Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 8/16/2021 at 9:54 PM, mchookem said:

i'm a big fan of everybody just calling her stupid. i mean, it's true. so simple.

She's mensa compared to the people that are voting for her.  That relative intelligence is the only intellectual criteria she needs to meet.  The majority of her voters are poor, white males living in rural areas.  They want beer commercial, pro-wrestling leadership, and for a woman to lead them, she needs to have nice tits, a tight ass, a pathological gun fetish and a willingness to fight against the people holding them back.  Boebert checks all those boxes.  She's not just an effective politician for them, she's quite literally the embodiment of the perfect woman to fucking Cletus.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

She's mensa compared to the people that are voting for her.  That relative intelligence is the only intellectual criteria she needs to meet.  The majority of her voters are poor, white males living in rural areas.  They want beer commercial, pro-wrestling leadership, and for a woman to lead them, she needs to have nice tits, a tight ass, a pathological gun fetish and a willingness to fight against the people holding them back.  Boebert checks all those boxes.  She's not just an effective politician for them, she's quite literally the embodiment of the perfect woman to fucking Cletus.

This post does not apply to the constituency of northwest Georgia. At least not all of it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Half a million for one consulting contract?  Whether that’s normal in the industry or not, it’s too much.  Assuming there’s no implementation. 

It’s not normal. Unless he’s a highly sought after petroleum engineer that I’m unaware of, even then, it’s still too much. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

It’s not normal. Unless he’s a highly sought after petroleum engineer that I’m unaware of, even then, it’s still too much. 

Definitely the Front Range's most sought-after reservoir engineer:

Jayson-Boebert-with-his-spouse-Lauren-Bo

From the globally renowned Department of Petroleum Engineering and Geology at the College of Southern Nevada.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayson-boebert-60abb771

Holy fuck, that's not just the one year, either, $460k in 2019 and $478k in 2020.  https://americanindependent.com/boebert-proposed-several-energy-bills-that-could-have-benefited-her-husbands-work/

Life must be pretty fucking good at Terra if they can pay the dipshit husband of a dipshit freshman rep $1M for favors neither of them are capable of granting.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

LOL . . . in the "thanks, but no thanks" department, here's an example of his writing where he "recomaded" a colleague on his LinkedIn page:

Patrick Larson is a very productive and knowledgable person that present strong traits of leadership, safety, respect, and good morals. His organization and management skills give him my respect and recomadations .

I'm pretty sure if I ran that through Grammarly I'd break the internet. 

knowledgable

that

present

recomadations

and probably more.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL . . . in the "thanks, but no thanks" department, here's an example of his writing where he "recomaded" a colleague on his LinkedIn page:

knowledgable

that

present

recomadations

and probably more.

To be fair, I struggle with "knowledgeable" too.

49 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

knowledgable

that

present

recomadations

and probably more.

Wow. I was going to suggest that he’s barely literate , but that wouldn’t be accurate.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Some of this has to be performance art, it just has to be.

It's acting for the purpose of grifting. These aren't serious people. They're actors telling their constituents what they want to hear so they'll throw money at them. It's literally no more than that. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's acting for the purpose of grifting. These aren't serious people. They're actors telling their constituents what they want to hear so they'll throw money at them. It's literally no more than that. 

It worked for Trump. They figure maybe it can work for them too.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It worked for Trump. They figure maybe it can work for them too.

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so far it has

Yep.  The consequence-free grift available to them is one reason we don't have a great shot at stamping out the GQP.  Free money from rubes, zero consequences?  Holding the stampede of grifters back be like

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  The consequence-free grift available to them is one reason we don't have a great shot at stamping out the GQP.  Free money from rubes, zero consequences?  Holding the stampede of grifters back be like

And I sit here with a conscience.  Dammit.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

And I sit here with a conscience.  Dammit.

