A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, sidis said:

dude is having a normal one today...he must be on some sort of losing it bender or something.  posting over 60 times this morning...largely retweeting a bunch of 4chan and qanon bullshit, along with incredibly lame meme efforts reminiscent of the type of stupid shit that incredulity comes in scattershooting whenever he gets shitfaced.  he reposted something saying that the fbi and antifa coordinated to invade the capitol on january 6th.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

I wonder if someone sat him down today and told him he's going to be indicted. 

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I hear ya. I despise her as a person but I also have a thing for skinny chicks. I probably could’ve made an exception for her. Not anymore, of course. Yikes! She’s moved from middle banana to Kellyanne banana.

AD8B357A-29AB-4091-83E3-F46AD94AA0F7.thumb.png.c9840e639f2897993bb00609264395f9.png

Or: 😍     🤢     🤮

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is a very, very different thing for Donald Trump.

He's never been credibly threatened with criminal prosecution before.  When he was President, all McGahn, Cipollone, et al. had to do was point to the OLC opinion to let him know he wouldn't be indicted.  The impeachments were a foregone conclusion with an R majority in the Senate and McConnell covering for him.

He probably could have been before campaigning and taking office, but in that respect, he's no different than two or three dozen other wealthy white grifters in Manhattan.

He's having trouble finding lawyers that are willing to attempt to try a criminal case in public or to subscribe to the normal Trump tactics of filling the channel with bullshit.  And, I think in addition to refusing the engagement, they're telling him he's in deep shit, or as deep a shit as five-year felonies present.

He just hired this Chris Kise guy who had to resign his partnership at Foley to undertake the engagement.

So, yeah, I think he is freaking the fuck out.  And I am here for it.

Totally agree.  See the ‘why are people so mean?’ Tweet.  He’s 100% freaking out.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Thanks for making light of folks going through mental shit.  high five. 

You've any idea how pissed off they're gonna be at us  ???

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

nah, it's cool...Jim and I have an understanding.

Also, and...in addition to that.  I don't like Donald Trump and we can certainly get back to that.  As was the thread before goredho made light of mental illness.  Absolutely nothing stopping us from getting us back on track without Jim's oversight.  

If you are legit having a breakdown or something, I sincerely wish you the best in navigating your crisis and that you are ok on the other side.  Two additional thoughts:

• Many people say laughter is the best medicine
  • This probably isn't the best place for someone in a fragile state (for whatever reason) to hang out

Take care of yourself.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I think the shitheels will be surprised at the numbers (and armed numbers) on our side.  That doesn't change the fact that there will be bullets and blood.

In the wake of the Trump regime, the calls to stochastic terrorists have yielded:

- mass shooting of jews in a synagogue

- mass shooting of hispanics in an Wal-mart

- mass shooting of black people in a grocery store.

"Libtards" are the missing group on that list.  There will be a similar attack on a "liberal" target within the next 12 months - maybe it's a drive-by of a "liberal" protest or rally.  Maybe it will be a bomb set up in a central Austin grocery store or someplace similar.  But it's going to happen.

Mooslims did all that and more.  Talking about your ‘yielded’ bullet points….Were you buying the white trash that was all freaked out?  Yeah, they’ll never kill as many as we lost on 9/11 alone.  

Stop sounding like such a pussy.  It’s unbecoming.  And you know I like you, but it’s really pathetic getting a million ‘OMG’ posts.  We have them on their heels and you insist on sounding even more frightened.  

last edit: makes me sick knowing trump and his ilk take solace in seeing posts like yours.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

The gubmint's brief. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/48/trump-v-united-states/

Plaintiff’s motion to appoint a special master, enjoin further review of seized materials, and require the return of seized items fails for multiple, independent reasons. As an initial matter, the former President lacks standing to seek judicial relief or oversight as to Presidential records because those records do not belong to him. The Presidential Records Act makes clear that “[t]he United States” has “complete ownership, possession, and control” of them. 44 U.S.C. § 2202. Furthermore, this Court lacks jurisdiction to adjudicate Plaintiff’s Fourth Amendment challenges to the validity of the search warrant and his arguments for returning or suppressing the materials seized. For those reasons and others, Plaintiff has shown no basis for the Court to grant injunctive relief. Plaintiff is not likely to succeed on the merits; he will suffer no injury absent an injunction—let alone an irreparable injury; and the harms to the government and the public would far outweigh any benefit to Plaintiff.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The gubmint's brief. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/48/trump-v-united-states/

Plaintiff’s motion to appoint a special master, enjoin further review of seized materials, and require the return of seized items fails for multiple, independent reasons. As an initial matter, the former President lacks standing to seek judicial relief or oversight as to Presidential records because those records do not belong to him. The Presidential Records Act makes clear that “[t]he United States” has “complete ownership, possession, and control” of them. 44 U.S.C. § 2202. Furthermore, this Court lacks jurisdiction to adjudicate Plaintiff’s Fourth Amendment challenges to the validity of the search warrant and his arguments for returning or suppressing the materials seized. For those reasons and others, Plaintiff has shown no basis for the Court to grant injunctive relief. Plaintiff is not likely to succeed on the merits; he will suffer no injury absent an injunction—let alone an irreparable injury; and the harms to the government and the public would far outweigh any benefit to Plaintiff.

blah blah blah they're ours not yours now shaddap. 

;)

Notwithstanding counsel’s representation on June 3, 2022, that materials from the White House were only located in the Storage Room, classified documents were found in both the Storage Room and in the former President’s office. Moreover, the search cast serious doubt on the claim in the certification (and now in the Motion) that there had been “a diligent search” for records responsive to the grand jury subpoena. In the storage room alone, FBI agents found 76 documents bearing classification markings. All of the classified documents seized in the August 8 search have been segregated from the rest of the seized documents and are being separately maintained and stored in accordance with appropriate procedures for handling and storing classified information. That the FBI, in a matter of hours, recovered twice as many documents with classification markings as the “diligent search” that the former President’s counsel and other representatives had weeks to perform calls into serious question the representations made in the June 3 certification and casts doubt on the extent of cooperation in this matter.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

It's a scorcher.  Makes Trump's counsel look even stupider than they already do.

After the subpoena return and counsel's certification:

Through further investigation, the FBI uncovered multiple sources of evidence indicating that the response to the May 11 grand jury subpoena was incomplete and that classified documents remained at the Premises, notwithstanding the sworn certification made to the government on June 3. In particular, the government developed evidence that a search limited to the Storage Room would not have uncovered all the classified documents at the Premises. The government also developed evidence that government records were likely concealed and removed from the Storage Room and that efforts were likely taken to obstruct the government’s investigation. See also MJ Docket D.E. 80 at 8 (“As the Government aptly noted at the hearing, these concerns are not hypothetical in this case. One of the statutes for which I found probable cause was 18 U.S.C. § 1519, which prohibits obstructing an investigation.”). This included evidence indicating that boxes formerly in the Storage Room were not returned prior to counsel’s review.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

8 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Decided to download Truth and seeing how long it takes for me to be banned.

Is this an iPhone humblebrag?

Also anyone else zoom in on the photo of classified documents and notice in the right corner the box of framed Time magazine photos? I had to laugh he's got to be super pissed that now he has real ones, but the government has them and he can't hang them up in his shitty golf club.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Just realized those are probably taken at his shitty golf club. I'm high.
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Is this an iPhone humblebrag?

Also anyone else zoom in on the photo of classified documents and notice in the right corner the box of framed Time magazine photos? I had to laugh he's got to be super pissed that now he has real ones, but the government has them and he can't hang them up in his shitty golf club.

Hopefully they will let him hang them up at ADX Florence

• Hook 'Em 1

The motion also notes that the passports were found in a desk drawer in Trump's office along with other documents and the entire contents was seized.

The standing argument is brilliant.  It's an ender.  And no one that I am aware of raised it before this motion.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

They're banning Chris Kise? Bastards!

I quoted the wrong dang post. 

24 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Decided to download Truth and seeing how long it takes for me to be banned.

THAT's what I was referring to. 

Sheesh.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/29/2022 at 6:18 PM, TwiceHorn said:

He was cloaked with presidential immunity for four more years.

They used tortured logic and a crooked AG to bury the White House counsel's tortured-logic memo as well as the indictment that should've come.

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The motion also notes that the passports were found in a desk drawer in Trump's office along with other documents and the entire contents was seized.

The standing argument is brilliant.  It's an ender.  And no one that I am aware of raised it before this motion.

This is important. There was classified material in that same drawer and the entire contents of the drawer, personal items included, were seized because it shows an awareness that he had the documents and willfully maintained possession despite assertions to the contrary.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Chopper said:

They used tortured logic and a crooked AG to bury the indictments that should've come.

