The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

15 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying all you dumb fuck bashing ALL REPUBS over the actions of a few hundred are just as bad as the dumb fucks on the other side that bash all dems over the actions of a few hundred. I'm saying both parties are two sides of the same coin and the common man is too stupid to realize it.

Can both sides of your mouth describe the taste and texture of Donald J Trump's cum in your mouth?

• Hook 'Em 2

The only reason these Senators should be talking is to call out Trump as a traitor.  They should also call out people like Ted Cruz and the others by name that caused this.  That is all that should be allowed in this session.  Oh, and Tim Kaine sucks.  He looks like such a happy go lucky guy and these are serious times for serious people.

• Hook 'Em 1

I just thought they might actually get back doing what they were supposed to be doing.

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Cruz had already lodged his stupid objection to the Arizona electors so they have two hours of debate and that’s what they’re doing.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Cruz had already lodged his stupid objection to the Arizona electors so they have two hours of debate and that’s what they’re doing.

It’s not a mandatory two hours. The objections don’t matter.  

3 hours ago, Woland said:

The Left are hypocrites for calling out the rioters today. Yes...that is what they got out of today’s events.

Obviously I was unclear in this post, so for the record, the Trumpists on my FB feed are saying this, not I.

1 minute ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Has Cruz already spoken this afternoon, or will he be coming up during this debate?

He spoke before the riot happened so his turn is over unless another objection is raised. Then his punk, traitor ass can speak again. 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not buying it too much either, but then again, some of Trump's cabinet members might want to see their political careers last longer than January 20th.  He needs them more than they need him, and his usefulness to them has ended.

Ain't you heard? 

Everything Trump touches dies.

Unhireable