The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Someone was saying there's a photo circulating of him at a BLM protest in July. In no way do I think this moron is some antifa plant - seems like he enjoys "protesting"and preening and being a jackass.

Throw the fucking book at him. Pretty hard to singlehandedly embarass an entire country the way he did today. 

Lol maybe this is it - him at a BLM rally antagonizing protestors. What a clown.

Edited by ztejas

Any of you Trump voters wanna chime in on what you think today's events will do to our negotiating power when it comes to trade deals, or our credit rating, or our ability to not be laughed at?  

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

I was thinking that Dems should absolutely want to do it in a wrecked Capitol.

Yeah, and then right before the simulation finally ends, a fucking T-Rex could burst through the dome like the final scene of Jurassic Park. Wouldnt even faze me.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

I think since Pence was presiding over the Senate proceedings in the capitol, he technically has the right to call in the National Guard, since the Capitol Grounds is not controlled by the executive branch, and the president does not have the authority. (Just spitballing, I don't know for sure).

You make Douglas Adams and Towely sad.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Someone was saying there's a photo circulating of him at a BLM protest in July. In no way do I think this moron is some antifa plant - seems like he enjoys "protesting"and preening and being a jackass.

Throw the fucking book at him. Pretty hard to singlehandedly embarass an entire country the way he did today. 

That was me and it was an anti-mask protest in Scottsdale.  Saw a photo of him when I was scanning the crowd looking for at-will employees to fire.

• Hook 'Em 2

I can't imagine going back into the trashed chambers and issuing objections anew after what happened. Granted, I have a soul and a moral compass, so I'm not the best tea leaf reader for republicans

You give them way more credit than I. “See? Look how much support we have!”

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Who brings full-size bath towels to a revolution?  You know they're home linens, not from a hotel because they're blue.  

Tac vest?  Check.  AR-15?  Check.  Bottled water?  Check.  Piano scarf and Kohl's towels your aunt got us off the wedding registry?  Check. 

You've clearly not read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

That was me and it was an anti-mask protest in Scottsdale.  Saw a photo of him when I was scanning the crowd looking for at-will employees to fire.

No I meant someone outside of Surly. See my edit. Looks like he was at a BLM protest just to fuck with the protestors and shout stuff about George Soros.

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

After only four and a half hours. May want to run some drills guys. 

Someone who covers the Capitol said it’s like Hogwarts. Winding halls, lots of rooms, easy to hide. They had to be thorough

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

After only four and a half hours. May want to run some drills guys. 

Right. They showed the cops moving people out and it looked fairly straightforward. They couldn't have done that a few hours ago?

9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I was thinking that Dems should absolutely want to do it in a wrecked Capitol.

Yep. Make the visual a part of the historical record. Then take all the broken shit and save it for a special exhibition in the Trump Presidential Library. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Zuckerberg, "Look, right before the kidnapping victim's head actually separated off their neck and the sound of the saw hitting the floor...we cut the video feed okay?"