A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Taking it off the Play store is huge. Imagine how many poor white trash use the cheapest phone you can get from boost mobile or whatever pay by the minute plan they can find. Almost all of those phones will be Android, and use the Google Play store for their primary app store. 

And they're too stupid to sideload it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Macanudo said:

You know his lawyers have to want the RNC to keep paying the bills.   Otherwise they don't get paid at all.

Rare good take from Little Ben

Dems probably should be encouraging the GOP to hitch their wagons to Trump for the midterms.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

You know his lawyers have to want the RNC to keep paying the bills.   Otherwise they don't get paid at all.

RNC isn't paying for the lawyers for the documents investigation:

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

Rare good take from Little Ben

Dems probably should be encouraging the GOP to hitch their wagons to Trump for the midterms.

Americans also vote against abortion bans. So Trump being in the news is just piling on.

Edited by The Dog

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Someone should go all in on a coordinated campaign to have Trump announce before the midterms. Accuse him of being scared of the GOP, and not in charge. Point out he can't pay his legal bills. Call him childish names so his ego kicks in and he can't help himself.

All you have to do is get Obama to make fun of him for not declaring.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just had a fun thought.  Imagine the deep state conspiracies that would be driven by trump and putin dying within a week or two of one another, in the fairly near future. 

Name checks out.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, chainsaw said:

We should be encouraging Trumpkins to question why politicians like Abbott aren’t supporting Trump hard enough.  And we should be calling up politicians offices and posting on their social media, asking why they aren’t supporting Trump hard enough.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

To be fair, she’s right. The American way is to drive a tank full of SWAT officers down to the suspect’s residence in the middle of the night, kick in the neighbor’s door, shoot an innocent family while they sleep, and announce at a press conference that it’s okay because one time one of them was seen near a suspected marijuana cigarette. 

media.gif.1fed236853bbd1e0112ae56957ead52a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Stealing from St. Jude's Children's hospital.  5 years old but now he is not president anymore.  Some of those new IRS agents should get on this.

image.jpeg.4b79aa0f2d3bba5810528acc8d6d3c44.jpeg

The real star of the day is Eric Trump, the president's second son and now the co-head of the Trump Organization, who has hosted this event for ten years on behalf of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis. He's done a ton of good: To date, he's directed more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event. He has also helped raise another $5 million through events with other organizations.

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

The real star of the day is Eric Trump, the president's second son and now the co-head of the Trump Organization, who has hosted this event for ten years on behalf of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis. He's done a ton of good: To date, he's directed more than $11 million there, the vast majority of it via this annual golf event. He has also helped raise another $5 million through events with other organizations.

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

All of this seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics and whether Eric and his brother, Don Jr., can be truly independent of their father.

Especially since the person who specifically commanded that the for-profit Trump Organization start billing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the nonprofit Eric Trump Foundation, according to two people directly involved, was none other than the current president of the United States, Donald Trump.

• Rage+1 1

dude is having a normal one today...he must be on some sort of losing it bender or something.  posting over 60 times this morning...largely retweeting a bunch of 4chan and qanon bullshit, along with incredibly lame meme efforts reminiscent of the type of stupid shit that incredulity comes in scattershooting whenever he gets shitfaced.  he reposted something saying that the fbi and antifa coordinated to invade the capitol on january 6th.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, sidis said:

dude is having a normal one today...he must be on some sort of losing it bender or something.  posting over 60 times this morning...largely retweeting a bunch of 4chan and qanon bullshit, along with incredibly lame meme efforts reminiscent of the type of stupid shit that incredulity comes in scattershooting whenever he gets shitfaced.  he reposted something saying that the fbi and antifa coordinated to invade the capitol on january 6th.

Let's lock him in a silo and watch him go bugfkn crazy trying to find a corner to shit in.

16 minutes ago, sidis said:

Wow his persecution complex knows no limits.

17 minutes ago, sidis said:

His adderrall script must have run dry so he's snorting mexican sudafed chasing the dragon today.

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think he likes not paying more than holding onto the money. It supports the feeling of being powerful by having people waiting on your largesse of which he has none whatsoever.

i've told this "story" dozens of times, but this is exactly the way my old boss handled vendors.  same exact playbook.

-pay no one

-wait until people ask

-still pay no one

-wait until they threaten service

-figure out who needs to get paid to avoid weakening the business, ignore everyone else

-if you can get away with stiffing one vendor, you win

-if you can use debt leverage/future business to negotiate a reduced rate, and then pay the reduced rate, you win (it helps to insult the service too to justify it)

took about one beer for our former accountant to explain the system to me, not that it was a secret.  he used to say, "when you owe the bank a million dollars, you can't sleep at night.  when you owe the bank 10 million dollars, they can't sleep at night."  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

took about one beer for our former accountant to explain the system to me, not that it was a secret.  he used to say, "when you owe the bank a million dollars, you can't sleep at night.  when you owe the bank 10 million dollars, they can't sleep at night."

Almost negged you for making Trump seem cool.

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Hah, its almost like he's YGIFS/Lobo.

AffectionateFalseCaiman-max-1mb.gif

Thanks for making light of folks going through mental shit.  high five. 

You've any idea how pissed off they're gonna be at us  ???

Edited by YGIFS

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Thanks for making light of folks going through mental shit.  high five. 

You've any idea how pissed off they're gonna be at us  ???

Dude. Low time poster here but just settle down. I understand you are going through stuff but we are here for fun. You crying on every thread isn’t going to buy sympathy you seem to want. 

• Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, sidis said:

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I don't think he has found a settle down mode yet. 

Exactly why I don’t want to admit I’m an alcoholic. I might get manic. 
But not one cause I’m here. Not manic at all. Just don’t fuck with me you aholes. I will go nuts on you if you do. 

nah, it's cool...Jim and I have an understanding.

Also, and...in addition to that.  I don't like Donald Trump and we can certainly get back to that.  As was the thread before goredho made light of mental illness.  Absolutely nothing stopping us from getting us back on track without Jim's oversight.  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

nah, it's cool...Jim and I have an understanding.

Also, and...in addition to that.  I don't like Donald Trump and we can certainly get back to that.  As was the thread before goredho made light of mental illness.  Absolutely nothing stopping us from getting us back on track without Jim's oversight.  

FYI. Nobody gives a shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement