Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

36 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Hoping like crazy Mrs GED gets the boot, but even if she does lose she's not really going anywhere. She'll be a constant guest on the Fox, Newsmax, OANN circuit, right? Dotard might even allow her at some of his rallies. Even though he hates being around losers, she'll just scream about election fraud during the rallies and suck his mushroom dick after.

Yea, no one is shitting their pants more than Kari Lake rn.  She was on the fast track to a VP ticket with Trump, but now she’ll be lucky to get a gig with OAN. Trump doesn’t tolerate losers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, no one is shitting their pants more than Kari Lake rn.  She was on the fast track to a VP ticket with Trump, but now she’ll be lucky to get a gig with OAN. Trump doesn’t tolerate losers. 

How does he live with himself then???

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I hear LindellTV.com is looking for talent

Edited by RPM

24 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

She can't even go back to her Fox roots after crapping all over them during the campaign for not being extreme enough.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

I hear LindellTV.com is looking for talent

I wonder what the lower tier right wing media gigs pay. I bet it's close to an entry-level local reporter gig. $40-$50K a year, tops. Shit, some of the youtube channels may 10-99 them and pay them by the appearance...or not at all. 

Just now, Pescado_Rojo said:

I wonder what the lower tier right wing media gigs pay. I bet it's close to an entry-level local reporter gig. $40-$50K a year, tops. Shit, some of the youtube channels may 10-99 them and pay them by the appearance...or not at all. 

I think it's likely closer to the latter than the former. Those outlets aren't raking in dollars from high value advertisers.

10 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

and we'll explain how Democrats are drinking babies' blood.  But first, a word from the sponsor of today's video, Patriot Drop.  With Patriot Drop I get all the high quality beef I need so I can own the Pussy Vegan Libs.  And it's all conveniently delivered to my door so I don't have to venture into the city where ANTIFA is murdering Patriots.  In last week's box I got a tomahawk chop that I grilled to a perfect medium well over farm diesel - the same stuff I fill my F350 with because taxes are theft.  So, thank you Patriot Drop for sponsoring today's video.  Now, back to how the Globalist Cabal is cancelling Western Culture. 

Edited by elfenix
well now i have a business idea
  • Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

49 minutes ago, royiv said:

I think it's likely closer to the latter than the former. Those outlets aren't raking in dollars from high value advertisers.

bingo-tarantino.gif

None of the alt sub non-legitimate outlets are paying more than an appearance fee. Most likely in pillow coupons. Their hope is an audition tape.

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

And Jayson will be losing his cushy $500k/yr "consulting" job, too.  

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Those aren't even the most current vote totals I've seen.

You’ve got to remember that the ones left to be counted are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons.

Just now, Chewbacca said:

Can't tell because SOS doesn't specify what % has been counted.

the numbers from mesa match the nytimes numbers which say 93%.

The numbers from pueblo are slightly higher than the nytimes numbers which say 71% but it's not 50% higher.

these numbers do not appear to be final.

38 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

So a 2500 vote lead with 10% or so left?  300k votes in so far, so about 30k remaining. It's still too close to call, but it can definitely happen. Would be awesome to see Bobert ousted. 

93% in but that doesn't mean total votes. It just means percentage of precincts who have reported and been counted, right? The NYT has the votes broken down by county but they're slower to update than other sites so who knows. But a few people have already "called" it on Twitter though I haven't a clue if they're credible. Lenny Dykstra is offering to "console" her over her loss, which I have to admit I did not have that on my Bingo card.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

93% in but that doesn't mean total votes. It just means percentage of precincts who have reported and been counted, right? The NYT has the votes broken down by county but they're slower to update than other sites so who knows. But a few people have already "called" it on Twitter though I haven't a clue if they're credible. Lenny Dykstra is offering to "console" her over her loss, which I have to admit I did not have that on my Bingo card.

Dykstra was never known for his power, but sometimes you gotta chase a screwball and swing for the fences.

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Can't tell because SOS doesn't specify what % has been counted.

I agree that they don't indicate % or outstanding votes to be counted, but that website shows all 64 counties are still in "Post-election reporting in Progress" rather than "Post-election reporting Complete" so that sucks (updated 15 min ago). That said, I still like the SOS...Jena is my favorite Griswold, second to Ellen.

(pics or GTFO)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.223a637362fce2ebe2430846d18b0616.png

• Hook 'Em 1