A conscience has been the #1 impediment to me getting super-rich.  Well, that, and not being able to throw a baseball 105 miles an hour, not being able to run the 40 faster than 9 seconds, and not being terribly bright.  Yeah, I'm going with "I have a conscience" as my #1 excuse.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

knowledgable

that

present

recomadations

and probably more.

image.thumb.jpeg.913a727cccf32cd016fe7c9a62801687.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, hornmpa96 said:

How did they have an airplane to sell? They couldn’t even afford to pay taxes on the shitty restaurant she ran. There’s a ton of fraudulent crap building up on these dumbasses. Hopefully justice is swift and not merciful.

AMEN

Jayson Boebert, however, brought home nearly half a million dollars working for the energy firm Terra Energy Productions in 2020 and is on track to earn $768,000 in 2021.

With Boebert earning an additional $174,000 as a member of Congress, the couple is on track to earn almost $1 million in 2021, placing them within the top 1% of earners in the United States,

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

How often do we hear about clerical errors or “unaware of the exact rules” when it comes to the govt financial disclosures? Honesty I’m surprised any of them file the form at all. 

I'm just spit balling here, but if the rest of us are expected to do it right with the myriad of tax forms that some of us have to file, we should expect our elected representatives to do the same?

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Bullneck said:

csb/ Guy who used to live down the street divorced his wife, hooked up with the daughter of some big Terra partner and was working for Terra.  He's was arrested for embezzling 25K from the local little league he was running, and then a whole lot of other sketchy shit fell out of his tree too.  

TL;DR:  Terra is known to hire sketchy people.

14 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

csb/ Guy who used to live down the street divorced his wife, hooked up with the daughter of some big Terra partner and was working for Terra.  He's was arrested for embezzling 25K from the local little league he was running, and then a whole lot of other sketchy shit fell out of his tree too.  

TL;DR:  Terra is known to hire sketchy people.

How the fuck do you embezzle 25k from a little league team?  Maybe you could steal that much from a small college program, but there's not even $25k in a little league.  Maybe the entire total of all the registration fees, sponsorships, uniforms, rentals, etc.  You can skim that much from a larger program, but I would think on day one when everybody shows up---there's no field to play on, no umps, no uniforms, no bats, no balls, no helmets, no bases, no scoreboard, no sponsors, no schedule, no coaches, no hats, no games...for months kids just showed up in plainclothes in a parking lot for 2 hours, 3x per week, and nobody found that odd?  And the "General Manager" of it all is suddenly nowhere to be found, but is often spotted at the local Hooter's raining dolla, dolla bills.  

Stories like that intrigue the hell outta me because the crime is so obvious, how the people involved miss it?  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How the fuck do you embezzle 25k from a little league team?  Maybe you could steal that much from a small college program, but there's not even $25k in a little league.  Maybe the entire total of all the registration fees, sponsorships, uniforms, rentals, etc.  You can skim that much from a larger program, but I would think on day one when everybody shows up---there's no field to play on, no umps, no uniforms, no bats, no balls, no helmets, no bases, no scoreboard, no sponsors, no schedule, no coaches, no hats, no games...for months kids just showed up in plainclothes in a parking lot for 2 hours, 3x per week, and nobody found that odd?  And the "General Manager" of it all is suddenly nowhere to be found, but is often spotted at the local Hooter's raining dolla, dolla bills.  

Stories like that intrigue the hell outta me because the crime is so obvious, how the people involved miss it?  

It's been about 10 years ago now, but if I remember right they had a sizeable amount saved up to build a two new fields and bleachers, etc.  And it happened over several years.  I don't remember all the particulars, but it was enough to send him to prison.  

VFDs are notorious for having funds pilfered as well.    In things like that you seldom have much oversight by anyone outside and no safeguards inside.  Often you don't have very many people interested in helping out.  Especially the boring stuff like being secretary or treasurer.    

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Well, there isn't anymore after this asshole.  The LL teams will have a new sponsor for next season... 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I think her husband used a different bondsman after his arrest for minor sexual assault.  But I get your point.  I’ll have buttermaker call the league office/house ethics committee.