This is important. There was classified material in that same drawer and the entire contents of the drawer, personal items included, were seized because it shows an awareness that he had the documents and willfully maintained possession despite assertions to the contrary.

You can call the OLC memo tortured logic, but it's basically 50 years old and redone during the Clinton administration.  It was never going to be undone.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

You can call the OLC memo tortured logic, but it's basically 50 years old and redone during the Clinton administration.  It was never going to be undone.

They kept the memo secret. Must be because they're soooo confident in it.

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

They kept the memo secret. Must be because they're soooo confident in it.

No they didn't.  There are two, one from 1973 and an update from 2000.  Both were publicly available.

Trump was never going to be indicted by Mueller or anyone else at DOJ while sitting President.  To believe to the contrary is fantasy or delusion.

Edited by TwiceHorn

you guys are so silly. as soon as they get that stolen election thing sorted out, trump will go right back to being president and then everything goes away because presidents get to do whatever they want. 

there are definitely people on the trump side, likely trump himself, asking “why aren’t the lies working this time?”

oh if only the hunter laptop gag had paid off like they thought it would.

lol. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

No they didn't.  There are two, one from 1973 and an update from 2000.  Both were publicly available.

Neither of those make the case that a special counsel is bound by the WH's decision. Barr decided it did then hid the memo declaring it so.

7 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Neither of those make the case that a special counsel is bound by the WH's decision. Barr decided it did then hid the memo declaring it so.

I think you're conflating the recently revealed "whether to conclude" memo with the can a president be indicted memo.  The latter is a declaration of DOJ policy.  It was foolhardy to believe that a President would be indicted under any administration, let alone Trump's.

People kept believing that somehow Mueller would deviate from that policy.  Laughable, man.

In the United States, a sitting President cannot be indicted.  Given that a sitting president's administration would have to change that policy, it's never going to happen.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This thing stuffs Trump through the hoop like little I have ever seen.  Fucking fantastic.

And not a single soul wearing a maga hat will read any of this, nor will they hear about it on OAN or Fox or whatever. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 5

14 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And not a single soul wearing a maga hat will read any of this, nor will they hear about it on OAN or Fox or whatever. 

Regardless, Trump's head is going to pop off, and it's anybody guess when his already besmirched reputation gets drenched in shit, what GOP names he's going to scream when he flips.  Whether FOX or OAN report it or not, Trump wears his volatility on his sleeves, fuck it, full body suit--all the way down to his big ass, gangly tighty whiteys.  He's not the quiet, patient, planning type.  He's going to spew.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

C'mon guys. Imagine the hurrying around as Melania and Eric were packing boxes for the trip to Mar a Lago. It was probably getting late. Eric's usually keen mind was a little droopy. Mistakes were made, but it's understandable.

You can barely tell Top Secret documents from newspapers and Big Mac wrappers. I mean just look at them, they're practically camouflaged!

image.png.fcf5d192b5c9dd226e1812307877cc49.png

You can  imagine Ivanka unpacking the boxes in Florida in her dad's office while he sat watching her ass. Ivanka works busily then pauses to consider:

"Let's see. Passports and an address book should go in this drawer. And what are these innocent looking papers? Who can tell? I'll just put them in the same drawer for now until we figure out what they are."

Goddam finally!   DC--you're up. And when it's over, I hope DC celebrates like the 4th of July that Trump took over (and then stiffed DC on).   I'ma celebrate in front of the WH, and wake up on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial after Abe and I toast American values while chanting fuck Jihad GOP.  

And if it doesn't happen, it's going to be the worst hangover ever.    

• Drool 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

C'mon guys. Imagine the hurrying around as Melania and Eric were packing boxes for the trip to Mar a Lago. It was probably getting late. Eric's usually keen mind was a little droopy. Mistakes were made, but it's understandable.

You can barely tell Top Secret documents from newspapers and Big Mac wrappers. I mean just look at them, they're practically camouflaged!

image.png.fcf5d192b5c9dd226e1812307877cc49.png

You can  imagine Ivanka unpacking the boxes in Florida in her dad's office while he sat watching her ass. Ivanka works busily then pauses to consider:

"Let's see. Passports and an address book should go in this drawer. And what are these innocent looking papers? Who can tell? I'll just put them in the same drawer for now until we figure out what they are."

Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement