The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

58 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

I can't wait until all you crying ass 18-29 year olds on this thread get older and realize that NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO FUCKING CHANGE! This political pitting each other again each other is the norm. Its been going on for as long as there has been politics. BOTH PARTIES ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME "FUCK ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE" COIN!

No one cares what you think.  Actually, they pretty much don't like what you have to say.    Pretty much nothing you typed was of any value (BTW, I was born when Eisenhower was president).

Just now, Js1 said:

Because now they see the error of their ways.  Screw all these rats jumping ship.  They allowed this to happen.  Sadly, Hannity right now is still talking about how 80% of the republicans believe the election was rigged.  Gee, I wonder why that is.  Maybe because you have been telling them that over and over again their small sheep minds believed it.  Gallows for the lot of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

The 25th amendment needs to be invoked but I fear that what we saw today will look like child's play compared to what these radical protesters would do if he's removed from office against his will

I think they'd fucking cave in faster than certain coaches' defenses, if the law enforcement actually stood up to them from the start.

2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

The 25th amendment needs to be invoked but I fear that what we saw today will look like child's play compared to what these radical protesters would do if he's removed from office against his will

Yeah. I think trying to wait the clock out is the safest way to proceed, but the cabinet/pence need to be ready to act at a moments notice. 

In the Trump alternate world of alternative facts, that was either 1) Antifa today disguised as Trump supporters or 2) nothing compared to Antifa/BLM and sensationalized by the fake news media.

These people are relentless with their lies.

1 hour ago, Lou Sassle said:

I can't wait until all you crying ass 18-29 year olds on this thread get older and realize that NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO FUCKING CHANGE! This political pitting each other again each other is the norm. Its been going on for as long as there has been politics. BOTH PARTIES ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME "FUCK ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE" COIN!

18-29? This is like the time the girl carded me when I was almost 50.

I'd pos-rep you for that, but you're already beyond such things.

• Hook 'Em 1

Curious dilemma for the hardcore Trumpers.  Do you double-down and dismiss the terroristic riots today as being the works of people who were driven by their passion to preserve democracy and safe and free elections?  Or do you say things are obvious, Biden won, and this was the action of a few dozen crazy outliers for whom there is no political home?  Because most Trumpers are still toeing the middle right now, indicating this was a crazy event that should be condemned but borne from legitimate concerns about the outcomes in a few key states.  

Uh, no.  Either you're all complicit because these are just the physical embodiments acting out on your behalf.  Or the beliefs that led these people to act out, that the election was fraudulent and Congress should overturn it, are completely ill-based and you're as dumb as they are.  

You can't hang back and say, "Well the election was stolen but people that think the election was stolen are rioting assholes."  What does that make you?  The guy too lazy to at least storm the building?