The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

2 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Ok take a step back. I might be wrong here but doesn’t it seem that for the most part this was dispersed with very little actual violence? Maybe this was a better approach?

better how?  better because nobody got hurt?  people ransacked the fucking capitol building.  now they know they can do it whenever they want with no violence.  hopefully the bank turns off their cameras and removes their guards so i can go take all their money.  as long as nobody gets hurt they should be cool with it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Ok take a step back. I might be wrong here but doesn’t it seem that for the most part this was dispersed with very little actual violence? Maybe this was a better approach?

I would agree that currently restoring order is the priority. But the security apparatus failed completely despite tons of warning and evidence. It never occured to me they would fail to stop that mob of morons getting into the capital.

41 minutes ago, DigDug said:

A fucking men!  Wtf are they waiting on??

Jack would rather see America burn to the ground than turn these lunatic nut jobs on him and his family. There's no way in hell he's going to ban him from Twitter now or as long as he has this cult mob willing to attack people in his name. There were many many people who have had countless opportunities for 5 years now to shut this shit down but they refused to do so. From Jack and Zuckerberg to every Republican senator and representative. They all failed this country and now the country as it was founded is completely dead. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

The Capitol isn't a fucking Arby's. There are a few places where true security breaches demand an overwhelming response of force, including military bases, the White House, and the fucking Capitol. 

This. Fucking cops look like they're playing grabass with these treasonous fucks.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pancho said:

Well, Pence is good at thinking on the fly.  Under the fly.  Something about a fly.  

I don't like the guy but if this is true...I'm gonna give him kudos for taking action.  The guy whose dick he's sucked for the last four years basically put out a bounty on Pence's head via twitter today.  And Pence still stepped up and did the right thing.  

5 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm sure you're going to catch shit for it, but I'm on record giving you props for being willing to admit that you regret a past decision you made politically. Pretty rare these days.

Dude, Slorch has been downright rational for a few weeks now.  It's weird.  But good on him.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I would agree that currently restoring order is the priority. But the security apparatus failed completely despite tons of warning and evidence. It never occured to me they would fail to stop that mob of morons getting into the capital.

The police are complicit in the white supremacist agenda. Summer 2020 George Floyd protests should have told you. These police literally damaged property and attacked unarmed and peaceful people without provokation. The ugly underbelly of America's racism has finally come to the surface for the world to see. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, slorch said:

That's how i feel.

I never wished I could take back my 2016 vote until today. Wrong or right, no politician in my adult lifetime has checked all the boxes for me.  Had to pick someone, right?  Furk...

Gotdam, all he has done is bring any and all of his enemies'  accusations of his treachery to fruition.  On a deeply serious note, it is scary AF how a reasonable person could support him any longer.  The extremists are gonna need to be handled a little more swiftly and directly than has been done in the past year or so.  That ain't limited to Trumpers and some folks on here won't like it, but I oppose that shit for the same reasons.  Don't be tearing up shit and don't be thinking you can waltz in somewhere and occupy other people's property, public or private.  

Take em down.  Stop the bullshit.

My BIL joked that he voted for Hillary. I proceeded to tell him I was proud of him because Trump was a fucking loose cannon con man that was only interested in grifting the treasury for all he could. It was then I realized he was joking and I lost about 95% of the respect I had for him. Gotta give him 5%. Been married to my sister for almost 30 years and never cheated. But his politics/religion is offensive. Still love the guy, though.

Just now, honolulu horn said:

They better mobilize and apply deadly force to anyone trespassing into the Capitol tomorrow.  It's the fucking capitol. 

I want a wall around the Capitol. And a moat. Filled with dogs with mouths full of bees that shoot bees at you when they bark 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, Pence is good at thinking on the fly.  Under the fly.  Something about a fly.  

I don't like the guy but if this is true...I'm gonna give him kudos for taking action.  The guy whose dick he's sucked for the last four years basically put out a bounty on Pence's head via twitter today.  And Pence still stepped up and did the right thing.  

thinking of his own ass.

trumpkins are like 3yr olds that are too ignorant to grasp the severity of their actions.  This is hanging in the town square with piano wire territory

• Hook 'Em 1

better how?  better because nobody got hurt?  people ransacked the fucking capitol building.  now they know they can do it whenever they want with no violence.  hopefully the bank turns off their cameras and removes their guards so i can go take all their money.  as long as nobody gets hurt they should be cool with it.

I don’t think you or anyone else actually thinks that. The building is now encircled with armed guards in much greater numbers.

So if Pence really did call in the National Guard, why is Trump still President. 25th his ass and let Pence do the job and avoid anymore of this bullshit. It's obvious Pence isn't in on the coup. So get rid of the cancer before it kills the entire body.

• Hook 'Em 2

I agree with you on that. Big fail, especially since they were told they were coming.

5 minutes ago, smuggs said:

There's an Arby's in Capitol Heights. Perhaps these people were confused.

I know I was confused about which Philadelphia Four Seasons.  So too, could I be easily thrown off about which Arby's.

I just saw that New Jersey is sending in national guard backup.  When New Jersey is your backup plan, your nation is fucked.