A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I love that one of the attorney's surnames is "Trusty."  And still two others have expertise in real estate fire litigation which was likely the backup plan for the Mar-a-Lago linen closet before the FBI closed in too fast.  I think we're at a point where the simulation has to admit to itself that it's living in a simulation.

5 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

How long until the former interim attorney general dick toilet lawyer gets added to this legal dream team?

Man, that was a particularly fun character in the simulation IMO.

An lawyer who made a deep bowl toilet for big dicks so they don’t touch the cold water? As the acting attorney general? 
Hilarious.

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

How long until the former interim attorney general dick toilet lawyer gets added to this legal dream team?

If we're half-smart, we start some kinda legal rep search site.  Nothing terribly original there, there's 1000x of them.  But ours uses the "Trump Legal Algorithm" to find you the best possible legal counsel for your current issue.

If you want somebody from an Ivy League law school, our tool will pair you with someone from Yale or Princeton whose practice has absolutely nothing to do with your current predicament.  If you need criminal help for stealing classified documents, we'll get you someone in construction law.  If you want someone with high-profile public practice like a U.S. Attorney or Asst. A.G., we'll pair you with someone with that experience who is now under psychiatric observation.  Need a lawyer with a winning track record but currently going through divorce and disbarment?  We're on it!  Tax problems?  No worries, we've got tons of referrals to folks who specialize in getting child predators off the hook.  Here at Surly Legal Referral, we'll do for you what we did for Donald Trump---find the absolutely most bizarre fucking legal pairing with G-List celebrities that money can't buy.  That's right, your lawyer pays us to be listed and you don't have to pay either of us.  You should, but we know you won't.  Click on the link below to speak with a booking agent (TV, not jail).  You have no idea what the fuck you're doing...why should your attorney?  Bob Loblaw is our current COO and reminds you that, "Why should you be convicted for a crime that 35% of the country was actively rooting for?"  Call or click today! 

45 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Man, that was a particularly fun character in the simulation IMO.

An lawyer who made a deep bowl toilet for big dicks so they don’t touch the cold water? As the acting attorney general? 
Hilarious.

Animated GIF

That guy and the Mooch may have been two of the better characters.

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I’m a dickhead but nothing garden variety about me.  Appreciate it, again—-would like to keep all that shit over there and let y’all get back to bashing Trump which has become even more cathartic for me lately.  But going after Cruz had been the most fun. 

anyway, I don’t mind the neg rep, even a banning from all other threads but one.  The folks on the DT thread Have been a wonderful sounding board and point of accountability and have been another small tool in my toolbox.  

Plus it’s always funny to see what passes here and what doesnt.  
“fuck MAGA nation, they are all evil they have to die off or be exponged.  Burn in hell all of ‘em.  A cancer on us is what they are.  Lock em all up.  But nobody say nothing about trains, bridge too far.”   Im still getting a neg rep spree as we speak from a handle name that  literally sounds like a train sound.  Thats funny and helps me know I’m handling shit better.   Thanks again man, see y’all in the Seinfeld enabled Trump to gain fame conspiracy thread ;) 

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Okay.  How about this, I’m asking nicely as hundreds of other longtime posters of this small community have done so before me.  I’d like to please keep my shit in that thread over there now that me and some nice folks I know a long time gave had a good chat.   And we keep politics over here.

or you got another hot take on stuff fuckface?   Be fucking cool and understanding for one in your goddamn post-Phish existence.  Leave it to you, figures.  

Who the fuck are you and why should I give a shit about your personal issues here on the Trump/downfall thread?  

18 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Okay.  How about this, I’m asking nicely as hundreds of other longtime posters of this small community have done so before me.  I’d like to please keep my shit in that thread over there now that me and some nice folks I know a long time gave had a good chat.   And we keep politics over here.

This is a fair take.  I'm not a "safe space" kinda guy, but if there is a thread that should be considered a safe space anywhere on here, it's the alcoholic thread.  There is a hell of a lot of good coming out of that thread, and should remain off limits.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump fucking around and going to get some of his followers killed, assuming they could figure out how to read his posts on truth social

he’s guilty as hell and unhinged 

this mad man is ready to burn down the entire country to get free 

• Hook 'Em 2

So now he’s literally gone full Lloyd and Harry?  
“You can’t triple stamp a double stamp!  Do-over, no erasees!”  
“hey Trump there’s some immigrant hitchhikers, pick ‘em up!!!”

A sociopathic, narcissistic, below average intelligence man with personality disorders obviously now sinking into the depths of dementia and acute paranoia is leading a literal army numbering in the tens of millions?   What could possibly go wrong?

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice revealed in a court filing that investigators have already reviewed the documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on Aug. 8. The move undermines Trump’s request to have a “special master” review the documents and identify privileged materials before releasing them to investigators. 

According to the filing, the DOJ “identified a limited set of materials that potentially contain attorney-client privileged information, completed its review of those materials, and is in the process of following the procedures […] to address potential privilege disputes, if any.” 

Additionally, the filing reveals that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (“ODNI”) is “facilitating a classification review of materials recovered pursuant to the search.”

“ODNI is also leading an intelligence community assessment of the potential risk to national security that would result from the disclosure of these materials,” the filing continued. 

Investigators are looking into Trump stashing documents as a potential violation of the Espionage Act, but the former president has tried to argue the materials are protected by executive privilege. While he publicly lambasted the judge who signed off on the Aug. 8 search and posted on social media about the privileged nature of the documents, Trump’s legal team didn’t file the motion to block the DOJ and FBI from reviewing the documents until Aug. 22, two weeks after the raid of his Palm Beach residence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4

Call me a loon, neg rep me all you want, keep hurling insults, Etc.  But now I’m a right winger?  Did I miss a meeting?  

no seriously, did I miss one ‘cause I’m working the program.  
 Pretty sure my track record on here and in real life the last 6 years is anything bunt right-wing.  

26 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

He must be completely manic right now.  I'll bet Melania is texting her divorce lawyer on her burner phone.

4 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I don't often put users on ignore, but when I do, it's ygifs.  

YGIFS stands for "I'll Make Every Thread About Me."

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice revealed in a court filing that investigators have already reviewed the documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on Aug. 8. The move undermines Trump’s request to have a “special master” review the documents and identify privileged materials before releasing them to investigators. 

According to the filing, the DOJ “identified a limited set of materials that potentially contain attorney-client privileged information, completed its review of those materials, and is in the process of following the procedures […] to address potential privilege disputes, if any.” 

Additionally, the filing reveals that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (“ODNI”) is “facilitating a classification review of materials recovered pursuant to the search.”

“ODNI is also leading an intelligence community assessment of the potential risk to national security that would result from the disclosure of these materials,” the filing continued. 

Investigators are looking into Trump stashing documents as a potential violation of the Espionage Act, but the former president has tried to argue the materials are protected by executive privilege. While he publicly lambasted the judge who signed off on the Aug. 8 search and posted on social media about the privileged nature of the documents, Trump’s legal team didn’t file the motion to block the DOJ and FBI from reviewing the documents until Aug. 22, two weeks after the raid of his Palm Beach residence.

This is unsurprising. The intelligence agencies and DOJ have had access to 15 boxes of documents for 3+ weeks. Doubt they put "open boxes" on a "to-do" list.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

This is so stupid. We already know that CH did not exonerate him. Even if it did he would still be illegally in possession of classified documents.

Predictably, Mulvaney is getting roasted in the replies.  Hopefully he'll share a cell with K$H or Lindsey.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

This is so stupid. We already know that CH did not exonerate him. Even if it did he would still be illegally in possession of classified documents.

It's their playbook.  Just asking questions.  Doesn't matter if the questions are irrelevant or even related to reality.  His followers eat it up and regurgitate it to the other followers and it becomes their newest screaming point.

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's their playbook.  Just asking questions.  Doesn't matter if the questions are irrelevant or even related to reality.  His followers eat it up and regurgitate it to the other followers and it becomes their newest screaming point.

That’s such a weird talking point even for them though. He still stole the documents regardless of what’s in them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So the answer might be that trump has in his possession, but is keeping secret, documents that would exonerate him from wrongdoing?

Yes, but he accidentally classified them.  I think he thinks they will and sure as shit his base will believe that and is holding them until just before Midterm Election Day.   But that’s a helluva gambit when he’s in such rep shit today. 

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So the answer might be that trump has in his possession, but is keeping secret, documents that would exonerate him from wrongdoing?

Well the FBI planted them so he didn't know he had them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

But I thought he declassified the raid to expose the political injustice that the recently reclassified documents will prove about the original declassification.  

“Dammit.   Hold on a minute.  Trusty, get the hell in here!   I have the worst fucking attorneys.”   

51 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

He must be completely manic right now.  I'll bet Melania is texting her divorce lawyer on her burner phone.

Nah.  Divorcees get half.  Widows get most. 

...plus she'll get to play the Dollar Store version of JackieO for the next few decades. She can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Edited by Tuco
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement