Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

CO-3 VOTERS - Check your ballot - you have 8 days to make a correction if it was rejected.
Check either: 
https://www.coloradosos.gov/voter/pages/pub/olvr/regVoterDetail.xhtml
https://colorado.ballottrax.net/voter/
If there is a problem you can take steps with Txt2Cure: https://www.coloradosos.gov/pubs/elections/FAQs/TXT2Cure.html
Need to post this on reddit, Facebook, everywhere.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

No idea wtf is going but here 

I hate this way of reporting on elections, and it plays into conspiracy theorists’ hands. 

It makes no sense at all to talk about “leading” like it’s a horse race or ball game. When the polls close and deadline passes for mail-in, it’s all over and someone has already won. We just don’t know who.  It would be better if results were just announced when all the votes are counted.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I hate this way of reporting on elections, and it plays into conspiracy theorists’ hands. 

It makes no sense at all to talk about “leading” like it’s a horse race or ball game. When the polls close and deadline passes for mail-in, it’s all over and someone has already won. We just don’t know who.  It would be better if results were just announced when all the votes are counted.

All true but we live in a society where we need answers right NOW. It’s a problem cause no standard of how election should run…

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There is a concept of statistics that comes into play. It should be called early when a comeback is ruled out even though votes will be counted for days. 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Yeah you fools need to accept that she has it in the bag. Still funny to see her sweat it out though, I’m sure she thought she would win in a landslide. 

whens the yankee regular season championship and Al home run record parade? 

• Haha 3