Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

18 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I wonder which race he's going to try and buddy up with for protection. I doubt they put him in GenPop. Instead he'll be shacking up with the pedos and animal fuckers. 

Like when Todd Chavez had to try to pick between the Aryans and the Latin Kings

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Lawrence O’Donnell trying his best to help out Terrio on MSNBC right now.   He just announced on his show, that, if you are a Proud Boy who has not been indicted yet - then there is a great chance that you will wind up on trial with Terrio as a witness - because he has a history of snitching on his co-conspirators to the cops to get reduced jail time. 

Don’t drop the soap Enrique.  

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not just Jan. 6th.  In 2013, Tarrio, also known as Henry Tarrio Jr, was convicted of two class C, one class D and one class E felonies for stealing and reselling $1.2 million worth of diabetes test strips from Abbott Labs, and served 16 months in federal prison. Court records show that he was released in December 2014 with two years probation, and ordered to pay restitution for the full $1.2 million.

They are hanging out with a previously convicted felon.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Not just Jan. 6th.  In 2013, Tarrio, also known as Henry Tarrio Jr, was convicted of two class C, one class D and one class E felonies for stealing and reselling $1.2 million worth of diabetes test strips from Abbott Labs, and served 16 months in federal prison. Court records show that he was released in December 2014 with two years probation, and ordered to pay restitution for the full $1.2 million.

They are hanging out with a previously convicted felon.

This sounds like some C-level Batman villain type shit. 

2 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Frank Stallone?

oh I read it as “whom”. My bad.

Frank don't roll like that.  But Tarrio will roll over on anyone to save himself.  he ratted out an accomplice on the inside of Abbott Labs for a lower sentence and early release.  Although details are still, to this day, really hard to get on how that restitution payment finally shook out.  But these are the people drawn to Trump.    It's like my idea to sell "Disappointment Insurance" to Fyre Fest attendees.  It was gonna be YUGE! 

36 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Frank don't roll like that.  But Tarrio will roll over on anyone to save himself.  he ratted out an accomplice on the inside of Abbott Labs for a lower sentence and early release.  Although details are still, to this day, really hard to get on how that restitution payment finally shook out.  But these are the people drawn to Trump.    It's like my idea to sell "Disappointment Insurance" to Fyre Fest attendees.  It was gonna be YUGE! 

He’ll more than likely get shanked or end up being his cell block’s version of Richard Speck.

11 minutes ago, Satchel said:

He’ll more than likely get shanked or end up being his cell block’s version of Richard Speck.

You must be old too.  I remember being a kid on vacation in Colorado when we stopped at some roadside lunch place. At the table next to us some men we’re discussing how the best sentence was to let the male relatives of the murdered women have 10 minutes a week alone with him in the cell block.   

Turns out he spent his life sentence in prison, playing cards, doing drugs and having sex.   Karmically, those guys were onto something.

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

You must be old too.  I remember being a kid on vacation in Colorado when we stopped at some roadside lunch place. At the table next to us some men we’re discussing how the best sentence was to let the male relatives of the murdered women have 10 minutes a week alone with him in the cell block.   

Turns out he spent his life sentence in prison, playing cards, doing drugs and having sex.   Karmically, those guys were onto something.

I saw the fascinating documentary on his life. Learned he grew up in Dallas. The prison video was unreal:

https://www.biography.com/crime/richard-speck#

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I saw the fascinating documentary on his life. Learned he grew up in Dallas. The prison video was unreal:

https://www.biography.com/crime/richard-speck#

Having watched it years ago, I’ll pass.   Disturbing.   And once again, you have an abused kid turning into that kind of monster.  That correlation holds true most of the time.  Not a defense of it, just an observation.

On 9/5/2023 at 5:50 PM, Gatorubet said:

Also, it turns out that prior to J6 he was a snitch that worked with police to convict a bunch of people.

I am sure that prison culture has no problem with a snitch.

He won't hit a yard for very long, or ever

On 9/5/2023 at 6:29 PM, MissingInAction said:

I wonder which race he's going to try and buddy up with for protection. I doubt they put him in GenPop. Instead he'll be shacking up with the pedos and animal fuckers. 

The answer is most likely neither.

He'll most likely try the Christian angle. He's already been Inside, and he knows what to expect for being a rat, so if he tries the Christian angle, he might stay on a yard... they don't tend to enforce a person's jacket.

But he's a well-known snitch, so they might just check him in anyway,  depending on how many points he has and where they send him. 

23 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Like when Todd Chavez had to try to pick between the Aryans and the Latin Kings

spacer.png

Both of those options would be very, vary based.  Especially at a USP

8 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Maybe. Trial Tax is still a bullshit concept.

Why? They had to have known how fucked they were. Why would anyone expect leniency when one is given the option to cooperate, they reject that cooperation, and then lose at trial? Why would any judge choose to be lenient in that case?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Why? They had to have known how fucked they were. Why would anyone expect leniency when one is given the option to cooperate, they reject that cooperation, and then lose at trial? Why would any judge choose to be lenient in that case?

Because the government is now in front of a judge saying "your honor, this person is such a grave threat, that they must be imprisoned for 33 years." Anything less is insufficient. Yeah, its true that just a few months ago we thought this case was worth 7 years, but now we think its worth more than 4x the amount. There are no additional facts, btw, that would justify the departure. Everything we knew about the defendant's conduct, we knew when we offered 7. Had the defendant accepted the plea, the Gov would have found itself in front of the same judge, justifying why 7 years is an appropriate sentence on the case.

And LOL at you're use of "cooperate." Giving up a constitutional right, pleading guilty, and being sentenced to years in prison just so the gov't doesn't have to do their job is not what I would call cooperating. 

Two days ago, a colleague lost a trial. The defendant was offered "time served" from the people prior to the trial. He maintained his innocence. A jury disagreed. The people are now asking for 3 years in prison. Is that fair? Is that justice? But this is a regular practice. I've begged clients not to take a deal bc I believe the defense was solid and they were innocent. But they had offers to plead for "time served" and knew the DA would be asking for multi-year prison sentences at trial if they lost. So they took the deal, got out of jail, and now have a felony on their record. 

The entire concept is built around scaring people into pleading guilty, regardless of the state of the evidence; and, bottom line, you are punishing people for exercising a constitutional right.

• Hook 'Em 3

57 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Maybe. Trial Tax is still a bullshit concept.

Is it a trial tax or a cooperation discount?  Cooperate in prosecution of the rest of them and we'll go light on you...

Without the disparity there is no reason for a guilty person to ever take a plea.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Is it a trial tax or a cooperation discount?  Cooperate in prosecution of the rest of them and we'll go light on you...

Without the disparity there is no reason for a guilty person to ever take a plea.

Cooperating in the prosecution of others is a totally different story. Choosing to not give up a constitutional right should not be seen as "not cooperating."

There are other ways to incentive pleas that don't involve increasing the punishment by several orders of magnitude should the plea be rejected. 

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Cooperating in the prosecution of others is a totally different story. Choosing to not give up a constitutional right should not be seen as "not cooperating."

There are other ways to incentive pleas that don't involve increasing the punishment by several orders of magnitude should the plea be rejected. 

Yeah, the quid pro quo in a normal** plea bargain is that both the government and the defendant forego the cost and uncertainty of a trial, which is a benefit for both.  And the government usually secures an appeal waiver, to boot.

Some "trial penalty" is to be expected, because the judge is likely to view things differently than the prosecution.  But it could be a "trial bonus" too because the judge could view things more leniently.  AFAIK, that almost never happens.

The trial penalty tends to be out of proportion to the extra effort the defendant put the government to.

** Some pleas are conditioned on cooperation, but don't assume that they all are.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Because the government is now in front of a judge saying "your honor, this person is such a grave threat, that they must be imprisoned for 33 years." Anything less is insufficient. Yeah, its true that just a few months ago we thought this case was worth 7 years, but now we think its worth more than 4x the amount. There are no additional facts, btw, that would justify the departure. Everything we knew about the defendant's conduct, we knew when we offered 7. Had the defendant accepted the plea, the Gov would have found itself in front of the same judge, justifying why 7 years is an appropriate sentence on the case.

And LOL at you're use of "cooperate." Giving up a constitutional right, pleading guilty, and being sentenced to years in prison just so the gov't doesn't have to do their job is not what I would call cooperating. 

Two days ago, a colleague lost a trial. The defendant was offered "time served" from the people prior to the trial. He maintained his innocence. A jury disagreed. The people are now asking for 3 years in prison. Is that fair? Is that justice? But this is a regular practice. I've begged clients not to take a deal bc I believe the defense was solid and they were innocent. But they had offers to plead for "time served" and knew the DA would be asking for multi-year prison sentences at trial if they lost. So they took the deal, got out of jail, and now have a felony on their record. 

The entire concept is built around scaring people into pleading guilty, regardless of the state of the evidence; and, bottom line, you are punishing people for exercising a constitutional right.

“well, if he didn’t do that, he probably did something else worse” - people

• Hook 'Em 3

22 hours ago, Foosters said:

21 hours ago, Foosters said:

I'm not a lawyer, so I would appreciate some leniency in judgment on what I do and don't know about the law. But the second set of quoted texts speaks to my assumption, which I did not state. That assumption is that if you are offered a plea deal the prosecution has to be getting something in return. It seems highly unlikely to me (again, I'm naive) that a prosecuting attorney would offer a defendant a plea deal without asking for something in return. The idea that the prosecution would offer a deal out of sheer laziness without anything in return seems ludicrous to me. Are you alleging that actually happens?

a0ad2a1fe4d4fdb686580f15e42937a0.jpg

https://www.thedailybeast.com/zip-tie-guy-and-his-mom-get-prison-time-for-capitol-riot-despite-pleas-for-mercy

Once the Jan. 6 rioter known as “Zip-Tie Guy” discovered he was going to be a dad, he began having second thoughts about his role in the Capitol attack. 

Eric Gavelek Munchel “has demonstrated his commitment to putting this era of his life behind him by committing to a relationship and fathering a child,” his lawyers argued in an Aug. 31 sentencing memo.

On Friday, however, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth appeared unmoved, sentencing Munchel and his mom, registered nurse Lisa Marie Eisenhart, to a combined 7.25 years in federal prison. 

Eisenhart, 59, will serve 2.5 years behind bars after being found guilty in April of conspiracy to commit obstruction and obstruction of an official proceeding, both felonies, and five related misdemeanors. Munchel, a sometime bartender now working in the lawn care industry, will be incarcerated for four years and nine months on five felony charges—two of them weapons-related—and three misdemeanors.

Munchel became known as “Zip-Tie Guy” after a photo of him cavorting about the Senate chamber in a tactical vest emblazoned with the “Punisher” logo, holding a fistful of flexible plastic handcuffs he stole from a utility closet in the Capitol, went viral. In the complaint charging the pair, prosecutors also included a snapshot of Eisenhart on Capitol grounds, wearing a tactical vest of her own, and a MAGA hat. Munchel carried a Taser on his hip while inside the Capitol, which prosecutors said clearly indicated his willingness to fight.

Munchel’s attorneys pleaded with the court for leniency, arguing in a sentencing memothat their client was at the Capitol to protest peacefully, and that outfitting himself from head-to-toe in military-style “tactical attire… [was] evidence of nothing, save a certain fashion taste.” Further, they claimed Munchel only brought a Taser because he was “convinced that ANTIFA would be present to incite violence”—a far-right fever dream that was fabricated by the MAGA crowd.

Far from being there for “peaceful” purposes, prosecutors said in their sentencing memo, Munchel’s getup “intentionally communicated to anyone looking at [him] that he was prepared for violence.” Further, as laid out in charging documents, he was heard pushing his way into the Capitol while shouting such slogans as, “We ain’t playing fucking nice no goddamn more,” and “We’re fucking ready to fuck shit up.”

As for his supportive family relationships, prosecutors said, this “should give the Court concern, not comfort.” He participated in the riot alongside his mom, a GiveSendGo fundraising appeal apparently written by his wife simply “minimizes and excuses his conduct,” and the two “appear more likely to reinforce the beliefs and behaviors that led Munchel to commit his crimes than to help rehabilitate him.” Taken together with Munchel’s past arrests for battery and low-level drug crimes, it all underscored the need for a hefty sentence, the government argued.

In certain instances, it was hard to put the figurative toothpaste back in the tube. After the Capitol riot but prior to her arrest, Eisenhart gave an interview to The Timesof London, in which she said, “This country was founded on revolution... I’d rather die as a 57-year-old woman than live under oppression. I’d rather die and would rather fight.”

A felony conviction for Eisenhart—her first ever, according to her lawyers—is “almost certain to jeopardize her 30-year nursing certification and livelihood,” her sentencing memo said. But, prosecutors argued, “Despite a relatively clean record and steady employment in a valued profession, Eisenhart decided to throw it all away on January 6, 2021 in spectacular fashion, attacking her own government to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power,” it said. “Eisenhart’s behavior on January 6 weighs in favor of incarceration.”

The pair’s conduct on Jan. 6 “was the epitome of disrespect for the law,” according to prosecutors.

“With the 2024 presidential election approaching, a rematch on the horizon, and many loud voices in the media and online continuing to sow discord and distrust, the potential for a repeat of January 6 looms ominously,” they wrote in their sentencing memo. “The Court must sentence Munchel and Eisenhart in a manner sufficient to deter them specifically, and others generally, from going down that road again.”

The sentence Lamberth handed down to Munchel was exactly in line with what prosecutors were seeking. Eisenhart’s sentence is significantly shorter than the three years and 10 months the prosecution asked for.

second mother-son duo convicted of storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, Rafael Rondon and Maryann Mooney-Rondon, are scheduled for sentencing on Tuesday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On January 6th Eric Munchel, aka “zip tie guy”, and his mother traveled to our Nation's Capitol to stand with millions of patriots to use their constitutional rights and voice their concerns about the 2020 election. Eric is not proud of what happened but he isn't ashamed of who he is. He is not allowed to talk to his mother and they have not seen each other since the event. Currently, it has been two years. Eric and his mother face up to 8 years in federal prison for walking through an opened door and invited into the Capitol by police as seen on his body cam footage. Not once did Eric ever attack, injure, or insult a police officer or damage any property. He simply wanted to ask questions and get the answers that America has been asking.  No matter what your thoughts are on what happened, or your political views, this is not justice! With the cards stacked against Eric and his mother, he is in for the fight of his life. 

After turning himself in on January 10th, Eric lost everything. All credit cards and bank accounts were canceled and closed, he was evicted from his home, and banned from all public forums.  All of his life savings went to paying bills and commissary during his 3 month stay in the DC Gulag. Recently, the Lord has opened up doors for Eric providing him with legal representation.  With this recent turn of events, Eric will now be represented by appropriate lawyers who want to fight for his freedom.  However, as exciting as this is, Eric now faces the cost of paying for his new attorney.  

We are aware that times are tough right now and every dollar counts, but we greatly appreciate the support we can get in this fight for justice.  At the end of the day, Eric has surrendered financial and legal aspects to the Lord and know He is in control and will provide Eric with what he needs to be able to glorify the Lord.  We greatly appreciate your support as we fight for justice! God bless you and God bless America!

Apparently his begging ho wife put this on the givesendgo site. Idiots gave them 22K already.   i’m sure she will declare it on her tax return.

• Like 1

Narrator, "Two years later, she was most disgruntled to learn funding an insurrectionist was not a legitimate tax deduction in the opinion of the IRS auditors.  She proclaimed it was an affront to her freedoms and stormed out of the deposition."  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan Scott Zink, 34, of Lubbock was found guilty for his involvement in the January 6 U.S. Capitol breach, said a press release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Zink was found guilty of aiding and abetting, a felony offense and two misdemeanor offenses entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/lubbock-man-found-guilty-for-jan-6-capitol-breach/

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1