologies and god bless.  Just touchy today since somebody mentioned my family and he represents people that can actually cause us harm legally and knows how.  Seriously man, sorry.  Working through some shit and today just did not help.  Have a good weekend and peace be with you.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I admire you.  You really don't think they'll commit violence in the name of their God once this next phase happens?  That's fucking amazing you're that fucking naive.  But yeah, I should calm down.  They're going to commit murder.  How is that so hard to understand, considering the fact...that you know?....they've already committed murder?  Where is the fucking disconnect for you fucking idiots?  

The call is coming from your house!!!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

There’s well established precedent that you forfeit all protections under the Bill of Rights if you spell your name Kash and use the logo K$H on your letterhead  like you’re Prince or something.  It’s known in legal circles as Caveat Douchetor.

founding fathers nailed that one 

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I only wished that upon those two guys who hunted another human being for sport.  Otherwise, I never condoned it.  I may or may not have paid a canteen account of some inmates in a facility to verbally/mentally taunt Jenna Ryan.  And then again, paid one of their cousins to drive by her residence and say some stuff.  But again, that's all hearsay.  But some of us have to work shit on the outside.  Supposedly.  

Sorry you’re having some issues, didn’t realize when I was negging.

Please though, don’t be too judgmental of those who hunt other human beings for sport or food.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

At what point does trump skip the country ?

How?  He’s surrounded by the Secret Service, who are law enforcement, and much to the chagrIn of MAGALand, they stepped aside when the FBI raided MAL.  There were some disappointed Trumpkins who really thought the Secret Service gave a shit about him.

But, even if they had no say, as far as we know, he still hasn’t repaired his jet, which means renting or flying commercial, which he wouldn’t be caught doing.  Renting, anybody with a decent plane is going to make it clear to the pilots/etc. that it doesn’t leave the country.

His best bet is to hunker down in MAL, get some of his idiot followers to hang around the area, and dare the DOJ to do something.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How?  He’s surrounded by the Secret Service, who are law enforcement, and much to the chagrIn of MAGALand, they stepped aside when the FBI raided MAL.  There were some disappointed Trumpkins who really thought the Secret Service gave a shit about him.

But, even if they had no say, as far as we know, he still hasn’t repaired his jet, which means renting or flying commercial, which he wouldn’t be caught doing.  Renting, anybody with a decent plane is going to make it clear to the pilots/etc. that it doesn’t leave the country.

His best bet is to hunker down in MAL, get some of his idiot followers to hang around the area, and dare the DOJ to do something.  

He’ll illegally imigrate to Mexico and catch a private flight from there.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement