Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

22 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

So, you “think?”

image.png.d550456ca60aef19afa00ed3f297cda2.png

No, I got it.

The same way I'm sure you got the play on words that I attempted... where you said "give horses with a tickle in their anus" meaning "give to horses who are suffering from a posterior tickle" and my reply indicated that I read "give horses with a tickle in their anus" as "administered to horses rectally by first tickling that area". :)

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 1

These video bites of Boebert and Greene seem to come during "general speeches," which are unrelated to pending legislation.
We probably ought to abolish that shit.
This is why my sister resigned as Associate Parliamentarian of the US HOR.

Getting stuck on the house floor til midnight listening to legislators being read into the congressional record gets really old when you've got small children at home.

Thats when they let idiots like this "speak" in congress.

Other than some camera people, capitol police, a parliamentarian, a delegated "speaker" and a few staffers, the place is empty.
  • Rage+1 2

42 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think it was a really bad attempt at trying to poke a hole in the herd immunity theory.  I can kinda see what she was trying to do, but I'm not having an easy time explaining it.

I was kidding. I think this was an attempt at something a hard-charging soccer mom who lives in "Spiritual Gangster" tank tops might post on Facebook. In other words, my Tylenol is working. I wish everybody else's was so get outta my way!!!!! (Or something like that.)

jesus guys, she's attempting to undermine the importance of vaccinating as much of the population as possible in terms of quelling the spread and severity of a contagious, transmittable virus with an approximate death tally of 4.55 million people to her dumbfuck followers by attempting to draw a parallel to taking an over the counter pill for a headache that is decidedly not a transmittable virus with a significant death tally and thus, her effort is obviated and utterly ridiculous.

more interesting is whether she has a headache from her getting hammered and driving (again) or from her husband beating her (again).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

jesus guys, she's attempting to undermine the importance of vaccinating as much of the population as possible in terms of quelling the spread and severity of a contagious, transmittable virus with an approximate death tally of 4.55 million people to her dumbfuck followers by attempting to draw a parallel to taking an over the counter pill for a headache that is decidedly not a transmittable virus with a significant death tally and thus, her effort is obviated and utterly ridiculous.

yeah, that

Boooo!

CO-3 — This district emerged as the great battleground of the redistricting process, with some commissioners pushing the idea of reimagining it across the southern half of the state. In the final map, it retains much of its current shape; losing some mountain territory while gaining Las Animas and Otero counties in the southeast. The district would likely stay represented by a Republican — the party enjoys an average nine-point election advantage.

https://www.cpr.org/2021/09/29/colorado-redistricting-congressional-final-map/

• Hook 'Em 1

I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that some men get tattoos on their dick.

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/31/lauren-boeberts-husband-did-jail-time-for-lewd-exposure-in-a-bowling-alley-she-was-there/

"Trish and I were standing at the snack bar, and she came up and looked at my tattoo on my back, and she pulled down her sock and said, 'look, my is fading,'" she wrote. (The word "tattoo" may have been omitted.) "Then Jayson said 'I have a tattoo on my dick.'" 

"Trish and I said 'ya, whatever' and turned away to ignore him," Coombs continued. "Then Jayson came up behind us and pulled his penis out of his pants. His thumb was covering the head, and all I saw was the shaft. Trish and I turned away and went and told Larry." That refers to Larry McCown, the owner of Fireside Lane in Rifle, Colorado, who called the sheriff's department.
When Garfield County sheriff's deputies arrived, McCown told them that he had repeatedly asked Jayson Boebert to leave the bowling alley but that Boebert had "refused to leave and became belligerent." Boebert told deputies he had not exposed his penis, but had stuck his thumb through the fly of his pants as a prank. Trisha Walies disputed that in her account, writing: "I know that wasn't a thumb because thumbs aren't 6 inches long." Lauren Roberts told deputies she had not seen Jayson Boebert expose himself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 10:59 AM, MoJames said:

She does not represent the vast majority of the people of Durango.

The Western Slope becomes very red as you go north from Durango. With the upcoming redistricting with the addition of a representative she will not be representing Durango in the future.

CD-3 will still cover Durango and she'll still be the CD-3 representative, unfortunately.  Here's the new map:

spacer.png

• Rage+1 1